1 hour ago, Kamira said:

I feel like crying, cost me 17 refills to get Halloween Juliette, I was stubborn and wouldn't let it go =/ Guess all the good luck I usually have came back to bite me in the ass, karma sucks.

The event was reduced to 4 days from 7 so that makes it harder and dark fantasy revival will be even harder at 3 days.
To bad the events did not get merged into one event it would be easier if they were in a 7-day event since if you had girls from before, in either event, you would have more time to get the others.

I got Halloween Juliette on the last hour by doing 3 ten times spins after dong single spins on dark lord the entire event but my alt could not get the one from roko due to not being on that world level also sucks that roko had no legendary gifts this event because of it either i wish they put girls on roko during new events instead of revival events because we should be on a new world level a year later.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, natstar said:

The event was reduced to 4 days from 7 so that makes it harder and dark fantasy revival will be even harder at 3 days.
To bad the events did not get merged into one event it would be easier if they were in a 7-day event since if you had girls from before, in either event, you would have more time to get the others.

I got Halloween Juliette on the last hour by doing 3 ten times spins after dong single spins on dark lord the entire event but my alt could not get the one from roko due to not being on that world level also sucks that roko had no legendary gifts this event because of it either i wish they put girls on roko during new events instead of revival events because we should be on a new world level a year later.

Ugh not what i wanted to hear, and I have been waiting all year to finally get Mala. I had better luck on Boku landing her on a Natural roll but I paid for Juliette.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, natstar said:

Actually, the original revival of halloween (7 days) was longer than the original halloween event (5 days). This second revival was just 1 day shorter than the original Halloween event.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, natstar said:

I wonder if this is going to become a trend: 4 day revivals for first year events, 3 day revivals for second year events. 4 day revivals are going to be harsh, 3 day revivals almost impossible.

I'm only missing 2 event boss girls from year 1, and no girls from year 2, so this system is not specially punishing to me, but still...

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I wonder if this is going to become a trend: 4 day revivals for first year events, 3 day revivals for second year events. 4 day revivals are going to be harsh, 3 day revivals almost impossible.

I'm only missing 2 event boss girls from year 1, and no girls from year 2, so this system is not specially punishing to me, but still...

Honestly, I would have much preferred 7 day revivals for events from one year ago, 4 day revivals from events two years ago, and then down to three days for three years ago once we cross another anniversary. However, I understand it's this way for koban balance.

• Like 1

just a little shoutout to my lovely test server arena bracket!

YAY @Habi @SYRUS LE VIRUS @Madcap & @rayley !!! :)

and the few others that dropped out of the bracket recently!

not without personal intentions i want to wish you the best luck on a golden bunny drop!
since im actually falling behind equipment-wise and now have to save for her upgrades,
i do hope you have to do the same and slow you down a bit as well! ;)
i would prefer that over you having the same badluck as me at the pachinko,
because getting just one HC out of the last 20 monostat leggy drops feels horribly bad!

i really hope the lovely golden girl wont cause me to drop out as well,
because i really appreciate the value of a little, active bracket like ours...
actually i already feel for a while, that we are not battling but pushing each other!

hope this continues, your Skiron :)

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, Habi said:

i already use her as alpha. 3* she's stronger than 4* justine. dunno how long it will take to 4* her or even 5*. i want to keep up the pachinko rate 😂

i know ¬¬

you are making the last day of the mojo race a lot tougher now... :P

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

All this talk about mojo races on the test server...

I have nobody in range, because I was already too far ahead or too far behind of even the test server veterans 😑

Before open test phase, at least I could finish top 20 😂

i hear ya, thats why i fear to drop out of the group at some point...
i would feel like being doomed to fight bots forever! :D
so i praise the name of our saviour RNGesus and hope for some more pachinko luck soon 9_9

2 hours ago, Skiron said:

i hear ya, thats why i fear to drop out of the group at some point...
i would feel like being doomed to fight bots forever! :D
so i praise the name of our saviour RNGesus and hope for some more pachinko luck soon 9_9

it's easier to keep up if you fall further behind. as long as you fight often enough you should be fine.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Skiron said:

not without personal intentions i want to wish you the best luck on a golden bunny drop!
since im actually falling behind equipment-wise and now have to save for her upgrades,
i do hope you have to do the same and slow you down a bit as well! ;)
i would prefer that over you having the same badluck as me at the pachinko,
because getting just one HC out of the last 20 monostat leggy drops feels horribly bad!

i really hope the lovely golden girl wont cause me to drop out as well,
because i really appreciate the value of a little, active bracket like ours...
actually i already feel for a while, that we are not battling but pushing each other!

hope this continues, your Skiron :)

Had the same problem last week , 30 pulls in gp without a hc mono stat legendary, so I had to change my plans but it did work out (or else the group would have been without me at this point) and I could compete again.

As entertaining it is(while saving money on my mainaccount), it is tough to contend in such a small group, one bad streak in Great Pachinko might cost you a lot (except you are the top dog of the group, looking at Habbi) and it does not help, when 2 of your oppenents always finish in the Top10(for the most part even Top4) of the PvP Wins category in Tof whille you finish around place 30-40 :) There are many flaws in the ladder system but that's another topic...

As stupid as it sounds, Skiron I didn't fight you today in the arena, when you were available as an arena oppenent, somehow I am losing more fights against you than against Habi 😐 That fact tells a lot.

Since I wasted half of my Kobans on the Testserver for Bunny, I've got now some spare money to upgrade my other girls which I had to neglect in the  past weeks. Anyways gl to everyone, may the mojo be with us ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Habi said:

it's easier to keep up if you fall further behind. as long as you fight often enough you should be fine.

yeah thats right, being in the catching up position at least grants more by each win...
as the final result of the weekly ranking should prove... :D

42 minutes ago, rayley said:

As stupid as it sounds, Skiron I didn't fight you today in the arena, when you were available as an arena oppenent, somehow I am losing more fights against you than against Habi 😐 That fact tells a lot.

i can give it back to you one on one, lost more to often to you today than to habi,
even with his new ego above 80k...

i would blame the underestimated defense rates of the girl´s sidestats ;)

but yeah allover: as tough such a small group is, as well we are pushing each other...
between us and the following up rank 6 were more than 3k mojo difference in the end :D

Edited by Skiron

3 minutes ago, Skiron said:

yeah thats right, being in the catching up position at least grants more by each win...
as the final result of the weekly ranking should prove... :D

i can give it back to you one on one, lost more to often to you today than to habi,
even with his new ego above 80k...

i would blame the underestimated defense rates of the girl´s sidestats ;)

Gz, thought I would be overtaken by Madcap, what a surprise seeing you on first and him on third. Still wondering why I only get +4 Mojo for a win against you, while you are ahead in alltime and weekly mojo standing o.O Thought I did at least understood the Mojo allocation.

1 hour ago, rayley said:

Gz, thought I would be overtaken by Madcap, what a surprise seeing you on first and him on third. Still wondering why I only get +4 Mojo for a win against you, while you are ahead in alltime and weekly mojo standing o.O Thought I did at least understood the Mojo allocation.

thx!

i did my rush pretty late, maybe your fight was just slightly previous... :)

PS: Gz Cschu... Thzuuh... gfuu... Big C! :D

Edited by Skiron

22 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

When doing some last minute spins to make top 100 in money spent for the week I managed to acquire my 6th legendary mono stat equip. Feels real nice, because it also allowed me to break 200k ego as well :D

unknown.png?width=400&height=206

Congrats,
You are going to need the extra Know-how in order to be able to beat double 5-star legendary hardcore players.

• Sad 1

6 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Already had to face a hardcore player at the League with a 5 star Golden Bunny, 5 star Levytia and 5 star Justine; every single one of them obtainable outside of pachinko. Talk about unfair advantage! 😑

I was afraid of this setup. Still beat it tho. Turns out it's only a few hundred points extra. (for now)

beat.thumb.PNG.774039d79f0cc17e6df5e10bfbf5fc10.PNG

Edited by dirty harry

13 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That's strange. By the calculations on the wiki, Golden Bunny should only be 100 extra Hardcore points on Levitya at level 400. They definitely have a several hundred point difference right now?

If we assume only alfa and beta are involved in battle shouldn't we compare her with 5* Justine?

Point is I was more afraid than I needed to be. The setup with two 5* legendaries is not as unbeatable as I thought.

p.s. congratz on your final purple piece. As if you were not unbeatable enuf for me.😄

Edited by dirty harry

Ah you didn't mention you were comparing her to Justine, and my mind automatically went to her taking over as Alpha from Levitya. Yeah it's a much bigger jump on Justine. But the alpha contributes way more than the beta does, so it's not AS impactful as many seem to think.

I'm pretty sure GB's extra KH defences are going to hurt me more than the boost to the beta's Hardcore value.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Ah you didn't mention you were comparing her to Justine, and my mind automatically went to her taking over as Alpha from Levitya. Yeah it's a much bigger jump on Justine. But the alpha contributes way more than the beta does, so it's not AS impactful as many seem to think.

I'm pretty sure GB's extra KH defences are going to hurt me more than the boost to the beta's Hardcore value.

My point exactly.

Still getting GB is great news for everybody that missed out on Levitya. Good for them. 🙂