[ 21-May-20 ] Milf Days - Discussion

6 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I have up to x12.

That explains a lot. Keep in mind that most players won't have that level. I've barely got it up to 6.5 because I simply don't get the relevant items and I certainly don't feel like rolling gacha for the remote opportunity of getting them.

Edited by LanceHardwood

il y a 8 minutes, LanceHardwood a dit :

That explains a lot. Keep in mind that most players won't have that level. I've barely got it up to 6.5 because I simply don't get the relevant items and I certainly don't feel like rolling gacha for the remote opportunity of getting them. 

I only got it from daily missions.

Felicia is at max, and I did not upgrade my reward girl.

Pretty sure the multiplier only kicks in once you get the needed level as in no difference in early stages as the multiplier precedes down the list of ones you have unlocked as you level the girl 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, extecter said:

How much Nail Polish/Candy you need for the last rank ? 5 ?

3 minutes ago, goi said:

Pretty sure the multiplier only kicks in once you get the needed level as in no difference in early stages as the multiplier precedes down the list of ones you have unlocked as you level the girl 

Thats kinda true.

After you get your enhanced idle/click girl to 500 the buff kicks in, and even after reset its at least x2.

Not that it matters much, even w/o enhancements you will easily get though first 1-2k stages even with low level crafts, as long as you have Keira/Felicia.

il y a 1 minute, Cain a dit :

i got  the sex tape souvenir as my reward is possible to use it and lvl a click girl fro instance Keira and just lvl up her and the click %?

Yeah.

And when you will have idle to click, first lvl Keira, then level Felicia just before launching your powers.

il y a 11 minutes, Tarbunk a dit :

So last event like this I needed 3500 to win and now I need 4900? WHY?!!!!

Because too many people finished the events too quicly ?

I'm curious about how people many finished those events

17 minutes ago, Tarbunk said:

So last event like this I needed 3500 to win and now I need 4900? WHY?!!!!

It's an impossible balancing act. They dont want it to be easy for older players with the best girls who can finish in a hour, but they dont want to make it too hard for the newer players either. Seems they ramped up the scaling pretty hard in this event though.

59 minutes ago, test_anon said:

I only got it from daily missions.

Felicia is at max, and I did not upgrade my reward girl.

Well you must be pretty lucky, because I don't really get the required items for Felicia, nor do I have those for Keira and I've been playing since around event #2. I wonder how many players actually have them maxed.

Still, the event seems unnecessarily punishing for new players, only if to provide challenge to those most advanced ....

à l’instant, LanceHardwood a dit :

Well you must be pretty lucky, because I don't really get the required items for Felicia, nor do I have those for Keira and I've been playing since around event #2. I wonder how many players actually have them maxed.

Now I have both maxxed.

I think I can reach 4.2k in some time but 4.9k may be hard.

8 minutes ago, ninof said:

Because too many people finished the events too quicly ?

I'm curious about how people many finished those events

Heaven Forbid the veterans get shit done fast while us newbs tryuing to play catchup are left once again with no boon.

• Like 1

Mmmm… once it was assumed that the fact we did not get charms when buying them was because some of them might have been banned for the events.

I have almost all items (22/27), and for the remaining, I do not think they were banned. I think, in this events, we will be able to see if we can get all charms.

I think that in fact, the game think there is 30 charms (like in the success), and when we "get" the 28/29/30 charm it bug.

6 minutes ago, AiNokurida said:

lucky you... I have 18 crafts already and only the idle one's are somewhat useful... still no mojo ring, which is what I'm hoping to get asap

Tbh, the RNG for crafts sucks. Mojo and Sex tape should be the 3rd and 4th crafts you get. It's pointless to take away girl skills then have players rely so heavily on getting the good crafts to beat the challenges.

1 hour ago, test_anon said:

Level 3.8 k reached, 24/27 charms, girls < 10k, charms level 180 (but I have a lot of mojo to upgrade them).

I only launch my skills once before resetting.

Even if you could max your charms (which you can't), it's going to be difficult. Boosters will be needed for top players I while the rest wouldn't be able to get the girl even with them. I'm guessing kinkoid wants about 1% of players to complete this event.

Edited by LanceHardwood

2 hours ago, LanceHardwood said:

If you have Cupid or Keira you might be better off with Mojo Sex Tape

I have the girls, but not the Mojo Sex Tape... as I said, so far my crafts are pretty sh*t, except for few idle one's... and I have 19 crafts so far... I've had this "luck" once before, where I got Mojo Ring only as my 21st or 22nd craft, so I guess I just keep going until I get it, otherwise there's no way for me to finish the event, because without buying boosters I can barely get past stage 3000