[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

Level 4077 reached, 26/27 charms, girls > 10k, charms level 200, launched skills only once.

I still miss a good perks (increase idle critical value).

10k is possible without boosters, but that will make very very long runs (1 or 2 days I think). I can still increase my charms though.

They have gone from one extreme to another just can't get that balance right, took me 2h 37m to complete with all the buffs up given that my account is extremely above average how the frakin hell are any of the newer players going to manage it.

• Like 1

il y a 13 minutes, maxafax a dit :

They have gone from one extreme to another just can't get that balance right, took me 2h 37m to complete with all the buffs up given that my account is extremely above average how the frakin hell are any of the newer players going to manage it.

You used boosters to finish ?

3 hours ago, test_anon said:

You used boosters to finish ?

ye have nothing else to spend ryos on and didn't want to spend another 3 hours doing it.

you need round girl lvl 13500 and crafts at 200+ to finish it with boosters. may be slightly less or higher with lower or greater enhancements. (I was 12900 with 12x multiplier.)

what's really crazy is the event mobs require a higher DPS than the main game stage 13001 game is 43.32 J8 event is mid  j9 area

I think a lot of players will really struggle to get this girl even with the long time they have less there playing for 8h + every day.

Edited by maxafax
  • Thanks 1

Just finished it! Wow, it was A LOT harder than all those similar events in the past. 

That said, I managed to get my reward using the same strategy as before -- it was again codenamed Felicia, obviously 😍 She was enhanced this time though up to almost max level possible. 

Some 200-300 last stages were really challenging -- combos & crits worked there best, and Mojo Blast was my most valuable asset...

EDIT: Oh and I just checked on Lyka stats: she's the new best Click Girl now, she easily outperforms both Keira and Cupid.

Edited by Sev

1 hour ago, Sev said:

Just finished it! Wow, it was A LOT harder than all those similar events in the past. 

That said, I managed to get my reward using the same strategy as before -- it was again codenamed Felicia, obviously 😍 She was enhanced this time though up to almost max level possible. 

Some 200-300 last stages were really challenging -- combos & crits worked there best, and Mojo Blast was my most valuable asset...

EDIT: Oh and I just checked on Lyka stats: she's the new best Click Girl now, she easily outperforms both Keira and Cupid.

Probably once you get her to the same enhancement at the min (11755)

Keira has 1.20 I8 (12x self) and costs 206.30 J5

Lyka has 117.18 I7 (0 Multiplier)  and costs 278.51 J5

which I think would make her 1.40 I8 with the 12x

I suspect that her cost vs dps would still make Keira the better girl over a longer range.

Edited by maxafax

Il y a 3 heures, ismoke a dit :

*finishes a 10-day event after a few hours*

"Oh em gee, so hard, brutal dood!"

😄

They used boosters.

Without I reached level 4.2k with all charms, but it starts to be difficult. I need some few more hours to upgrades my charms (and yeah I went to sleep and will have other things to do today).

EDIT: My charms are now level ~240.

@Sev could you confirm you used boosters ?

@maxafax you have the Gacha to spend kobans on.

Edited by test_anon

Well, this one seems to be harder than the rest, so I think I'll need a bit of a help here. (Currently got just a bit over stage 2800)
First of all, I actually went buying charms unlike before, where I bought just the first three (rewards, click, idle). So far I have 16, including Sex Tape Souvenir (which I gather is a must, right?) but still lacking Mojo Blast.
Girls I'm leveling are Keira, Felicia and Clara (I somehow find her Boss reward boosts useful. So, first one's enhancements are maxed out = 18 multiplier, while the other two are at 12 multiplier)

Since I've no intention on spending Ryos for the event and am going for a long, but free run, what would be the most suitable tactics? ATM, I'm at about lvl160 as far as Rewards, Click and Idle are concerned, Sex Tape Souvenir & Bunny's Sex Toy following at about 130 (Never truly understood the latter, so is it even useful?), with also 50 levels in Powerful Aura & Mojo Shocker. The last two are expensive as hell, but are they worth it? And most of all, which necessary charm am I missing yet? Mojo Blast?
If I get it right, I'm to further level up the base three charms, along with Sex Tape Souvenir and what else?

Thanks for any info

4 351 reached (no boosters, all max, craft 27/27 ~240/230, use powers).

Difficult to progress, only possible with all my powers.

I still can significantly upgrades my charms and continue my current run. I think I can reach 4,6k with a little more time. 4,9k will be difficult, but I will see.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

On the very final part -- yes, I did... I utilised those kobans you claim at stage 4200 and bought Auto Clicker + 10th Click Combo. I'm not sure if they were crucial to my approach, or just very helpful... Either way, their synergy with Neptune's Touch combined with Mojo Blast worked exceptionally good and let almost skipping over 1-3 bosses every 30 minutes or so.

il y a 15 minutes, Sev a dit :

On the very final part -- yes, I did... I utilised those kobans you claim at stage 4200 and bought Auto Clicker + 10th Click Combo. I'm not sure if they were crucial to my approach, or just very helpful... Either way, their synergy with Neptune's Touch combined with Mojo Blast worked exceptionally good and let almost skipping over 1-3 bosses every 30 minutes or so. 

It helps a lot.

I click by hand a lot, and I see it enables us to go faster (and does a x2 when using your skills). Then, with your combo, you increase your power (near x2).

So you gain ~ x4!

Edited by test_anon

5 hours ago, maxafax said:

Probably once you get her to the same enhancement at the min (11755)

Keira has 1.20 I8 (12x self) and costs 206.30 J5

Lyka has 117.18 I7 (0 Multiplier)  and costs 278.51 J5

which I think would make her 1.40 I8 with the 12x

I suspect that her cost vs dps would still make Keira the better girl over a longer range.

Having x12 enhancement actually counts as having x15, so for Lyka it would be 1,7577 I8.

I think it would be better to compare them after reaching levels where the cost of next level is comparable. In other word: level up Keira till her cost for next level is 278/9 J5

Edited by Cursed666

2 hours ago, Lunik said:

Girls I'm leveling are Keira, Felicia and Clara (I somehow find her Boss reward boosts useful. So, first one's enhancements are maxed out = 18 multiplier, while the other two are at 12 multiplier)

What do you mean 'I somehow find her useful'?

How far you get in a run with leveling Clara vs without leveling her?

Koz you are wasting resources imo.

2 hours ago, Lunik said:

And most of all, which necessary charm am I missing yet? Mojo Blast?
If I get it right, I'm to further level up the base three charms, along with Sex Tape Souvenir and what else?

If by 'Mojo Blast' you mean 'Mojo Ring', then yes.

Getting boss reward/non boss reward and hc/kh/ch idle/click is useful to add to base three charms.

Other then that: grind, get mojo ring, upgrade crafts (think ~300 level), and enhance Felicia as much as possible.

il y a 7 minutes, Cursed666 a dit :

Other then that: grind, get mojo ring, upgrade crafts (think ~300 level), and enhance Felicia as much as possible.

Without boosters ~300 levels will be hard.

For my current progress, we need >240, I hope ~280 will be enough as it will be really hard after I think.

I think ~level 250 may be enough. I am at 3 900 (for my current run) without clicks and powers, only with Keira.

However, to go faster I think I should reset some more times to upgrades my charms.

I do not do it in an optimal way, I just upgrade everything because I do not want to think.

Edited by test_anon

Has anyone with less than 10 multiplier on their girl beaten this ?

Because to me it seems it would require a significant amount of resets to make up for the difference, practically to the point where you need to follow the game constantly. So much for being an idle clicker game ....

il y a 15 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

Has anyone with less than 10 multiplier on their girl beaten this ?

Without any multipliers, I believe you would needs charms level ~300… good luck xD

However, if you already have some multipliers, I do not think you will need al lot of more charms levels.

6 hours ago, test_anon said:

They used boosters.

Without I reached level 4.2k with all charms, but it starts to be difficult. I need some few more hours to upgrades my charms (and yeah I went to sleep and will have other things to do today).

EDIT: My charms are now level ~240.

@maxafax you have the Gacha to spend kobans on.

@test_anon

unfortunately no I don't have all the Gacha girls to spend RYOS on as I already have them all, only thing I could spend them on is enhancements and Kinkpoints but as I get these free anyway and most kink are max most girls have at least 3 to 12x wouldn't be much point its not like I need to level faster or anything and it already gets buggy as hell due to all the GFX when I reforge.

Annotation 2020-05-22 111719.jpg

Edited by maxafax

Okay… I reached level 4 411 by using 3 times all my powers, with charms level ~250.

I think I will need at most 13 runs to upgrade them to ~280. Maybe I will try to make longer runs.

I am lacking ~500 levels, but nothing impossible I think. So finishing the event without boosters seems to be possible after all. However it require quite some time (but you have 10 days). I am quite quick because I play a lot also.