84 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Mani
    • Akama
    • Harper
    • Anell
    • Revenge
    • Bella

I think I'll just shoot for Akama as I liked Deadman Wonderland. That's about the major end of my motivation for any of the girls.

If there's time and Kobans left, I'll go for Mani next. Anell would be my third choice.

I already have Bella and Harper and Revenge look kind of off to me.

• Like 1

Akama is my favorite here by far but I got her with an epic orb a while ago. Considering all the free combativity so far spent on Edwarda gave me 6 shards for Mani, I think I'm gonna save myself the disappointment and not buy refills for her 😂 

In this event I miss Akama, Mani and the two new ones, therefore not being sexually attracted from Skeletor with deformed feet and the secret daughter of Crimson Chin (I'm joking guys but they are really ugly 😓) I will go first for Akama who I judge the best of the group (I voted for her of course but also for Bella who despite the affection scenes is one of the few new ones that I don't mind).

I would have liked to get her on the first day with the discount but my bad luck was going to lead me to spend more than usual despite it, so I cross my fingers for the next few days.

Once the Epic Days were an excellent event to approach the emptying of the Pachinko without excessive expenses but now with the continuous addition of girls it has become a practically impossible undertaking and has lost much of its usefulness so, except in case of extreme luck, I don't think I will try to get more than the two that I like and that's okay in this way 🙂

• Like 1

Used the remaining time of the promotion and finished 4 and 4/5 of the missing girls; took me 2200 nutaku kobans; a little bit better than average should do. Thanks to promotion I saved in OD and ED around 500 kobans, that was really well timed

Edited by blaa

4 minutes ago, mooreslife said:

Epic days are usually made so you need kobans to obtain a girl, is that right?

Yes. Expected average to obtain a girl in this event is ~333 battles, and you get ~200 in free regen over the course of the event. As with all things RNG, your mileage may vary.

• Like 1

Yeah, I have to agree with @nope1 , I'm getting about 4 shards per 10 battles. But there are times when I get no shards so the average is less than that. Also, at the same time, I'm getting drops for Bremen's Tier 2 girl so both her and Akama are at 80 shards now (both started at 0). That would be cool except I'm not digging what I see on the Bremen girl. I guess if I could go back and choose again I wouldn't have participated in this epic event. It's like what @mooreslife and @Darsca said, eating up Kobans with refills. I think I've gone through 2500-3000 Koban so far, roughly. I don't keep an accurate count, just roughing it on what I started with and where I'm at currently.

I think with the low drop rates I'll probably skip Epics in the future unless they're offering one of the girls that I really want. There's only a few of those left.

Anyhow, good luck to y'all for the rest of your collecting.

P.S.

So, of course after I write this I go to do my refill and final battles before work and Akama drops 14 shards in set of battles and wraps herself up with the next set.

Edited by TeeJay
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeeJay said:

Yeah, I have to agree with @nope1 , I'm getting about 4 shards per 10 battles. But there are times when I get no shards so the average is less than that. Also, at the same time, I'm getting drops for Bremen's Tier 2 girl so both her and Akama are at 80 shards now (both started at 0). That would be cool except I'm not digging what I see on the Bremen girl. I guess if I could go back and choose again I wouldn't have participated in this epic event. It's like what @mooreslife and @Darsca said, eating up Kobans with refills. I think I've gone through 2500-3000 Koban so far, roughly. I don't keep an accurate count, just roughing it on what I started with and where I'm at currently.

I think with the low drop rates I'll probably skip Epics in the future unless they're offering one of the girls that I really want. There's only a few of those left.

Anyhow, good luck to y'all for the rest of your collecting.

P.S.

So, of course after I write this I go to do my refill and final battles before work and Akama drops 14 shards in set of battles and wraps herself up with the next set.

sounds pretty average drop rates, maybe a little bit above average if you fought with the combativity promotion

what's incredible lucky though are you shard drops on bremens tier 2 girl, just for reference I only got 26 shards with around the same amount of refills

I'm wondering if this can be trumped for the absolute worst performance...  In my Herbie Hynde account in trying for Revenge I have so far managed only 1 shard out of 60 performances!  In contrast, in my Peregrine Took account she's on 37 shards for the same number of tries.

Whatever the account, I am not planning to do any refills so if I fail to get a girl then I'll just have to take it on the chin.  I think it's fair to say my chances in Herbie Hynde are zilch, unless I get one of those x100 jackpots.

I know the RNG is not predictable, but when all I get in my Herbie Hynde account in performance after performance is cash or one or two champions tickets then I can't help being annoyed.  Apart from one incidence, nor did I get any orbs and that one orb meant I was able to obtain Shirogane.  This is after 73 tries with orbs across all accounts with no successes.  The RNG is a contrary beast.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I'm wondering if this can be trumped for the absolute worst performance...  In my Herbie Hynde account in trying for Revenge I have so far managed only 1 shard out of 60 performances!  In contrast, in my Peregrine Took account she's on 37 shards for the same number of tries.

Whatever the account, I am not planning to do any refills so if I fail to get a girl then I'll just have to take it on the chin.  I think it's fair to say my chances in Herbie Hynde are zilch, unless I get one of those x100 jackpots.

I know the RNG is not predictable, but when all I get in my Herbie Hynde account in performance after performance is cash or one or two champions tickets then I can't help being annoyed.  Apart from one incidence, nor did I get any orbs and that one orb meant I was able to obtain Shirogane.  This is after 73 tries with orbs across all accounts with no successes.  The RNG is a contrary beast.

I just did 80 battles to get 7 shard points (going for Harper), so I can feel your pain...

• Like 2

That villain, Karole, holding Harper must be stingy.  I have not got that far yet in the adventures.  Still trying for Bella.  Have 93/100 shards for her so I'll just wait the 9+ hours for the free 20 combativity, try to get the 7 needed with that and reload if necessary.

I am delighted! I have the four Legendary girls safely recruited to my harem, but it is problematic on my obtaining the last two girls. I can be satisfied either way (it took 15 refills, so I'll probably bomb out on the next event).

• Like 1

Things are not going well!  In my best accounts I have Harper on 43 shards (this one) without refills and 46 shards for revenge.  I don't think I'll get either before the event closes - unless, that is, I get one of those elusive x100 drops...  OR I win her using some orbs - I've been lucky this way in the past, most recently gaining Silk just after the event ended.

Because I'm not a huge fan of any of the girls on offer I'll be saving my kobans for the next event here girls are attached to villains (probably a classic event).  The anniversary is also looming so I have to pay attention to this.  I'm assuming the next event is a PoA so, if I'm serious about any of these girls on offer, I will need kobans to battle the villains the requisite number of times.

Despite what I said about the girls, I have to say I like Harper's opening pose and what she's wearing - very sexy - but she's still not hugely appealing otherwise.  As for Revenge, she seems like a hybrid of Ridley and Lemia.  I'm not much in favour of girls with skull masks, especially with T-rex teeth.

The Shards just don't seem to want to drop this event.  And when they do, it's 1-3 at a time.  I get better shard drops and rate in legendary events!  lol.  *sigh*   The grinding continues.  :)

Woo hoo!  just got a 7 shard drop!  

Welp, back to getting just 2.  lol

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow

I agree that it is harder to get these girls than it was for the last Legendary Days.  I didn't start using kobans for refills until Darla reached over 60 shards.  This was with a day and a half to go.  This time in my best account, Revenge is on 48 shards and in my hardcore accounts Harper is on 39 (this account).  This round I got cash, one orb and two champions tickets in all 6 accounts.  Not one shard on the girls.

So, it will be a fail this event and I can only look forward to Legendary Days (if it doesn't clash with the anniversary).

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

hace 10 horas, Mr.Goodfellow dijo:

The Shards just don't seem to want to drop this event.  And when they do, it's 1-3 at a time.  I get better shard drops and rate in legendary events!  lol.  *sigh*   The grinding continues.  :)

Woo hoo!  just got a 7 shard drop!  

Welp, back to getting just 2.  lol

Wait, you can get 7? 4 is the maximum I've gotten in this particular event. I only have 39 shards for the girl I'm pursuing after all these days, and that's it :(

12 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Wait, you can get 7? 4 is the maximum I've gotten in this particular event. I only have 39 shards for the girl I'm pursuing after all these days, and that's it :(

5 is the maximum you can get in a single battle for this event. Going to assume they used a x10.

• Thanks 1