32 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

Yup. He's wearing a gi. There's no way to confuse that with KKK robes.

I would disagree; game already had one person confused. I do think the choice of girl placement there could've been better, and maybe something other than white & red.

26 minutes ago, Zteev said:

I would disagree; game already had one person confused. I do think the choice of girl placement there could've been better, and maybe something other than white & red.

I dont't get it. So, you're saying if one person is confused, you can't say it?

26 minutes ago, Zteev said:

You just broke the first rule.

what's that? double posting?

Edited by dirty harry

56 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

I dont't get it. So, you're saying if one person is confused, you can't say it?

what's that? double posting?

What I'm saying is that:

1. There is "no way to confuse ..." can't be true when somebody is confused that fast.

2. If they had picked other colors it would've certainly been far less likely to be associated with the KKK.

3. Yes, it's was a reference to a movie that may or may not have something to do with fights, clubs, rules, and discussions - I can't really say exactly. :)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0137523/videoplayer/vi781228825?ref_=nv_sr_1_v_1

Thanks  @Zteev for the clarification

In these times of sensitive social intercourse we have to be extra carefull in the way we phrase words.

I found your post ambiguous as it consists of two statements: A form related disagreement with a remark and a content related qualification of the original picture in question. The change in subject matter would have warranted a new paragraph. Since they are in the same paragraph it is easily presumed that the first part qualifies the second part. This, of course, turns the whole statement into a heavily loaded social comment that passive agressively demeans your adversary.

In short:

pcprincipal.png.0185dc0f015a55f6ca0275d18ea162b0.png

lol: all in good jest.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 1

After good start to Sept (2 girls in 5 days), things when downhill. Had a setback in trying to reach 100 girl milestone by my 1 year anniversary at Christmas. With not having a girl drop since 1st week of Sept (Botanist Murakawa), got nothing in Epic days or Back to school Revival, i still need 14 girls to reach milestone. If my calculations are correct i will need every girl drop going between now and Christmas, (3 from 14 day events Oct, Nov, Dec =9, 2 from Revival Oct, Nov =4 + Noomye (last world girl to get) =14 (Any other mini Events will be a welcom bonus). If i fall short i should have enough Kobans for 5 spins of Epic Pachinko by mid Dec. Hope my luck changes this month.   FIngers crossed.

11 minutes ago, bane said:

After good start to Sept (2 girls in 5 days), things when downhill. Had a setback in trying to reach 100 girl milestone by my 1 year anniversary at Christmas. With not having a girl drop since 1st week of Sept (Botanist Murakawa), got nothing in Epic days or Back to school Revival, i still need 14 girls to reach milestone. If my calculations are correct i will need every girl drop going between now and Christmas, (3 from 14 day events Oct, Nov, Dec =9, 2 from Revival Oct, Nov =4 + Noomye (last world girl to get) =14 (Any other mini Events will be a welcom bonus). If i fall short i should have enough Kobans for 5 spins of Epic Pachinko by mid Dec. Hope my luck changes this month.   FIngers crossed.

Isn't there only 1 girl drop from the next revival, Halloween Juliette?

35 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

Isn't there only 1 girl drop from the next revival, Halloween Juliette?

Two revival events should be merged together it will be interesting to see if they extend it past 7 days but most likely it will only be 7 days.
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Dark-Fantasies-2017
https://harem-battle.club/wiki/Harem-Heroes/HH:Halloween-2017

I am hoping they upgrade two girls to 4/5 stars one from the Halloween event such as Halloween Juliette and one from the dark fantasies event it would be a good time to give hardcore a 4/5 star epic Alicia

Edited by natstar

19 minutes ago, natstar said:

I am hoping they upgrade two girls to 4/5 stars one from the Halloween event such as Halloween Juliette

Charm already has a 5 star rare (Metal Noemy) and now that Hardcore recently got Justine upgraded, Know-How is the only class without one.

7 minutes ago, Arvelak said:

Charm already has a 5 star rare (Metal Noemy) and now that Hardcore recently got Justine upgraded, Know-How is the only class without one.

No know how rare in either of those events though.
So we have to wait for a November/December revival for a know-how 4/5 star rare and at least they can do the hardcore epic during the revivals this month. 

mod edit: none of the events have been confirmed to be specific things, nor in what order.

Dark fantasies and halloween revivals down to 4 days and it seems that we will get getting an epic day event at the end of the month whenever they are adding new girls to epic pachinko.
I am hoping that we get the mission girl revival next month last time we had a mission girls revival was in January.
image.png.e70d5acb7053036af86a569a5b6684ce.png

• Like 2

5 hours ago, dirty harry said:

They're zombies. They're more interested in your brain than in your dick😎

That's interesting, I always thought they were a visible minority called the Silhouettes:D who enjoyed being very affectionate:P in  public.

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Moe Overload said:

Yes! They finally fixed the annoying 5am confusion. It would be nice to add a time zone, but this is progress.

I was hoping this calendar would reveal how they're doing a double revival, but I see we'll have to wait a bit for that.

The timezones are added in the thread about them, personally I think the calendar might look a bit cluttered if there's too much text

13 hours ago, Arvelak said:

It seems a bit strange to me that Becka is Hardcore, considering that Rebecca Chambers from Resident Evil was a medic. That feels more like a Charm thing to me.

The healer here is KH, so if anything she should be Know How ^_^

• Like 1

9 hours ago, natstar said:

mod edit: none of the events have been confirmed to be specific things, nor in what order.

Dark fantasies and halloween revivals down to 4 days and it seems that we will get getting an epic day event at the end of the month whenever they are adding new girls to epic pachinko.
I am hoping that we get the mission girl revival next month last time we had a mission girls revival was in January.
image.png.e70d5acb7053036af86a569a5b6684ce.png

I'm glad they decided to divide the revivals instead of merging them, better chance to get specific epic pachinko girls. I'm trying to get Vechta, and with a merger, I would have had the danger of getting a Halloween girl instead, with the same 3x chance than the Dark Fantasies revival ones.

But it sure is going to get harder for people who still don't have the event boss girls to obtain them now. Gladly, I'm only lacking Val Red Battler from Cupid's Love and Spring Shehera from Spring Break, but even then, I'm gonna need some really good luck to get each girl on only 4 days. 😧  

2 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I'm glad they decided to divide the revivals instead of merging them, better chance to get specific epic pachinko girls. I'm trying to get Vechta, and with a merger, I would have had the danger of getting a Halloween girl instead, with the same 3x chance than the Dark Fantasies revival ones.

But it sure is going to get harder for people who still don't have the event boss girls to obtain them now. Gladly, I'm only lacking Val Red Battler from Cupid's Love and Spring Shehera from Spring Break, but even then, I'm gonna need some really good luck to get each girl on only 4 days. 😧  

It's a good chance that we get the epic days event after this current 14 day event ends because we had the other epic days event before the revival events and around the same time as the first 4 day event starts but if that is true then events that have already had a revival will only be 3 days and in that case it would be better just to merge both events together as a 7 day event that way they could keep the epic item set from doing 5 out of 7 daily koban missions as well.

If i was in charge of events for this month i would have made the Halloween event end on the 1st of November because Halloween is on the 31st of October.

• Sad 1

So for quite some time now I've been saving up My Money for Great Pachinko so I could hopefully get some good gear and thanks to Natstar's great advice about the Pachinko Contest, I finally gave it a whirl and here are the stats. 👍

Great Pachinko -
Money saved: 112+ mil. (Round 1) 50.7 mil. (Round 2) 20.8 mil. (Round 3) 9.4 mil. (Round 4) 4.7 mil. (Round 5)
Money spent: 110 mil. (Round 1) 46.3 mil. (Round 2) 18.1 mil. (Round 3) 7.3 mil. (Round 4) 3.6 mil. (Round 5)
Money earned from junk sales: 48 mil. (Round 1) 20.4 mil. (Round 2) 7.5 mil. (Round 3) 2.9 mil. (Round 4) 1.5 mil. (Round 5)
Great Pachinko ×10 Spins: 52
Know-How Legendary drops: #43, #46, #48, #51

The way this works is I broke it down into Rounds, consisting of Money saved, spent and earned via junk sales. After I've depleted My savings, I sell off all the junk and the next Round begins. The Know-How drops are based on the attempt I got them on. 🤔

First I got a Legendary Hardcore monostat item, then 2 Charm ones but just as I was about to cry in My pillow, I finally got a Legendary Know-How item on attempt #43! I got a 2nd Hardcore item and scored 3 more Know-How Treasures using the Money from My junk sales. All in all, I'm thankful that RNG didn't screw Me over and blessed Me with the gear I had been wanting for the longest time towards the end. 😇 Now My Stats have gotten one helluva boost! 😎

Edited by TheSonicSly
  • Like 2