[ 20-May-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

Multiple choice poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Darla
    • Levitya

6 hours ago, Herbie Hynde said:

I am especially frustrated by Fabienne's failure to reappear.  She was first offered in February last year and, since then, Ombresse, who first appeared nearly 5 months after Fabienne, reappeared in January 2020.  As would be readily apparent, Fabienne is a near certainty to join my harem in that account, indeed in all of my know-how accounts - if only I could get the chance to try for her.  But I wait with ever declining patience for this happy day.  I think HH made a stuff-up in failing to reoffer Fabienne and she should've reappeared before Ombresse.

I'm pretty sure that Fabienne will reappear within the next 6 months! By my count there are only 3 Legendary 5-stars left, that haven't reappeared since (apart from the newest ones) and those are Golden Bunny, Sara Jay and Fabienne. Maybe you even get lucky and she will be available during next months 4th Anniversary event like Norou last year?

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot

8 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

I'm pretty sure that Fabienne will reappear within the next 6 months! By my count there are only 3 Legendary 5-stars left, that haven't reappeared since (apart from the newest ones) and those are Golden Bunny, Sara Jay and Fabienne. Maybe you even get lucky and she will be available during next months 4th Anniversary event like Norou last year?

Ombresse was back just 7 months after her original appearance, so Silver Lupa and Keiko are also options since it'll have been the same amount of time or longer since we don't actually know what Kinkoid's criteria are for returning.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Not too long ago Fabienne was in the Mythic Pachinko. I needed around 35 shards for completing her, and luckly she was the only one I didn't have in that pachinko. So I just paid for guaranteed shards and voila :) That was the best what could come out for me from this pachinko.

Edited by 4thlayer
misspelling
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, 4thlayer said:

Not too long ago Fabienne was in the Mythic Pachinko. I needed around 35 shards for completing her, and luckly she was the only one I didn't have in that pachinko. So I just paid for guaranteed shards and voila :) That was the best what could come out for me from this pachinko.

did the same, but from 50 shards needed. I also just got 2 orbs for the 3 games one from the PoA event, reducing the cost by an additional 20 shards.

1 ora fa, GeorgeMTO ha scritto:

Ombresse was back just 7 months after her original appearance, so Silver Lupa and Keiko are also options since it'll have been the same amount of time or longer since we don't actually know what Kinkoid's criteria are for returning.

This time on GH they released, alongside Darla's counterpart, Levitya's counterpart, too. This is to say that Fanny&Fione and Ombresse (and Sara Jay, to include all the legendary days girl that don't have a counterpart in GH yet) could be back in a nearer-than-expected future

Sometimes, given this legendary girl reappearance variability, I wonder the devs having prepared a routine that reads data on players accounts and extrapolates the haremette that the less number of players are likely to obtain given average drops... In truth, I hope that nothing similar is in place, or we risk to have some data-analyzing players scream to the scam around the net...

• Thinking 1

On 5/24/2020 at 7:26 AM, mooreslife said:

Hahah, just the usual free to play stuff, my friend! I get the daily 150 kobans from daily missions, never refill, usually collect money manually. The daily kobans from missions and the weekly rewards from leagues amount to decent numbers if you save them. Also, I don't spend a single koban on pachinko, I will do that later on when I'm more in a late game. On legendary days I do spend around 5K kobans, but by the time the following legendary days comes again, I have about 20k again, easily.

I do go ham on event pachinko if there's  a girl i really like  that's so tempting damn it need to discipline myself more , and what kind of "late game" you mean  I  am at The tower of guilt   quest on Digisekai world .....

By late game I mean being in higher leagues (therefore earning higher rewards), and having most of the old girls that come up in events, so as to focus in new ones. You seem to be in a late game, so spending kobans in pachinko does seem reasonable.