How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

Having, to the best of my ability, scoured the cam-girls' profiles it would appear that there are 10 valid codes to be found. Some girls have no codes on their profiles, many have one & a few have multiple codes (time-saving tip: check out SweeetNicolle/Asha's profile). The codes in the girls' picture galleries do not pertain to the 'Advanced Hentai Action Party' (having checked out the cam site's Twitter feed it is clear that the 'stay at home don't date' stuff pertains to a previous event on the cam site).

I'm sure the ladies are all absolutely delightful but, personally, I'm not, & never have been, interested in cam girls so unless some further promotions crop up or some of the cam-girls want to discuss wine, whisky & Welsh rugby I doubt I'll be visiting the site again.

Edited by Bruce Buttfucker
typo
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 5

How many codes are there in the event?

I've successfully used 10 so far: 2 codes with some energy (10 and 5, probably, don't remember correctly), 2 codes with 10 combativity each; 3 codes with orbs (1 x10 great pachinko, 2 x1 great pachinko, 1 epic), 1 code with 3 champion tickets, 2 codes with some Ymens (25k and 15k, don't remember exactly).

Did you, guys, get anything other than that?

• Thanks 3

It would be really nice if the dev team or community manager could tell everyone how to get the free girl. It looks like a couple of people obtained her but I believe most people, including me, didn't.

I created my account on the camsite hours ago, clicked on dozens of links on that website (model cams, model profiles, Hentai Heroes links and so on), left the site open for a while, logged out from HH and logged back in multiple times. Still nothing.

No idea what else I can do. Is it too hard for the community managers to give detailed explanations ?

16 minuti fa, Bruce Buttfucker ha scritto:

Having, to the best of my ability, scoured the cam-girls' profiles it would appear that there are 10 valid codes to be found. Some girls have no codes on their profiles, many have one & a few have multiple codes (time-saving tip: check out SweeetNicolle/Asha's profile). The codes in the girls' picture galleries do not pertain to the 'Advanced Hentai Action Party' (having checked out the cam site's Twitter feed it is clear that the 'stay at home don't date' stuff pertains to a previous event on the cam site).

I'm sure the ladies are all absolutely delightful but, personally, I'm not, & never have been, interested in cam girls so unless some further promotions crop up or some of the cam-girls want to discuss wine, whisky & Welsh rugby I doubt I'll be visiting the site again.

Now SweeetNicolle/Asha doesn't show any code, nor the other girls

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

37 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

How many codes are there in the event?

I've successfully used 10 so far: 2 codes with some energy (10 and 5, probably, don't remember correctly), 2 codes with 10 combativity each; 3 codes with orbs (1 x10 great pachinko, 2 x1 great pachinko, 1 epic), 1 code with 3 champion tickets, 2 codes with some Ymens (25k and 15k, don't remember exactly).

Did you, guys, get anything other than that?

No - I only found 10.

• Thanks 2

Question for those who received a girl already: You guys registrated through Sex Friends link or through 'LiveCamHarem' banner? Maybe it makes a difference.. I believe most of us made an account through banner, maybe we have to do it through Sex Friends.

4 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

Question for those who received a girl already: You guys registrated through Sex Friends link or through 'LiveCamHarem' banner? Maybe it makes a difference.. I believe most of us made an account through banner, maybe we have to do it through Sex Friends.

Sex Friends.

8 minutes ago, mikcris said:

For me, I registered through both on two separate accounts and still no girl and no codes.

And for me too, but I got a reward (600 kobans) and I have activated all 10 #codes.

Edited by darkone

/This post is a summary of this thread so far/

5 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Please don't post the codes directly. Tips about where to find them are fine though.

^^^ Don't get warnings or bans.

3 hours ago, Taharrush said:

All of them stopped working for me and I got locked out of posting codes for an hour. Top memes.

^^^ Encapsulates this event lol.

4 hours ago, Inuzuka said:

Got her, she's a HC common 3 stars. Didn't do anything special, just registered then left both sites open for a while.

^^^ If you're having issues getting LuxuriousBody, 3* HC girl.  I haven't gotten her either yet, so we'll see.

1 hour ago, Pounder said:

To those of you having trouble finding the codes... I would suggest checking out SweeetNicolle's profile description... She's rocking all ten codes cause she's a champion XD     (Fyi the codes are all one word don't let the spaces fool you)

Cheers

^^^ SweeetNicolle posted all if not most of the redemption codes.

51 minutes ago, Max669 said:

Does this link work for you?

https://live.hentaiheroes.com/live-sex-chat/cam-girls/SweeetNicolle

That's her profile.

^^^ Link.

22 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

More likely its a mobile redirect. Try requesting the desktop view.

^^^ Good advice if links are not working.  Also sign up for a free account first if you haven't.

Edited by dd089966
fixed typo, added rules as top post
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Rysiek17 I registered through the banner and got nothing. Then I went to sexfriends, disabled adblocker, registered with the email I enter Hentaiheroes, and got the girl. Waited for 5 minutes, approximately.

^ This. I did same thing and got the girl after 20 minutes. :) Thanks!

Looks like only way to get the girl is to register through Sex Friends (right upper corner in game), not banner.

Edited by Rysiek17

52 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

Did it through sex friends. Always do it through sex friends even if you're not sure

I disabled all add-ons in the browser, logged out the live-sex-chats, logged out the HH and restarted the browser. Logged in to the HH, clicked on the link in Sex Friends menu. Loggod on the live-sex-chats and after 20-30 minutes I got a reward 😃