don't know how it is for everyone else but it seems to me from the comments and from playing, that DL is only second to grunt when it comes to giving up his girls, its a real pain  even in events to get him to drop one, and grunt is worst, didn't get any of his in the story yet, got 2 from everyone else going through the world.

Forget about girl drop rates, events which don't give you the girls you want or even the amount of money you need to upgrade your girls. We have a much more important issue on our hands...

We need to protest to get Doctor fired! O.o

bunny.png.9d4e4c39a733f4d3b10ca0777afdb6ce.png

I've seen this mission lots of times already and therefor can only conclude that Doctor is a useless doctor. No matter what he does Bunny keeps getting a sore throat, that can't be good! We need better hentai medical staff! :D

Bunny deserves better! :x

• Haha 4

On 12/13/2017 at 8:31 AM, BananaJoy said:

hope that still will work. still missing one pachinko girl. recharged a bit but that will take some time till money from my bankaccount will rechieve on my credit card. why is there no paypal option? that really sucks.

Because Pay Pal has an issue with anything that resembles adult content.  They have refused to work with anything that had nudity in the past.

4 hours ago, Damoncord said:

BTW did anyone notice that when you're being brought back from Admittance of the Dead to the Magic Forest Bunny mentions she was playing with Agathe even though she had not been introduced in the story yet?

No, I thought she meant Agate from Gems Kingdom. lol, now I have to re-do that section to verify :)

1 hour ago, BananaJoy said:

where is st. claudia from last time :(. i know daily missions r not long enough but couldnt they bring her as pachinko girl back

You should have saved your kobans for the anniversary event like i am doing you can get her from there going to be a lot of harem members in there though so you need a large amount of kobans to get a good chance at the ones you want

5 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

where is st. claudia from last time :(. i know daily missions r not long enough but couldnt they bring her as pachinko girl back

Kaos said all event mission girls will be available through other means at a later time. No further specifications, but you will have a chance in the future to get her.

• Like 1

On ‎2017‎-‎12‎-‎15 at 6:42 AM, ZenMaster said:

Forget about girl drop rates, events which don't give you the girls you want or even the amount of money you need to upgrade your girls. We have a much more important issue on our hands...

We need to protest to get Doctor fired! O.o

bunny.png.9d4e4c39a733f4d3b10ca0777afdb6ce.png

I've seen this mission lots of times already and therefor can only conclude that Doctor is a useless doctor. No matter what he does Bunny keeps getting a sore throat, that can't be good! We need better hentai medical staff! :D

Bunny deserves better! :x

Bunny should get het tonsils taken out:D

• Haha 1