84 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Mani
    • Akama
    • Harper
    • Anell
    • Revenge
    • Bella

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

utD0pun.jpg?1

Epic Days Event

From 20th to 24th of June (1 PM GMT+1 to 1 PM GMT+1) 

6 Girls, all captured by the Villains

The Epic Motley Haremverse Crew

My spunky hero,

You have been here long enough to know that the Epic girls of the Haremverse come in great variety. But you’ve never had a crew like this before. You don’t believe me?

A shinigami. A magical prison. A cum extinguisher. A tiny gift of nature. A vacuum cleaner. A vigilante. Starting on the 20th (1pm UTC+1) and ending on the 24th (1pm UTC+1) of June 2020, you have four days to save six Epic ladies from the villains. Revenge is sweet and hot when we are talking about the gorgeous Raquel. Save the vigilante from Roko Sensei. Meet Harper: the horny shinigami who will be waiting for you at Karole’s Harem. Don’t keep her waiting because you never know when she will leave this realm. Find the magical Anell at Dark Lord and the living magical prison Bella Donna at Ninja Spy. Edwarda is not using the multifunctioning house cleaning robot Mani properly and the playful Akama doesn’t want to share her sextoys with Bremen, but wants to use them with you. Help them, darling!

I want your Harem like your dick: big and ever-growing! You need to stay active to participate in the Legendary Contest, darling. You will be able to join in the contest only if you’ve been active in the last 72 hours!

Gather this motley crew of gorgeous horny babes and make your Harem even more EPIC.

Boss Girls

kPwK8c3.pngxiHoL1M.pngZaJxbgp.png

Mani                                                        Akama                                                        Harper

cfKJP3x.pngw2p4uGn.png7zlF5GN.png

Anell                                                        Revenge                                                     Bella

Edited by FinderKeeper
updated
  • Thanks 4

1 hour ago, Zteev said:

When I see one of those, it will be the first one.

really? cause we've had 2 of them all ready.... the events where the want you to pay $50/7k kobans to unlock the other 1/2 of the event

Edited by Stang91

6 minutes ago, Stang91 said:

really? cause we've had 2 of them all ready.... the events where the want you to pay $50/7k kobans to unlock the other 1/2 of the event

A) this event isnt a new type, so you should know what to expect from it

B) the prizes on the first half of Path of Attraction are good. Getting both is better sure, but it's the same thing just doubled, so if you didn't like what they were without paying kobans they weren't going to become better

C) it is possible for players to earn that without spending money, so it's no credit card required. But please direct complaints about that to threads about that event type, not Epic Days.

7 hours ago, Stang91 said:

I've unlocked both halves of those, and paid $0. If the other half was ONLY unlockable via a purchase, you'd be correct.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Let me guess. 6 girls, 2 of them are on Karole \ Jackson's Crew \ Pandora Witch.

You had to jinx it, didn't you?! 😜😂

My go-to girl would be Harper but unfortunatelly she's out of my reach.

Much very like Lima a few events back, can't really understand Bella here :S Just one less girl, which doesn't really change things much anyway.

Will try to get something out of Revenge, Mani and Akama 😅

• Haha 1

Just now, Тёмный Властелин said:

@Karyia I see you strongly dislike Dark Lord 😀

Hmmmm... I dislike that Dark Lord doesn't have any more girls for me to get, while the others do :P 

I dislike Karole more, since I can't get there for ages 🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

Well, given that I already have the girls I would have choosen first, Mani, Akama and Bella, I've had to decide which girl to go for based on what suits me better. So I've decided to go after Revenge because she's from my class, K-H, and fighting Roko will help me come close to his Tier 3 girl. We'll see how it goes.

Good luck, everyone!

I already have Bella from the Pachinko and have all villains available. So I will be going for Harper, although I don't like her looks that much.

But Karole is the villain I mainly fight these days outside of Events because I still need to get Rin (91%!) and Toshiko (59%) from her. And Harper is Hardcore so that fits pretty well for me. I already aquired 14% of her.

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Like 1

For me it's a combination of easy and hard.  Easy in that I have none of the girls and access to 5 of the 6.  Hard in that I like the colours on Akama, even though she does not match the prime skill, hardcore, of my harem.  And Bella matches my harems skill.  So now, do I go for Akama or Bella.  I know I'll only be able to rescue 1 girl.  Decisions......decisions..... :)

And...I realize it's the first drop of 20 and ANYTHING can happen but I'm hoping for the best.  20 combativity used on Bella, got 35/100 shards.  Here's to hoping 4 days is enough to get the rest without refills. :)  We'll see....

Edited by Dr. Lust
More stuff...might as well put here

Just now, Dr. Lust said:

So now, do I go for Akama or Bella.  I know I'll only be able to rescue 1 girl.  Decisions......decisions..... :)

Since Bella is Legendary and Akama is only Epic, if I were you, I would go for Bella. Because that makes the score 2:1 for Bella ... 😉

• Thinking 1

Because of the 15% discount on combativity refills (I assume everyone has it and not just me) that expires tonight, if you are planning on getting more than one girl, you should get all but one girl today.

Also, as usual for Epic Days, my recommendation is to get at least one girl (pick your favorite), and perhaps more, depending on your Koban flow and whether you like the girls.

Note that Bella is reappearing from May 2020 Orgy Days, where girls (on villains) are twice as cheap compared to Epic Days (also, Bella is attractive but two of her affection scenes include fisting with a very poorly drawn arm).

As always, I am interested in suggestions on which girl(s) to choose, especially if you have insights to complement the poll or saw the affection scenes.

3 hours ago, Dmytro said:

Because of the 15% discount on combativity refills (I assume everyone has it and not just me) that expires tonight, if you are planning on getting more than one girl, you should get all but one girl today.

Also, as usual for Epic Days, my recommendation is to get at least one girl (pick your favorite), and perhaps more, depending on your Koban flow and whether you like the girls.

Note that Bella is reappearing from May 2020 Orgy Days, where girls (on villains) are twice as cheap compared to Epic Days (also, Bella is attractive but two of her affection scenes include fisting with a very poorly drawn arm).

As always, I am interested in suggestions on which girl(s) to choose, especially if you have insights to complement the poll or saw the affection scenes.

I'm curious about the affection scenes with Akama.  And fisting just ain't my thing.  But to each his own.   So, if I have time, I might also try for Akama.