80 champion battles !!!!!!

Issei Hyuodou

Are you completely nuts????? 1st there's 40 champion battles. Hard but doable. But after that 80???  That's insane. Or is the goal here to get people frustrated enough to stop p[laying this game??

Congratulations I think you succeeded. Even if every daily mission gave a ticket it would still be impossible.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1
  • Sad 1

Daily missions are not the only way to get tickets.

You can get 60 tickets from the challenge rewards, three free tickets every day and you can buy three tickets from energy every day (184 energy gain per day, one ticket 60 energy) - above this amount you have to gain 18 another tickets from missions, contests and villains fights for all 120 tickets you need  in the event. This will be doable.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

27 minutes ago, bolitho76 said:

60 tickets from the challenge rewards

This will be the toughest challenge for me too, I've only got 20 tickets right now...

re: 60 tickets comment, this is if you wanted to pay 7200 kobans, otherwise it's 30 tickets.

and to buy tickets is 1140 kobans for 10... pretty steep if I need to do that 5 or 6 times.

Edited by jamanga
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, BBQ69 said:

I didn't even look at what had to be done before I paid 7,200.

Now I wish I hadn't paid. :(

Well look at it this way:

You spend 7,2k kobans to get 2 non-random girls. 

The other rewards such as orbs and so on aren't worth it, but 3,6k per girl isn't so bad either. It's way cheaper than Epic pachinko girls(where you get a totally random one and can end up with a Gork).

7 hours ago, natstar said:

It's a 5-day event you should have started to save up tickets after the last event needed them as well.

Actually it is a 7-day event but even though, it is still a bit too much. And no.. I wasnt expecting this kind of an event so soon which is fun... but not when you know it is impossible to get the tickets needed.

11 hours ago, BBQ69 said:

15 minutes between each battle = 30 hours on this game.

And maybe you forgot that many players with 40 tickets are able to clear a phase of almost any champion, meaning another 24 hour wait if you wish (or need) to fight the same champion again in the 80 battles task. Given the posts I read up to now about this event, I am prone to think that those 120 champion battles will made quite a number of players sweat seven shirts to clear. I would be curious to know how many players (aside whales and ordinary koban spenders) will reach and obtain Clarisse (and Albane, for the buyers)

• Like 3

23 ore fa, BBQ69 ha scritto:

80 + 40 champion battles =120

15 minutes between each battle = 30 hours on this game.

That's kind of a big deal when it's possible to log on a few times a day and still have fun

Well, this is true only if you can fight against one champion only, and if that is the case, your real problem, more than the 15 min wait time between each battle, is the 24h wait time after your victories

yeah, there's 3 things that's probably going to make me stop playing

1. these new events

2. high xp players dropping back in league so you can never advance

3. not being able to have a new club leader, or if you leave a club getting all your contributions back

On 5/28/2020 at 4:05 AM, nope1 said:

yeah, there's 3 things that's probably going to make me stop playing

1. these new events

2. high xp players dropping back in league so you can never advance

3. not being able to have a new club leader, or if you leave a club getting all your contributions back

I agree with 2 and 3,

re: 2. there is almost always 400+ player in the mid-range S2 Leagues who takes it easy then kobans through at the end, it's getting a little depressing.  Not sure what the alternative is though, there isn't much you can do except try to catch up XP-wise... which unless there is a cap in place, seems impossible.

re: 3. I started my own "Land of Oz" club and have pumped $95M into it so far, over 3 times more than anyone else.  Four others have helped quite a bit, but I'm starting to think what's the point, but I'd feel guilty kicking everyone out and closing it..

So for this event I'm about to reach the painful looking 2nd champions (80 tickets).  To get the tickets I was using 60 energy and hoping for luck with the villians, which didn't work out so great, so I will have to fork out for the 2nd chest, which miraculously appeared mid-challenge - money grab anyone!? Well it worked, well done. My first ever chest.

It will still be tough, which I don't mind logistically, well except for those damn tickets, and the grind that comes with PVP battles.. we will see if I make it. 

1 hour ago, jamanga said:

So for this event I'm about to reach the painful looking 2nd champions (80 tickets)

Actually this was a piece of cake, I just didn't even both changing the poses to match the champions and task done.  Seems like a crappy tactic, but it worked.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2020 at 6:56 PM, Issei Hyuodou said:

Or is the goal here to get people frustrated enough to stop p[laying this game??

Congratulations I think you succeeded.

The goal isn't to make people quit, it's to make people spend money. If your not willing to spend money and then quit, they don't care. If you spend kobans that you've gotten from them for free and then quit, they don't care. If you spend money on kobans or other services they sell and then quit in the future, they don't care. If you do any of those three things and you don't quit, they still don't care. The only time they care, is if people leave in droves or they start losing whales. 

• Like 1