[ 20-May-20 ] Legendary Days - Discussion

Multiple choice poll  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Darla
    • Levitya

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

FB_Header.jpg

Legendary Days Event

From 20th to 24th of May (5 AM GMT+1 to 1 PM GMT+1)

A Spirimon seeker will join the Haremverse, and a succube will come back.

Darla will be winnable on Edwarda. Levitya will be winnable on Bremen.

The Explorer and the Succubus

My courageous hero, 

Every horny girl in the Haremverse wants to be yours because you are rare and exotic. But no one is more aroused by the unknown than this gorgeous Spirimon seeker. She will stop at nothing to get ahead and nothing makes her pussy wet like having stiff… competition.

Starting on the 20th (5 am UTC+1)  and ending on the 24th (1 pm UTC+1) of May 2020, you can give a helping hand to the intrepid Legendary Spirimon seeker Darla. The gorgeous adventurer is trapped at Edwarda’s place and she can’t escape. Let her join your Harem and get ready: she never comes alone.

Be brave, sweet hero. Your guardian angel is also here and she is hungry. Beautiful succubus Levitya is starving with Bremen; save her and fill her up good: she is craving for your delicious cock. And as always, a hero like you deserves Legendary rewards: fight the villains and get them!

There is a Legendary Party in your pants and we are all invited!

ava1 (1).pngava1 (2).png

ekQ14HM.png Darla                                                      ekQ14HM.png Levitya

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, moesin said:

do we know what kinda girls they are? hardcore/charm/know how?

Both are hardcore, both are well famous, and dammit I can only pick one! Cuz I can't get both in just 4 days. Ugh this sucks, it's really killing me to decide.

39 minutes ago, Jcord777 said:

Cuz I can't get both in just 4 days.

You can't even get one legendary girl in 4 days unless you use some kobans. Expect around 400-600 battles to get a legendary girl.

Edited by jelom

4 minuti fa, Dr. Lust ha scritto:

I'm going to patiently wait this one out and see who is in the next 7 day event.  Save my kobans for another round. 

Good luck everyone trying.  I must save up more kobans so I'm getting "choosy". :)

I'd suggest you to go for at least one of these two, especially if you are a hardcore class player. It's pretty unlikely that the last event of the month (be it Path of attraction, foreplay, or something else) will be worthier of your kobans than Legendary days (in "quality terms" speaking, at least). 

Of course, if you don't need a hardcore 5* legendary girl for your team and you don't like neither of the two that'll be available, it's a completely different matter 

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Fiel said:

This is like the 3rd or 4th time people have the opportunity to grab Levitya.

Meanwhile, those who missed out on Fabienne the first time haven't had a 2nd chance yet😥

Could be worse. Golden Bunny has been waiting 4 months longer than Fabienne at least.

Fabienne does hurt because she was at least under shards though, yes.

Well, honestly, while both are well drawn, they both are "not my type."  I'll no doubt spend the daily combativity on them because if it is not used it's wasted.  But I would be pleasantly SHOCKED if I managed to pickup one of the girls in 4 days on just daily combativity.  I'll see what shards I can bank and maybe in the future if these girls appear again I'll finish off the 100 shards needed.  Saving my Kobans for the 7 day event and the 1st event next month.  So far, saved 102 tickets and 7000+ kobans.  I'll keep saving the tickets and kobans for a Path of attraction series.  I'll be better prepared for this one. If there is another like that.

Powerhouse Levitya vs cutie Darla... will have to check Darla stats but being a charm player, not a priority around here, though for sure I would like to have at least one of them.

Still undecided on who to vote :D 

17 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Saving my Kobans for the 7 day event

Not sure what event you're talking about but 7 days? 🤔🤨

Gonna wait and see if some "muscle" girls make a reappearance.  Or maybe Sara Jay. :)  Maybe the devs will create a Sophie Dee harem girl........ :)

Yes, What Finder said.  I think the last event this month is 7 days.

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 3
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

Yeah. Calendar shows last event of May as 7 day long.

2 minutes ago, Dr. Lust said:

Gonna wait and see if some "muscle" girls make a reappearance.  Or maybe Sara Jay. :)  Maybe the devs will create a Sophie Dee harem girl........ :)

Yes, What Finder said.  I think the last event this month is 7 days.

Thanks. Hadn't seen that on the calendar.

It seemed "off" to me because I don't remember having one with 7 days.

Now it makes sense :D 👍

Oh, I didn't noticed it before

3 ore fa, FinderKeeper ha scritto:

Legendary Days Event

From 20th to 24th of May (5 AM GMT+1 to 1 PM GMT+1)

we have 8 hours more for this event, nice! I was expecting the update time change to happen outside of events.

1 ora fa, Dr. Lust ha scritto:

Well, honestly, while both are well drawn, they both are "not my type." 

The "quality" I was referring to was more "girl's worth in game mechanics" than "art quality", but again, if you don't need a 5* hardcore girl for your team, if you don't like them that much (as in they are "not your type"), well, that's a more than good reason to skip the event and save kobans

Edited by Antimon
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I'm no art critic.  I like a majority of the drawings on this site.  I feel, over all, "big picture" wise, the artists have done fine work.  Far better then I could ever do.  I wish I could draw as well as them.  Would give me something else to help pass time in these "housebound" days.  Good luck to all players in these events and hope you all get the girls you are seeking.

• Like 1