14 hours ago, Chthugha said:

the only thing I took away from the test server phase, is that the drop rate goes down with the amount of regular boss girls you have (those 8x3 from world 2 to world 9).
the pity timer should keep you from going a month without such a girl (maybe this pity timer isn't working properly or it is over a longer period than a month).
this timer resets once you get such a girl, be it through battle or pachinko (yes, even you get a regular girl through pachinko, it resets the timer).
however, the dropping system is still a random process with a certain drop rate, meaning that you could get a girl earlier.

right now I am not sure about any of these things working though.
the pity timer works for me, but I am unsure if you are even able to get a girl before the pity timer goes off.
that's why I keep track of the number of days between each drop.

This moring at boss 3 523con kills he dropt miss.....so i think i have a reset on drop boss girl's so i start again souly boss 3 12con kills you her from me again when i past the 500con kills 

till then i gues. :)

9 minutes ago, brimmeke said:

This moring at boss 3 523con kills he dropt miss.....so i think i have a reset on drop boss girl's so i start again souly boss 3 12con kills you her from me again when i past the 500con kills 

till then i gues. :)

gratz with miss spook (I guess you mean Miss Spook with miss :) )

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

the only thing that is clear, is that a lot of your posts are very difficult to read.

Yeah, the first time I spoke with @brimmeke, I told him the very same thing.

And add  that I'm not a native speaker, so, more difficulty, hehe. xD

Just out of curiosity, what's your native language Brim? ^_^

11 minutes ago, masca10 said:

Yeah, the first time I spoke with @brimmeke, I told him the very same thing.

And add  that I'm not a native speaker, so, more difficulty, hehe. xD

Just out of curiosity, what's your native language Brim? ^_^

you can look up his nationality in the tower of fame :D
image.png.a30e50297a0ce5110eadac2b6751d664.png

but it doesn't really give a good clue about his native language.
although I guess that if it is French, that he would be in the French section of the forum.
so I guess it's most likely Flemish Dutch (the -ke at the end is a strong indicator for me that this is indeed the case), but it can still be German.
and he could also be an expat, or he can be using VPN.
but I think that Flemish Dutch is a very good guess.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

so I guess it's most likely Flemish Dutch (the -ke at the end is a strong indicator for me that this is indeed the case)

How you could know that by a simple ending of one word? :o

I don't understand that. My English is more American than British, but still, I can understand well both. ^_^

However, with other languages, (except Spanish, my native language, and English) I'm blind with this kind of things. -_-

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, masca10 said:

How you could know that by a simple ending of one word? :o

I don't understand that. My English is more American than British, but still, I can understand well both. ^_^

However, with other languages, (except Spanish, my native language, and English) I'm blind with this kind of things. -_-

well, I am Dutch myself, and I happen to have a very good Flemish friend.
and -ke at the end of a word usually denotes something to be small/little.
it's the Flemish version of -je in Dutch.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

well, I am Dutch myself, and I happen to have a very good Flemish friend.
and -ke at the end of a word usually denotes something to be small/little.
it's the Flemish version of -je in Dutch.

Oh, now I understand. :D

As I understand, the people who has English or German as native, is more easy for them understand other germanic languages. ^_^

Is your case as Dutch, but for people like me that has Spanish or French as native, is more easier for us learn or understand other latin languages, like Italian or Romanian. B|

You don't know how much I hated English, when I was a boy, for that reason HAHAHA! xD

Edited by masca10
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

I just got Abrael, still getting her to 3 now. =)

I am getting her to star 4 today on my main account.
After that I will need 30k+ additional affection -_-

I did upgrade Agate to star 5 on my main already, and I can tell you, she has some nice affection scenes.

edit:
also, who thought they had a problem with Ankyo:
image.png.0f1429e4c905b913b0fca090de2bde33.png

Edited by Chthugha

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

So... who is ready to upgrade Princess Agate and Abraël to star 5 xD

What Agate and Abraël with 5 stars now???? WOW!!! I had not noticed until I read your message here! xD

I was saving money to upgrade Ankio yet (still miss 5 million cash)... she was the last one to upgrade before back to upgrade the 3rd star of my other girls, so I'm a bit frustrated that I don't earn money fast enough to fullfil my dream of upgrade all my girls fully...:$

But, well, Agate will be easy for me: she's my 3rd girl! :P But Abraël... ¬¬ she's my 20th, so I will never get affection and money enough to upgrade her to even 4th star. The sadest about this is that she is a charmer like me, so would be perfect upgrade her more... she is even better than Julliete, that have 5 stars!:(

On 10/17/2017 at 3:16 PM, brassygirl said:

Are you from the United States?  I am very good with taxes.  I am a fair researcher and I dislike Trump very much but don't know if Pence is any better.

What do you need help with?  (I'm hoping he says taxes and I can earn a decent fee!!  hehehe)

how play easily????i m from india

On 11/24/2017 at 1:28 AM, Tero said:

hey i'm new and i wanted to ask if it's possible to change the affection of the mainchar from charm to hardcore

Being new you can make a new account and hope to get hardcore it's random which one you get it they will not make the change free if they do add it in the future.