5 hours ago, Damoncord said:

You would think as much as I'm beating on Gruntt lately I'd get one of his regular girls, but he's still being stingy.

Of course, I post that and then wake up and BAM. On a Side note does she look like Faye Valentine to anyone else? I know the other Invaded Kingdom girls were based on Mario.

01-4-2018-648.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Butterfree said:

I'm at a point in Magic Forest where I'm kinda concerned that the next screen is going to be Navel!Protagonist attempting to force himself on a fairy.

Update: The fairies tried to run away from the protagonist, who has performed a running tackle on a fairy screaming "You will not escape me" seemingly with intent to rape her.

I'm kind of uncomfortable with this storyline.

10 minutes ago, Butterfree said:

Update: The fairies tried to run away from the protagonist, who has performed a running tackle on a fairy screaming "You will not escape me" seemingly with intent to rape her.

I'm kind of uncomfortable with this storyline.

yup, it's probably the only thing I absolutely don't like in the whole story.
the mermaid scenes were a bit different, because he didn't do that on purpose.
but this is just aweful.

• Like 1

Well, this game is called Hentai Heroes and as we all (probably?) know hentai isn't exactly known for its subtlety. Can't say I was too much bothered with those scenes to be honest. Heck, one could even argue that the guy couldn't help himself because of that brain, or maybe better put: navel-washing (?) earlier.

20 hours ago, Budz said:

Getting abrael affection to 4 stars is totally insane, 17.4K affection point and the market always selling legendary? common I want the epic stuff.

Check out what it is going to take to give Abrael a 5th star9_9

• Like 1

again it depends on where she is in your harem, but in mine she is the 20th girl and to get to level 5 for me is 35000 affection or roughly 14595000dollars to get here to level 5, then the cost of her upgrade which I assume is going to be like 5 or 10 million or 6000 kobans

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Varnart said:

again it depends on where she is in your harem, but in mine she is the 20th girl and to get to level 5 for me is 35000 affection or roughly 14595000dollars to get here to level 5, then the cost of her upgrade which I assume is going to be like 5 or 10 million or 6000 kobans

this gives rise for me to post this again:

Affection needed for star:
1* 15 x girl number
2* 65 x girl number (or 50 x girl number more)
3* 215 x girl number (or 150 x girl number more)
4* 915 x girl number (or 700 x girl number more)
5* 2665 x girl number ( or 1750 x girl number more)

Affection scene cost for star:
1* 3150 x girl number
2* 6750 x girl number
3* 18000 x girl number
4* 135000 x girl number
5* 968000 x girl number

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Varnart said:

thanks for posting that @Chthugha...again...im sure we all needed it again...im sure no one checks the wiki so we need you to post it...again...

You are the one saying about 5-10M for 5 star Abraël. 20x968k is 19.36M. So it seems you didn't know it after all. You weren't even close with your estimate for someone who knows what the formula is.

Someone can please tell me how to add spoiler tags between a image? I heard that you can do that putting the contet between

[ ]this/[ ]

but nothing diferent appears to me. Do the others see a spoiler tag or this do not work indeed?

So, let's see if work. Thanks meraginasu!

Testing... testing... everyone are seeing a spoiler tag?

Edited by NobodyPrime
I'm missing some knowlodge to post what I want

7 hours ago, Chthugha said:

You are the one saying about 5-10M for 5 star Abraël. 20x968k is 19.36M. So it seems you didn't know it after all. You weren't even close with your estimate for someone who knows what the formula is.

didn't know and really didn't care, id find out when I try to get her ot star 5, not a big deal.

il y a 56 minutes, NobodyPrime a dit :

Someone can please tell me how to add spoiler tags between a image? I heard that you can do that putting the contet between

[ ]this/[ ]

but nothing diferent appears to me. Do the others see a spoiler tag or this do not work indeed?

[spoiler!]        add anything you want to hide here         [/spoiler]  (remove the exclamation point)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

So, how everyone are going in the event so far? I got very excited when I saw the girls avaliable this event and... well, why not tell all the story?

When start these event, and I saw Viola as a epic pachinko, I thought "OMG, finnaly they did something about Full Metal Alchemist!" I really liked a lot Viola, and also Winter Sophie, and Edna is nice but I already have her original form, so... anyway, the three would be a nice drop, then I saw my 20.000 acumulated free kobans and a Show off in Cassino contest and though: why not? I want they so badly... also, my equipement is completly outdated (most about lvl 38) and... oh, lets gamble! B|

But I had a problem: with 20.000 I would have just 4 chances to get a event girl, and there where 25 other girls in pachinko... :/ Thinking about the low probabilities, I decided for the singles and trust in my low luck to get more than one girl per 10 spins. Alas, after some days of tries, I had earned Bunny's mother (someone know her name? She can't be just 'Bunny Mother'!O.o), and very few battles after, her dotter, Hari, so I was felling a bit lucky to do that.

Things don't get so well as I wanted, I got 3 girls in about 30 single spins (so, not bad, but also not more than that), and any of them was a event girl. But, despite that, any of them was a really bad drop:

• I got Sylvia, one girl I was wishing a lot, but I would never fight Silvanus for the possibility of get Titania (bad memories from the adventure), so not bad at all. Actually, a good drop.

• Then I got Gossy. First I thought "damn, what crap is that?" But after give her some affection and attention, she demonstrates be a very nice girl, and more yet for be a charmer, like I am. So, I liked her too.

• And finnaly, I got Treasure... a really preciosity! She is really gorgeous and awesome (and a charmer too!) and one of the most pretty girls I ever seen here:x

I still have enough for a x10 spin, but the contest ended (I wisely don't try to get first, the last seconds participants enter with full power on, and from second I ended in 4th, a calculated good position) and I want to earn more kobans to can risk more (probably I will do a x10 spin for safety, so I need some more to try singles)... hope get this time a event girl (cheering a lot for Viola 9_9)! But, meanwhile, I decided to make a beach party to welcome the new girls to my harem, afteral, is not every day that 5 of them enter at the same time!

Is just a pitty that I don't have a swimsuit too! :P 

image.thumb.png.1f0cc2fada1ed3734479241bcf7e799f.png

• Like 2

3 hours ago, NobodyPrime said:

So, how everyone are going in the event so far? I got very excited when I saw the girls avaliable this event and... well, why not tell all the story?

When start these event, and I saw Viola as a epic pachinko, I thought "OMG, finnaly they did something about Full Metal Alchemist!" I really liked a lot Viola, and also Winter Sophie, and Edna is nice but I already have her original form, so... anyway, the three would be a nice drop, then I saw my 20.000 acumulated free kobans and a Show off in Cassino contest and though: why not? I want they so badly... also, my equipement is completly outdated (most about lvl 38) and... oh, lets gamble! B|

But I had a problem: with 20.000 I would have just 4 chances to get a event girl, and there where 25 other girls in pachinko... :/ Thinking about the low probabilities, I decided for the singles and trust in my low luck to get more than one girl per 10 spins. Alas, after some days of tries, I had earned Bunny's mother (someone know her name? She can't be just 'Bunny Mother'!O.o), and very few battles after, her dotter, Hari, so I was felling a bit lucky to do that.

Things don't get so well as I wanted, I got 3 girls in about 30 single spins (so, not bad, but also not more than that), and any of them was a event girl. But, despite that, any of them was a really bad drop:

• I got Sylvia, one girl I was wishing a lot, but I would never fight Silvanus for the possibility of get Titania (bad memories from the adventure), so not bad at all. Actually, a good drop.

• Then I got Gossy. First I thought "damn, what crap is that?" But after give her some affection and attention, she demonstrates be a very nice girl, and more yet for be a charmer, like I am. So, I liked her too.

• And finnaly, I got Treasure... a really preciosity! She is really gorgeous and awesome (and a charmer too!) and one of the most pretty girls I ever seen here:x

I still have enough for a x10 spin, but the contest ended (I wisely don't try to get first, the last seconds participants enter with full power on, and from second I ended in 4th, a calculated good position) and I want to earn more kobans to can risk more (probably I will do a x10 spin for safety, so I need some more to try singles)... hope get this time a event girl (cheering a lot for Viola 9_9)! But, meanwhile, I decided to make a beach party to welcome the new girls to my harem, afteral, is not every day that 5 of them enter at the same time!

Is just a pitty that I don't have a swimsuit too! :P 

Reveal hidden contents

image.thumb.png.1f0cc2fada1ed3734479241bcf7e799f.png

Gratz with Bunny's Mother and Hari. And yes, Bunny's Mother is the mother of Bunny. Just like Hari and Rabbi are the sisters of Bunny.
Treasure is one of the better permanent pachinko girls in my opinion. Although my judgment is rather crude, because I haven't seen the affection scenes of 13 of the 16 girls xD. But just based on the first poses, she seemed to be one of the more interesting girls.
Too bad you didn't get at least 1 event girls. You had a reasonable (although <50%) chance to get one.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Haha 1

On 12/22/2017 at 8:36 AM, Chthugha said:

I will say to you what I say to everyone:
wait until you have completed the last scroll.
there are enough players hating the last scroll xD.
I want to hear your thoughts as soon as you've reached that point (you know which point when you reach it).

I'm in that last scroll.

I've gotta say I'm really not into pegging.