Reached this days on the end of the game, after Traped City. Well, now I can say that this is the first idle game I beated! xD I liked prety much of the histories, and there was awesome scenes everywhere. Of course, there was bad moments with the fairies , but... well, the rest was so good that I can forgive that a little :).

Alas, someone elese noticed that Fairy has changed her specialization? She was a charmer (so, a good thing to me, a charmer too) but now she become a hardcore girlO.o You also can see in the wiki that her derivated haremettes are charm too, and as from what I saw, the girls derivated from other haremettes always has the same specialization... the other option is that I'm becoming crazy :P

Althought I don't get any girl in the Christmas Event (even Agate and Bunny either), I got Salem from Finalmecia as a consolation gift and... well, I was wishing her since the launching of world 9, so I'm happy anyway.

Hope you all are enjoying these holydays too! Happy New Year! :D

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Reached this days on the end of the game, after Traped City. Well, now I can say that this is the first idle game I beated! xD I liked prety much of the histories, and there was awesome scenes everywhere. Of course, there was bad moments with the fairies , but... well, the rest was so good that I can forgive that a little :).

Alas, someone elese noticed that Fairy has changed her specialization? She was a charmer (so, a good thing to me, a charmer too) but now she become a hardcore girlO.o You also can see in the wiki that her derivated haremettes are charm too, and as from what I saw, the girls derivated from other haremettes always has the same specialization... the other option is that I'm becoming crazy :P

Althought I don't get any girl in the Christmas Event (even Agate and Bunny either), I got Salem from Finalmecia as a consolation gift and... well, I was wishing her since the launching of world 9, so I'm happy anyway.

Hope you all are enjoying these holydays too! Happy New Year! :D

She was hardcore from the beginning. There are multiple girls with derived forms with different specialties. Beach Samane (charm), but Samane (know-how).

Anyway, happy new year to you too.

• Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MiracleMan89 said:

Has anyone gotten all 3 girls from final mecia yet?

Obviously people have.

There are players with 126/126 girls.

I also have all three on my main account on Nutaku. But I had the luck of the bug. I got them all within 2 days, which shouldn't have happened.

• Like 2

Is evil Bunny phoenix about to arise and wreck havoc onto our Harems? :o

phoenix_bunny.jpg.2b7b0e65ca7863c677a8251b304a8dc0.jpg

So this is the image from the "Having a threesome with yourself" mission and it's obvious what is going on here, Bunny is heavily enjoying herself and screaming out.

But... What if that red dot is actually an evil looking eye, and the two sections of hair in front of her face make up a beak? I guess it's one of those things you can see or not. But once you do see it it gets hard to 'unsee' it :)

Edited by ZenMaster
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, NobodyPrime said:

Today we don't have any event starting, but I got a nice mission to start well the year: xD

image.thumb.png.293a8276ed7005625f5cfd5d576d6660.png

Nothing like some more kobans as a mission reward! :D

Everyone got it,  It was nice since i had to go out to my friends house today so when i came back it was finished lol.

On 12/31/2017 at 3:03 AM, MiracleMan89 said:

Has anyone gotten all 3 girls from final mecia yet?

Some people got all 3 of her boss girls on the first day her world level was released also her world level has been out for over 3 months now since it came out around the same time that they allowed people to level past level 40 and pretty much everyone at level 40 had finished hamelin town at that time.

Edited by natstar
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, NobodyPrime said:

Today we don't have any event starting, but I got a nice mission to start well the year: xD

image.thumb.png.293a8276ed7005625f5cfd5d576d6660.png

Nothing like some more kobans as a mission reward! :D

does anyone know if that's just a new years present? or will they be adding a koban reward mission all the time now?

16 minutes ago, Varnart said:

does anyone know if that's just a new years present? or will they be adding a koban reward mission all the time now?

it's a bug. the system is programmed to start an event on the 1st of a month.
however, today is a holiday, so the event starts tomorrow on the 2nd of the month.
this means that the game provides the first event koban mission (on hh.com always 42 kobans, and it should be with a timer of 3h +- 20%), but cannot find the first event mission text and the event mission background, because the event hasn't started yet. so a random mission is taken and 42 kobans are applied to it.
if you had counted your missions at the start, you would've noticed you had 13 missions, even though you normally get 12 missions if there isn't an event going on. namely, 3 epic missions (15 min +- 20%), 3 rare missions (10 min +- 20%), 3 common missions (5 min +- 20%), 3 common missions (1 min +- 20%).

I would say, enjoy the free kobans for now. I guess they are going to address this bug in the future.
for the moment I would say; hope that there will be a lot of months where the event cannot start on the 1st.

• Thanks 1

Ha ha ha haaa!

Yes, I am honestly laughing it out right now because I keep having bad luck within good luck and I'm still having a good time!

I have to be honest: the girl with Dark Lord (Bunny's sister) looks cuter to me that her mother. And I think that's honestly a good sign of how well drawn the artwork actually is. I mean... No offense but her mother is obviously older than Bunny and her sister. And although I don't want to imply that older women are less attractive by definition it is fair to say that age has its influence. Simple as that.

But today I was at the invaded kingdom to check out faces and such and I figured.. Why not. I'm hoping for both girls anyway so I might as well change my battle strategy a bit and give Grunt a bit of an ass whooping. "Congratulations: Regine joined your harem!"  but, but, but... but?!

Same thing happened to me with Miss Spook last event so I'm not worried just yet, but...  I think it's funny. And even if I don't get any bunnies this event then I'll still think it's funny!

• Like 1