The pachinko contest failed for me utterly. Only rainbows and a lot of grey ......gifts. At almost 3 mill a spin. lol

Worked for one of my pvp pool opponents tho. He's got 3 new lvl277 monostats (HC). To quote MC hammer: Can't touch this!

Now for something completely different. Is there a sale on I don't know about?

In money spent rank 88 to 109 all have the same amount. Exactly 18 mill. Doesn't seem like a coincidence.

sale.thumb.PNG.eb83f3f87e2d2947c124a6daa1fed9b1.PNG

6 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

That figure is the cost for upgrading Golden Bunny (or any of the other Legendary days girls) to her 5th star. I think it's quite possible for a few of them to have waited for the next week to do that upgrade :P

I'm either stupid or still sleepy. And since it is around noonish..........

thx

Edited by dirty harry

21 hours ago, Moe Overload said:

Some annoying luck in Great Pachinko. I spun a bunch of times. Almost everything was rainbow. However, I got one legendary in my stat. I already had a legendary in that slot and it only increased my stats by 12. It could have been 700 or more stat points if it was in other slot.

Last time I took a run at the "money spent" ToF, I spent around 75M on great x10 spins. I got 2 legendaries in my class. And 1 epic that was an improvement. So overall 3 pieces of gear improved. I posted about it at the time, but I can't find that post now. It might be somewhere in this thread.

1 hour ago, Jack_HH said:

I got a legendary equipment as an arena performance reward today:

1535111766_Legendaryarena.PNG.c2a5a169e60f3befb097ab51b6554d7d.PNG

It was a multi-stat, so it's only useful for selling, but still, this is the first time it happens to me and I think it's pretty cool. 😬

Have you ever gotten legendary equipment from one of the daily missions? I've had that happen a couple times, both were rainbow though.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Arvelak said:

Have you ever gotten legendary equipment from one of the daily missions? I've had that happen a couple times, both were rainbow though.

No, I don't think I have... which is weird, because I always thought we all had the same daily missions with the same rewards. 😵

I've been given a lot of affection to the girls lately. Guess it paid off.serendipity.PNG.c718c68c83c8b9c290d61f9ab754af55.PNG

Thank you market. (I am KH) +243

1704487903_thanku.PNG.678113dd0263e21ef388e664c0195587.PNG

I'm one of the stonger ppl in my S1 league bracket. There are quite a bunch of comparable strength and play for top 4.  If they play like I do and keep the strongest players for last I imagine they do not like this as much as I do.

@Daniele I hope you already beat me and got your points.

Edited by dirty harry
  • Like 4

On 10/21/2018 at 3:08 PM, Skiron said:

just a little shoutout to my lovely test server arena bracket!

YAY @Habi @SYRUS LE VIRUS @Madcap & @rayley !!! :)

and the few others that dropped out of the bracket recently!

not without personal intentions i want to wish you the best luck on a golden bunny drop!
since im actually falling behind equipment-wise and now have to save for her upgrades,
i do hope you have to do the same and slow you down a bit as well! ;)
i would prefer that over you having the same badluck as me at the pachinko,
because getting just one HC out of the last 20 monostat leggy drops feels horribly bad!

i really hope the lovely golden girl wont cause me to drop out as well,
because i really appreciate the value of a little, active bracket like ours...
actually i already feel for a while, that we are not battling but pushing each other!

hope this continues, your Skiron :)

Excuse me but I do not speak English, however it is a pleasure to play with you

• Like 2