[ 13-Apr-20 ] Easter Event - Discussion

FinderKeeper

DNy1KRe.jpg?1

Hop, hop little bunny! 

No, of course, we’re not going to talk about kid songs here! You’ve come to the right place!

Make it bounce because the Haremverse baby girl is going to be hopping on your dicks!
From the 13th (2 pm UTC+1) to the 18th of April (2 pm UTC+1) the cutest bunny coming from the sexiest family ever will be waiting to enjoy your sexy moves and play with your carrots!

Ready for a super wet playtime with the charming Hari
But don’t be fooled by her innocent look. We can assure you that she is working really hard to be able to satisfy really naughty sex hunters! 

So let’s reveal more details about her sexual development!

Growing up as the youngest sibling in the Carrott family, sweetie Hari has always felt she is the favourite. She was often pampered by her sisters and her mum with pretty girlish toys and clothes. And as this girl keeps getting sexier every year, Hari does not want to be treated like the baby of the house anymore! So you are going to be seduced by a real cutie who wants to prove that she can make your dicks hard even without touching them!!

Currently, Hari is undergoing sexual training to improve her skills and she would be more than happy if sex experts like you you could give her practical lessons. So, will you take good care of the young Hero Recruiter Trainee?

If the answer is yes, keep your cocks hard! Because Hari practices nude yoga and her flexible body can bend in wild ways as she gets fucked!

Already eager to make this playful sweetie cum?

So, here is what you need to do to have the cutest member of the Carrott Family in your Harem and help her become more skilful.

First, you will be able to play the Puzzle Event if you have cLicked well in the naughty office and your stage is over 1 250.
Be aware that the goal of the event is to arrange the animated puzzle by dragging and dropping each piece to its correct position. Once the image is complete, you’ll be taken to the next stage.

Here are all the event stages which will give you the following rewards:

HariEasterEvent_Reward-Track.png

And once you complete stage 10, charming Hari will be added to your Harems!

nINle8U.png

XOyEh5K.png

040_Hari_Grade_01_Animated-1.gif

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 3

Probably not. Greed seems to be inspiring them more than anything else... because the event's not fair to those of us who actually still have to go to work. Now, they did make it slightly better, by increasing the cap, before you stop gaining moves. Used to be 10, now it's 15... but that doesn't change how much people hated the idea of the puzzle event.

So far this one doesn't seem as bad as the previous one. Instead of 10 moves they've given 15, which is nice. Waiting time has gone down from 50 to 45 minutes. So to fully get 15 moves, it will take 11h 15 min, which is decent, because now you can actually afford to sleep a bit (last time was like 8h 20min) :D I think if you start it right away and come back at least once every 10-11 hours, then you should be fine :)

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I still don't like the idea of being forced to play this game every day, right from the start of the event in order to have a reasonable chance to get the girl. And we haven't got yet to traditional restarts of the event caused by flood of bug complaints :P

A Tip maybe: If you put your Piece on the Field and the Progress bar on the right moves up = your Piece is in the right place / if not the bar doesnt move at all.

ONLY works perfectly for the first 4 Stages, starting at stage 5 you need to put 2 Pieces corectly for the bar to move up.

Edited by extecter
  • Like 1

il y a 16 minutes, Ruby150 a dit :

Yep... because nothing says "We listen to our player base" like doing the same event that everyone complained that it was total garbage...

il y a 15 minutes, Andi85ch a dit :

Not another one of those... Did the devs even read the reactions to the first one?

To be fair they listenned by adding more moves, reducing the move cooldown, and increasing our sleeping time.

After, this is nice to add new girls, but we do not have affection for their perks, moreover, they give idle perks when the level cap is still 13k and we can reach it easily without using boosters or enhancement items. They should start to give a lot of affection perks if they want to continue to add girls at this pace.

• Like 2

il y a 5 minutes, xiaoyan a dit :

I still don't like the idea of being forced to play this game every day, right from the start of the event in order to have a reasonable chance to get the girl. And we haven't got yet to traditional restarts of the event caused by flood of bug complaints :P

You have 20 + 160 moves. The event requires 164 moves. You can thus start the game 12h after the beginning of the event.

13 minutes ago, extecter said:

A Tip maybe: If you put your Piece on the Field and the Progress bar on the right moves up = your Piece is in the right place / if not the bar doesnt move at all.

The bar doesn't progress that much on later puzzles. I just take multiple screenshot an figure it out in maybe 15min an wait until i can move the pieces.

Stage 3 Final.png

• Like 1

You don't need a screenshot, just look when the picture bounce, you will be able to easily see the pieces that constitutes the borders, the corners, and the center.

Start from the corners (except for the flower where you should start from the center), then build around the pieces you already put.

On 4/13/2020 at 2:43 PM, Andi85ch said:

The bar doesn't progress that much on later puzzles. I just take multiple screenshot an figure it out in maybe 15min an wait until i can move the pieces.

Stage 3 Final.png

Even if the bar doenst move that much at later stages it still does and if u see it not moving at all you know your piece is at the wrong spot immediatly 

ONLY works perfectly for the first 4 Stages, starting at stage 5 you need to put 2 Pieces corectly for the bar to move up.

Edited by extecter
  • Thinking 1

Slight improvement, still annoying though. So instead of every 8 hours now we need to check every 12. Apparently devs expect that people have no personal and professional lives and must play their game on schedule. The worst thing about these puzzle events is that you can't catch up easily if you miss a day or two. In a regular level climb event, you could miss a couple of days and then make it up by spending more time on a single day. But here you are time-gated in the worst way possible.

All in all, devs lessons learned = 0.

Edited by LanceHardwood
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, test_anon said:

In a lot of game of this kind, you have to play regularly.

Every 11 hours is largely possible even if you have personal or professional life. You just have to put 15 pieces, this does not take a lot of time.

Anything can happen where you could lose a couple of days progress due to personal or professional reasons. Just assuming 'everyone can do it' is inconsiderate of the player base. Given that progress in puzzle events cannot be compensated without spending a huge amount of gold, the event itself should be twice as long at least. In regular events you can do it even without spending anything but time.

• Like 1

il y a 1 minute, LanceHardwood a dit :

Anything can happen where you could lose a couple of days progress due to personal or professional reasons. Just assuming 'everyone can do it' is inconsiderate of the player base.

This is the case of a lot of game of this kind. After, this is not the end of the world if you fail an event.

If you make it too easy there will be no challenge, no point.

After, you can always get 1-2 minutes to play on your phone, except for really rare accident (coma, car accident, etc). I do not see how professional reasons could prevent you from playing.

Citation

Given that progress in puzzle events cannot be compensated without spending a huge amount of gold, the event itself should be twice as long at least.

You already have 12 hours "free". You can gain 6k of kobans during the event. I would say ~= 15 moves ~= 11 hours.

So has anyone had any bugs with pieces yet?  I've found if ibplace a piece, switch to a different tab, hatem, office, gacha, it doesn't matter which one, and then tab back in, the pieces didn't bug out in the last event, so I'm still doing that.

I'm happy that it sounds like I'll be able to finish this event, even when I'm gone because of work for like 9 hours, but still not a fan of the event.  It's not really in the spirit of a clicker game to me 

These guys who go to work and cry that they can’t get everything for free are just ridicule. Developers also go to work and they also need to get paid. And the Kinkoid team gives you the opportunity to get all new content for free if you have the time. If not, and you need this time to make money, so spend a little of that earned money. If you have no time and no money, then I am sorry for you.

Puzzle ivent for me in this conditions is ok.

• Like 1

So ok again this type of event, but this time i encountered a bug, after finish the stage 1, and kinda finish the stage 2, every pieces was at the right spot but still the pop up for the rewards not appeared, so i refreshed the page and this happened now i dont know how to proceed

P.S. sorry for my english

hari event.png