[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

6 hours ago, Delgon said:

I was finally able to finish it.
My Felicia was enhanced to 15x so it was not impossible but I cannot imagine doing it with not enhanced Felicia or just Click/Idle from Click. Those are my crafts from the final run. It took some waiting for skill resets...

felicia at 12x and relevant crafts at 300 I got to 4640 without pushing hard

I'm looking at 320 at least

Il y a 10 heures, Delgon a dit :

I was finally able to finish it.
My Felicia was enhanced to 15x so it was not impossible but I cannot imagine doing it with not enhanced Felicia or just Click/Idle from Click. Those are my crafts from the final run. It took some waiting for skill resets...
 image.png.5f9f8bf788a3f4c9d8be19be277106c8.png

With that, wasn't the final push too hard ?

il y a 26 minutes, Shintoki a dit :

When you guys say just buy a booster, which one are you talking about? The auto clicker?

if you really want to go fast and if you can buy everything 1.5k boosters and let's ride baby !!!

booster.PNG

On 5/23/2020 at 2:15 PM, test_anon said:

You cannot unlock perks.

Multipliers are bonuses you get on your girls thanks to items you get from daily missions.

I'm thinking of only getting one or two with my saved kobans. Trying not to break the bank just yet. 😅

The best girl I have is Delta I believe. I've only gotten to level 5000 in the main game for Clara.

Edited by Shintoki

1 hour ago, Shintoki said:

I'm thinking of only getting one or two with my saved kobans. Trying not to break the bank just yet. 😅

The best girl I have is Delta I believe. I've only gotten to level 5000 in the main game for Clara.

You wont make it with Delta.

What you can and should do is use event to get daily reset affection while pushing office to 7000 to get Felicia.

Whelp i did managed to finish the event as of the creation of this post

I'll post my stuff as follows, ive got crap health so i had to buy pretty much full boosters twice in a row =(

My Felicia is only x12  multiplier on self 

Clipone.JPGCliptwo.JPGClipthree.JPG

Clipfour.JPGClipfive.JPGClipsix.JPG

Edited by moesin
comment update

10 hours ago, nelson29 said:

With that, wasn't the final push too hard ?

You would have to wait for many skill resets to progress either way so I just considered it good enough and just did the final run.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Tarbunk said:

This quest is not fun. I want the 3500 back and want it next time! Otherwise this game just wants my money I'd say. How unfair.

They're giving away considerable amounts of Ryos through daily quests and bonuses. The problem is the ways they're trying to get us to spend them in the game are all ridiculously bad, starting from the gacha trap, then the ridiculously high price of moves during "puzzle" events, and now practically making boost usage mandatory for a large portion of players during this event. And that's not even considering players who didn't get as far as Felicia, but might think that bonuses will help them. They could invest trying to complete the event and failing, basically throwing those Ryuos to the wind.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

I am staked second day on 4575 lvl.

Maybe if i will do reset each day on that stage - in the end can achieve 4650 or even 4700 stage! :))

PS^ They want to say to us with this present event - puzzle event was not bad anyway :(

Edited by Dimka

My progression is now completely stopped... not even by the insane difficulty of this event, but by the infamous out of memory error.

Trying to reload the games taking forever, and to end up crashing the page or the browser... and repeat for 1 to 2 hours before getting lucky and having a playable session for a few hours...

• Sad 1

Welp, shot myself on the foot a little bit on this one.  I didn't notice a new event had started till yesterday, and now I'm seeing it's not just me noticing it's hard to progress on.  My felicia is only at 6.5 and kiera at 3, so this isn't looking good.

Got mono ring and sex tape as well as jojo shocker.  If I could get the one that  boosts crit damage I might stand a chance.

5 minutes ago, trunks2585 said:

Welp, shot myself on the foot a little bit on this one.  I didn't notice a new event had started till yesterday, and now I'm seeing it's not just me noticing it's hard to progress on.  My felicia is only at 6.5 and kiera at 3, so this isn't looking good.

Got mono ring and sex tape as well as jojo shocker.  If I could get the one that  boosts crit damage I might stand a chance.

On my basic alt account I only have Felicia with 2x self and Notka is my best click girl has no enhancements, have no buffs active other than sex powers but have managed to get to stage 3500 over the last few days just popping in for a few hours here and there so you should at least be able to get most if not all the extra Ryos etc, but getting to the girl at the end is really difficult without the higher enhancements or buffs if not impossible.

This is the second event you can not win without playing several hours a day and/or wothout spending ryos

Third time is the charm, then i quit playing. Getting really boring like this.

Not even trying to complete the event. I still have a life. ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm done now, in fact and very difficult. I have all the craft at 280 idles and rewards, 250 clicks and the mojo ring at 300. For the final sprint I brought the second on boss to +300. Felicia and Sabrina are at x18. This event is very hard to finish without boosters for "recent" players and it also costs a lot of time to dedicate to it

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Wort said:

I'm done now, in fact and very difficult. I have all the craft at 280 idles and rewards, 250 clicks and the mojo ring at 300. For the final sprint I brought the second on boss to +300. Felicia and Sabrina are at x18. This event is very hard to finish without boosters for "recent" players and it also costs a lot of time to dedicate to it

It's not just recent players, I've been playing for months and have all event girls except Abrael and I'm currently at about level 4200. This event actually comes down to whether or not you've had luck with daily missions to get enough items for upgrading Felicia to max multiplier. Which even with it is an exceedingly tedious grind as it indicated by those who completed it.

While I might be able to complete the event with boosters in the last few days, I'm not even sure if that would be enough to make it, thus doubting whether I should waste the Ryos to do so. I do not envy the players who have this as one of their first events.

21 minuti fa, LanceHardwood ha scritto:

Mentre potrei essere in grado di completare l'evento con booster negli ultimi giorni, non sono nemmeno sicuro che sarebbe sufficiente per farlo, dubitando quindi che dovrei sprecare i Ryos per farlo. Non invidio i giocatori che hanno questo come uno dei loro primi eventi.

a suggestion that I can give is to easily reach 4600 and then make the last run towards 4900, always having the job at 280

39 minutes ago, Wort said:

a suggestion that I can give is to easily reach 4600 and then make the last run towards 4900, always having the job at 280

If I understand correctly your suggestions is to get charms to level 280, but that is NOT equally applicable to everyone, especially people with lower multipliers will have to bring it up much higher. What's worse is that exactly those people will have it very difficult to achieve high charm levels because of the way the game is structured.

1 ora fa, LanceHardwood ha scritto:

If I understand correctly your suggestions is to get charms to level 280, but that is NOT equally applicable to everyone, especially people with lower multipliers will have to bring it up much higher. What's worse is that exactly those people will have it very difficult to achieve high charm levels because of the way the game is structured.

yes, sorry but I took it for granted that felicia and Sabrina are at least x15. alternatively it should be brought to at least 320 but would require a lot of time to devote to the game.

Edited by Wort