How to join the Advanced Hentai Action Party?

dd089966

45 minutes ago, Gacek said:

must entry in live with sex friends link DONT USE BUNNY OR PLANE IN TOWN

and register wait 10min and get girl

REMEMBER ENTRY HENTAI HEROES LIVE WITH SEX FRIENDS

YES!!!!!

I tried terminating and new account, going through the Plane Banner. Didn't work.

Terminated again and used Sex Friends link. Got the Girl in 10 minutes.

Used the Sex Friends link, went ahead and create a 2nd account using Chrome.  10 minutes later and still no LuxuriousBody.

So went back to Firefox, logged into live channel and signed out. Disabled AdBlock on both sites, then went back in using the Sex Friends link.  About a minute later,  the banner with LuxuriousBody appeared.

1 hour ago, Darsca said:

Hmm. The only thing that springs to mind is that an account needs to be 3 days old for it to appear. AFAIK that's the only constraint.

ow started the day before yesterday, does it mean I can get it tomorrow?

Guys, if u created account before this whole event started, u have to terminate your account and recreate it through Sex Friends. On main LiveHentai site u have to click your nickname in upper right corner, nex to Login > info > scroll down > terminate account > accept twice and u are good to go recreating it (same email can be used, but you need different nickname, what doesn't matter).

Edited by Rysiek17

1 minute ago, pulli23 said:

ow started the day before yesterday, does it mean I can get it tomorrow?

Well, it means you can attempt that particular way of trying it, I guess. Honestly, people have been getting and not getting the girl with various different methods. I don't feel remotely secure in saying that any particular series of actions will guarantee someone the girl -__-

12 minutes ago, Rysiek17 said:

Guys, if u created account before this whole event started, u have to terminate your account and recreate it through Sex Friends. On main LiveHentai site u have to click your nickname in upper right corner, nex to Login > info > scroll down > terminate account > accept twice and u are good to go recreating it (same email can be used, but you need different nickname, what doesn't matter).

You can make multiple accounts on the same email, no need to delete the old one

1. Redeem codes:

- check girls profiles, in the description you can find the codes (they are the words starting with #) there are 10 codes, so search all the girls.

- top right menu image.png.5a18242770e1707cfe3cc986721dfd6c.png select settings image.png.b8934aadd62cc795685c26282cc26bd6.png

- enter your redeem code and get the free rewards. image.png.18fc71c2cbc3d1d5560ea5ec7bffe998.png

2. How to get luxurious body:

- Disable all adblockers
- top right menu image.png.5a18242770e1707cfe3cc986721dfd6c.png select sex friends image.png.64e24165333e02fd2acb18f4d4c8511f.png
- go to the hentaiheroes live cam site through this banner (mine is completed, but yours will have a button to go there)

image.png.8373c58590c7dda1f0b695ed56628e59.png

- Register (you can do it with a different user/email than you use in hentaiheroes as it happened when Mizuki was a reward from hentaiclicker).

- Wait some minutes (up to 1 hour, but usually 1-10 minutes) with both tabs opened (hentai heroes and hentai heroes live cam site) . You can search for codes as in point 1 in the meanwhile.

- Refresh your hentai heroes tab, after some time this will appear. Get your free girl :D

image.png.2bcc6401566341ec838312db88afcbdf.png

3. Don't forget to thank Kinkoid for this free stuff and girl. :x

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Ok.  I just signed up a 3rd time using my email address that I use for Hentai Heroes.  It went through so now I'll wait and see if I get Luxurious Body harem girl.  I'll let ya know in 30 minutes.  I used the sex friends link.

Thank  you all.

But judging by all the above comments this promo works for shit.  Some getting it and some not, using all sorts of different methods and links.  That IS SHIT.

How did this sort of crap get put out in the first place.  JESUS, when I worked IT we would NOT release bugged stuff like this.  I guess times have changed and its up to end users to test everything. 

edit:  It Finally worked and all I have to say is if there is a certain specific way or link the developers wish us to use to acquire the gift then they should tell us EXACTLY how to go about getting the promotional gift.  Their ability to convey information is inadequate.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, ZER1CHARISMA said:

so i had an account prior to this event on LiveCam and i logged in an waited for an 90 minutes now and still no LuxuriousBody.

you can use a different email and user in live cam to get the free girl (logout first from your current account), but remember: no adblocker, go through the sex friends link

Lol.  This is a way of having us waste our valuable time peering at the computer screen and searching in vain through a number of profiles.  I found the model in question under Empress Tsubame, but when I went back in she disappeared.  I found no way of finding a code let alone redeeming it.  Then the search and time-wasting began again.  There's money in it for sure, but only for the site sponsoring all these girls.

• Like 1

Ok screw this shitty event! I am not gonna go click on the profiles of these women for some lousy codes, since there is basically very few of them that are actually beautiful, the rest are fugly, old and alcoholic-looking, so why the fuck should I visit their pages? If they at least had a search function that can filter out the fugly bitches then I would join this event, but this way... NO WAY! You can keep the damn codes and the free girl too, since it's been more than an hour since I registered and was not delivered yet.

P.S: You can also never remove yourselves from their mailing list as the links in the mail you receive after registering don't work...

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Venge33 said:

Ok screw this shitty event! I am not gonna go click on the profiles of these women for some lousy codes, since there is basically very few of them that are actually beautiful, the rest are fugly, old and alcoholic-looking, so why the fuck should I visit their pages? If they at least had a search function that can filter out the fugly bitches then I would join this event, but this way... NO WAY! You can keep the damn codes and the free girl too, since it's been more than an hour since I registered and was not delivered yet.

P.S: You can also never remove yourselves from their mailing list as the links in the mail you receive after registering don't work...

Chill V! Chill! Whenever me or @D3da able to get the girl, we'll leave instructions in guild chat (but probably D will beat me to it like always lol) :)

P.S: I know this cross promo event is frustrating and probably more annoying than the Mizuki one.

7 hours ago, Terronor said:

ok people here are the only usefull tips i can give you so listen ...read closely lets get started:
-do the simple stuff of closing ad block on heroes 
-use the sex friends and then the try it now option
-in case you have already made an acount at the other site and 1 hour has passed go to that site terminate your account and use the previous the tip to recreate it (you will be able to use the same e-mail AND YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL but not the same username)
- after you followed the path and created your account press the advanced hentai party it may help so why not 
- you have to wait up to an hour

bonus tip : they send you an email from hentai live but it goes to spam use it to "gain your reward" it may help 

i hope all the helps i got the girl after i terminated my account so i guess your problem might be that you didnt follow the path from sex friends or the ad block interference or something we cant actually solve but please try my tips and if you find something new post it here since i havent seen another post about the subject.
a small version of the plan:
turn off ad block on hh->go to sex friends->try it now->accept the cookies of the new site make account->press advanced hentai action party->wait an hour.
in case you already had an account terminate it if you have waited more than an hour start the process from the start (new account will require different username dont be scared but YOU MUST USE THE SAME EMAIL

Ok I did what you said there and got the girl. I had a old acc in there bc of a old promo I think. So the first I went to the site via sexfriend I didn't receive the girl in hh after waiting over an hour. I deleted that acc like you said, I waited 10 minutes with both websites open and after the 10 minutes mark I reloaded both sites and went to the town in hh where I received the girl.Thank you @Terronor  😀20200515_070036.thumb.jpg.b2836deaed9588ef9a7237bb42080f56.jpg

• Like 1

For me I do not care if that site bombs the email I used for this with 10 million emails.  The email I used for Hentai Heroes and the live site is a "one off" BS email address I only used to register to this game.

It is used for nothing else.  It is just an electronic garbage can with no real personal information. :)

I did eventually find some redeem codes on the girls profiles and I eventually acquired Luxurious Body harem girl.

And......the girls are not fugly.  Most are average girls just trying to make a few bucks.  Some are beautiful.  And some are just downright gorgeous. 

There are all types of girls for all types of tastes.  I wish them all luck in their endeavors. 

***Those having trouble, the message immediately above my comments has fantastic information on acquiring the promo harem girl.***

Edited by Dr. Lust

Finally got the girl (took several tries and a wait of almost an hour). 

None of the codes I have found work. I have gone to the linked "SweeetNicolle" and I see only one code (not the 10 others are claiming) and even that one did NOT work, and I've randomly looked at a few other girls and their codes were also all non-functional. In fact each time I try, I keep having to then wait an hour because I keep getting locked out for using invalid codes. WAY too frustrating to continue trying.

UPDATE:  
I was using codes found in the girls "Picture Gallery"... like these
139841601587600095.jpg
Right after posting this, I found codes that worked in their "About Me".
Silly me.

Edited by ali-n
update