84 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Mani
    • Akama
    • Harper
    • Anell
    • Revenge
    • Bella

Last 24 hours of the event and I still have to get 26 more shards to get Revenge. I'll wait as much as I can before resorting to refills, unless I found a streak of good luck, which I'll taken advantage of.

Good luck, guys!

hace 1 hora, Eman dijo:

Last 24 hours of the event and I still have to get 26 more shards to get Revenge. I'll wait as much as I can before resorting to refills, unless I found a streak of good luck, which I'll taken advantage of.

Good luck, guys!

I have to get 59 more shards to get her, you can feel lucky 😂

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Darsca said:

5 is the maximum you can get in a single battle for this event. Going to assume they used a x10.

You are correct.....   @Kenrae I used a x10 battle spin to get the 7.

And i guess I should clarify my previous frustrations... I'm only getting 0-3 shards per x10 spin for this particular event.  Generally for other events, I get shards for every x10 spin and many more shards too.  No biggie, just out of the norm this time.

Edited by Mr.Goodfellow

I encountered the same thing, Mr Goodfellow.  0-4 shard drops per x10 spin.  I managed to acquire Bella with 3 refills.  But with 17+ hours left, I'll be happy with the one girl rescued and save my 10k in kobans for the next few events.  See if any "curvy/muscle" girls appear.  :)  

I gave up after having got Revenge. Drop rate was awful for me and guys from my club. I have to set aside kobans for ladies in that new type of events that takes place at the end of a month. 7200 is a must there and it is impossible to have it after current Epic Days.

• Like 1

Established that I am perfectly aware that I don't have to expect great things in my game from Epic Days, this round the bad luck seems to me quite exaggerated, even knowing how the RNG works in this game. The moment I write this, I will be able to use more or less another 35-40 combativity before the and of the event, and I am only at 23/100 on Anell. This makes this one the worst Epic Days for me since the introduction of the attraction feature (unless with that remaining combativity the drop rate literally skyrockets or I get a lucky 100). The paradossal thing is that while fighting Dark Lord to get Anell shards, I obtained so many shards for Esperance that she passed from the 13/100 at the start of the event to the actual 62/100. As I said, up to now I know quite well how RNG in this game works, but when I get into a situation where I get so little drops at drop range 1-5 for an Epic girl, and at the same time so many drops at drop range 1-3 for a Legendary girl, I start to agree with the people accusing this game to have a holed RNG (to not say people talking about devs machinations).

• Like 3

Well folks...  Not the end, but, in my main accounts, it may as well be.  I managed to recruit Revenge in my test account with one refill and one 50% partial refill.  It was worth trying because she was sitting on 62 shards before I made this decision and, most importantly, the shard drop rate for this account was between one and a half and six times that in my main accounts.  So I figured I had a good chance of getting her.  I haven't a dog show of getting any of the girls in my main accounts unless I strike it lucky.

I hope you enjoyed this, everybody.  Congrats to all who were successful.  I would've liked to recuit Harper in my HC accounts, but it is probably not to be.

The good news though was that I was able to get close to recuiting Hima in my Peckerbird account (the only account where I haven't got her) and I was levelling Roko up close to the point where I can try for the legendary 3rd tier girl, so far without losing any challenges.  It's a pity Finalmecia didn't have any of these girls because I'm close to being able to try for Mercy in two accounts.  I really, really want this hottie in my harem.

My fate will be decided in the roughly 3 hours of play I'll have tomorrow before the end of the event (I'm still not used to the new reset timetable, it feels weird).

Thanks to 2 refills, I've come to 89 shards for Revenge. We'll see if the overnoght fights will be enough, which I doubt, or I have to use an extra one or two more refills.

Well, well, well...

image.png.30a269e3721ae056ad53f20721de1108.png

I got her to 62 shards in Peregrine Took so decided to go for broke to try to get her.  Then this happened.  Yay for me!  These jackpots still exist.  Up til now (at least for ages) I thought they were something other members got, not me.  Unlike my test account, I have enough saved gifts and cash to max out her affection in one hit, plus the most welcome 74 epic bouquets (in case you were all wondering, I did get another 12 shards from my first ten tries this last round).

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Not bad, not bad!  I maxed out her affection and her last pose is great.  It makes up for some sloppy artwork in earlier poses.  Thankfully she gets rid of that awful mask early on.  Sadly, these later recruits pay out far less in the harem than the likes of (say) Justine or Juliette, even accounting for the extra two stars of these last two.  I still have a slight chance of getting Harper in my Lili account.  At the moment I'm letting combativity refill somewhat before the last-ditch effort.  She's on 76 shards in that account, kind of within reach.

------------------------------------------------------------------

I can't believe it!!  I got one of those jackpots again - straight after.  What are the chances of this happening?  This time it was in Herbie Hynde and I got only 16 bouquets of flowers, which tells just how disastrous this account was up til now.  I just realised it's hard to prove that this is not the same image as the previous because I got the cash and the single champions ticket both times.  Take my word for it.  I wasn't cheating.

image.png.9ef72aad6646c16d9cb8ebebca9dc4ce.png

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add image
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Karyia said:

"Finished" event over here.

Got 2 girls (Revenge and Mani) :) 

It were hard Epic Days again, so I'll probably put it a notch down on future such events (I'll leave the grind for the Legendary ones).

That is so sensible.  I've been waiting and waiting for the return of Fabienne, but there seems to be a kinkoid conspiracy against it.

image.thumb.png.24fee0aaea2a83a6dc6e558967a7886a.png

Ez 😎 
It's totally not like I had the 3 girls already gotten from Epic/Mythic pachinko or anything lol. For Mani I did about 7-8 refills and I'm pretty happy about that, and for the other 2 girls I just don't care at all, they really dont look appealing.

Already had a couple of the girls, Mani & Bella, going in.

It's Epic days, so my goal in these is generally to just get some shards for whomever I like. This is the event I enjoy the least, as it's pretty frustrating with drops. I wasn't able to play a lot while the refill discount was on, and I know that it often takes a lot of refills to get one girl here.

Made progress on Esperance & Polana, and got a good number of shards for Anell.

0 new girls for me, out of 2 new ones from this event.

Including the new Epic Pachinko girl, that brings me to 8 new girls in my harem versus 13 new in game, so I am now behind pace. Lots of orbs sitting, though.

Got 35 shards for Mani over the entire event, less than I got for Fanny & Fione in legenday days. Glad I decided to not spend on any refills, the drop rate is a joke

edit: i'm actually not sure now if F&F shared the legendary days with Valentina that I'm thinking of, but you get the point: I'm frustrated 😁

Edited by casket
possible inaccurate info

Made 47 refills for 10152 kobans. Got 3 girls. Harper was unavailable for me. Bella has already been attracted before the event.

1346222343_-1.thumb.jpg.389f3acca22673e6d7b293ce1820e6d2.jpg

Was stupid enough to not refill during the last promotion day for -15% combativity cost. In the end this ~1800 kobans save would have helped me to get the fourth girl. I thought that I would save the refills for contests. But it's only 300 kobans each and in the end there was only 1 with the boss fights during the event. 🙄

I tend to agree with @Karyia - this is too expensive, especially in regards with the recent orbs introduction.

Edited by Тёмный Властелин
  • Thanks 1

8 hours ago, Zorba the Geek said:

I've been waiting and waiting for the return of Fabienne, but there seems to be a kinkoid conspiracy against it.

Don't forget it, the longer she's out, the more rare and valuable she'll be 😅😜 She's bound to make an appearance ;)

4 hours ago, Тёмный Властелин said:

Made 47 refills for 10152 kobans. Got 3 girls.

😱 This is very much legendary territory :S 

I'm glad you got the 3 girls, though! 👍

Over here, I had lots of trouble getting Revenge then I sprinted to get Mani 😅😂 

While I think there's value on (most of) the girls that appear during Epic Days, these last EDs have been going terribly, which has caused them to become quite "expensive".

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Čamuga said:

image.thumb.png.24fee0aaea2a83a6dc6e558967a7886a.png

Ez 😎 
It's totally not like I had the 3 girls already gotten from Epic/Mythic pachinko or anything lol. For Mani I did about 7-8 refills and I'm pretty happy about that, and for the other 2 girls I just don't care at all, they really dont look appealing.

I seem to recall that you're very fond of Mani.  Fair enough, too, since she's one of the cutest little suckers in Hentai Heroes.  I think she's the pick of the bunch.  Good later poses for Revenge (AKA Raquel) though and I was sad I didn't manage to get Harper.  I got to 83 shards on her in my Lili account with a full natural recharge pending, but promptly fell asleep too soon.  I'm having a lot of trouble getting used to the new time-zone adjustments in my location close to the International Dateline.

Oops!  Wrong person!  I got you mixed up with Chthugha until I paid more attention.  Sorry for the confusion.  I'm always confused LOL!

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text

Many people have commented on the poor drop rate for these Epic Days events.  For me it's always been thus.  Either Kinkoid will sail on regardless, oblivious of the discontent (even that we 'boycott' the event by refusing to do combativity refills), or he will rebalance the drop rate (ie, increasing max value of each shard from 4 to 6 to more significantly distinguish between EDs and LDs.  It is after all a four day event.

The girls on offer, too, need to be super well drawn, detailed and... well... HOT, like that new girl on offer for the upcoming Legendary Contest.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
edit text
  • Like 1

@Zorba the GeekYeah I was gonna say, I dont remember ever being too invested about Mani. She's a cutie thats for sure, but I cant upgrade anything, I'm in full prep mode for tomorrow (and next PoA event! :D )
image.png.bcc4193dbac32b4edf18598a075e2fb2.png

image.png.5b12a6982235bce56dfaf762aabc7e8a.png

(Look at how small that bar on the right is, there's so much to scroll through! :D )
Do you think I'm prepared? >:D

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Either Kinkoid will sail on regardless, oblivious of the discontent (even that we 'boycott' the event by refusing to do combativity refills), or he will rebalance the drop rate (ie, increasing max value of each shard from 4 to 6 to more significantly distinguish between EDs and LDs.

On 6/23/2020 at 11:49 AM, Darsca said:

5 is the maximum you can get in a single battle for this event.