Silvanus bugged?

Mr_Ryg

Hey guys, have any of you experienced problems with affection hits on Silvanus? i have now used 300+ tries on him and he is now lvl 158. not unlocked a single girl from him. and still not even close... Sylvia x53 Leeditt x42 and queen Titania x18 Also now with SexAvengers event: only x17 affection on Iron Viola after 80+ tries... it seems like there must be a problem with drop chance on affection..

13 minutes ago, Mr_Ryg said:

Hey guys, have any of you experienced problems with affection hits on Silvanus? i have now used 300+ tries on him and he is now lvl 158. not unlocked a single girl from him. and still not even close... Sylvia x53 Leeditt x42 and queen Titania x18 Also now with SexAvengers event: only x17 affection on Iron Viola after 80+ tries... it seems like there must be a problem with drop chance on affection..

I would assume you're having some bad luck, I've had something similar with Bremen and Finalmecia, I could never get their girls (still need to get Finalmecias), and I'm having issues with Fredy Sih Roko Sensei for the event drops- I have gotten 5 shards in total for Hari using the past ~100 combat points, its insane! I would dare suggest that there might be some issues, but then again, you and I are just some anecdotal examples, there might be 2 other people that got extremely lucky and we just didn't 😅 
For common girls from villains, in my experience it's pretty normal for it to take a long time and a lot of fights, so there's that

28 minutes ago, Mr_Ryg said:

Sorry to say but I've just gotten Iron Viola right now and I already got the three ordinary girls. He's at level 170 right now for me. So I don't know if it's a level thing or just a different game thing because I'm playing the Nutaku version and it works slightly okay for me. I noticed the further in the story you go the more difficult it is to get these girls.

This is apparently a common occurrence -- some of us "hit a wall" with a boss, and it seems to vary which one. For me, it has been Freddy Sih Roko Sensei... I've done many hundreds of tries with no girl dropping (well, until recently, I finally got one of the three). Based on previous discussions it appears to just be a matter of luck and you just have to persevere and grind through. 

Also (anecdotally), it is my observation that the randomness for event girls appears calculated separately from the boss girls and other items you can get from them. I.e., even if I'm having trouble with a boss girl, it doesn't affect the event girl... I still seem to get something close to the expected/average number of shards for the type and duration of a given event. 

Edited by ali-n
added a thought
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, Mr_Ryg said:

Hey guys, have any of you experienced problems with affection hits on Silvanus? i have now used 300+ tries on him and he is now lvl 158. not unlocked a single girl from him. and still not even close... Sylvia x53 Leeditt x42 and queen Titania x18

Silvanus starts at level 55 and levels up every 5 wins, so that's 103 * 5 = 515 battles total. Affection Attraction shards for his regular girls drop from him approximately on every 20th battle on average, so your expected number is about 26 drops. His drop range is 1 to 8 shards for an average of 4.5, which means your expected total number of shards so far is 26 * 4.5 = 117. You have 53 + 42 + 18 = 113. Almost perfectly average.

Late edit: Attraction shards, of course.

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 3

ah okay! thanks for the very good explanation!! Too me it just seemed like there was something wrong because all other before i have usually unlocked almost all girls by the time i move on too next story place. and now i already got a bit into Plain of rituals. so felt too me like something was wrong. but guess its just serious grind time then.. ^^

On 4/15/2020 at 2:55 PM, ali-n said:

This is apparently a common occurrence -- some of us "hit a wall" with a boss, and it seems to vary which one. For me, it has been Freddy Sih Roko Sensei... I've done many hundreds of tries with no girl dropping (well, until recently, I finally got one of the three). Based on previous discussions it appears to just be a matter of luck and you just have to persevere and grind through. 

Also (anecdotally), it is my observation that the randomness for event girls appears calculated separately from the boss girls and other items you can get from them. I.e., even if I'm having trouble with a boss girl, it doesn't affect the event girl... I still seem to get something close to the expected/average number of shards for the type and duration of a given event. 

Guess my wall is Karole. Max level on her and I actually got Rabbi before any of the girls from her who were all at 50+ shards.

The recent bundle that came with 200 fight? Dropped that on Karole and still none of her girls.

• Like 1

When you are fighting the last villains who had a 5-6% drop rate for his permanent Tier1 girls, be prepared to spent 2500 (or more) battles to get the three girls, and half of that until you get the first one.

On 4/18/2020 at 12:12 PM, _shal_ said:

Best get used to it, the villains following Karole have the same drop rate parameters.

I have all the girls from post-Karole villains. Including Jackson's Crew second tier.

While I was getting 5+ shards for Rabbi from Karole, I'd be lucky to see 3 for any of her girls. Only just recently managed to get one.

Gruntt and Ninja Spy are going to be massive slogs because they got rid of villains gaining multiple levels at a time.

• Thinking 1

1 hour ago, Dudegrey said:

I have all the girls from post-Karole villains. Including Jackson's Crew second tier.

While I was getting 5+ shards for Rabbi from Karole, I'd be lucky to see 3 for any of her girls. Only just recently managed to get one.

Gruntt and Ninja Spy are going to be massive slogs because they got rid of villains gaining multiple levels at a time.

Many players have one or more black beasts among the villains. In my case the top spot goes to Finalmecia (four and a half months to obtain all her three base girls, in the time when the attraction feature was still not implemented in the game) but Gruntt has a good second place (in almost every event I need more time to obtain his girls in comparison to other villains). The best thing to do is simply take what the game gives you and go on with tranquility.

6 hours ago, Dudegrey said:

Gruntt and Ninja Spy are going to be massive slogs because they got rid of villains gaining multiple levels at a time.

You seem to be under several badly wrong pieces of information there, an impressive feat for a player up to the latest world. The maximum amount of shards that Karole drops for her normal girls is 3, that's why you don't see anything over it. Meanwhile Rabbi as an event girl in a Revival style event could get up to 12 in a single drop.

Villains can still gain multiple levels, the level up mechanism for bosses for is based on a number of wins against them. For all tier 2/3 villains, that's 10 wins per level, but tier 1 villains are still able to have other values.

Now you know why he's called sylv-ANUS.

He was definitely the stingiest of the bosses for me. I think because the level is just so short, on the test server when I got through most of the level during a long 2 week event, so all boss fights are the few times where theres an event girl on him.

• 1 month later...
On 4/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, Mr_Ryg said:

That little f*** is greedy as a Rockfeller senior - 80+ tries isn't even a drop in a bucket in my ongoing scenario,  and it's not just affection - same goes for Champ. Tickets or P-orbs....

• Sad 1