I also got the paper, and I gotta say, it's kind of weird to already have the paper ready when I don't even know what the assignment is.

I wonder if the paper is still a drop, or if Kinkoid made a mistake releasing it and we got it too fast before they could take it back.

By the way, got the second Roko sensei's girl today, 100 fights after the first one. So... my last Finalmecia's girl dropped on December 2017, then 1,300 fights against Roko without a drop, what translates to no bosses' girls for 6 months... and then a couple of them drop over the course of 3 days. xD

Now I just hope that the last one drops before July 15, because I love steam punk, so I'm guessing that I'm going to like the next event girls, and I would like to spin the epic pachinko without worries of getting a boss girl.

9 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

By the way, got the second Roko sensei's girl today, 100 fights after the first one. So... my last Finalmecia's girl dropped on December 2017, then 1,300 fights against Roko without a drop, what translates to no bosses' girls for 6 months... and then a couple of them drop over the course of 3 days. xD

Now I just hope that the last one drops before July 15, because I love steam punk, so I'm guessing that I'm going to like the next event girls, and I would like to spin the epic pachinko without worries of getting a boss girl.

1300 fights shouldn't be 6 months. 1300 fights is 650 hours. That's less than 30 days. Even if you stopped to do events, that shouldn't stretch it out to 6 months. Glad it ended well, though...

(My driest run was 1418 fights on Finalmecia. There were about three events throughout that. My previous boss drop had been 2 months before.)

If the last Finalmecia's drop was on December, and the first Roko's drop on June, it is six months. :P  I wasn't referring to six months fighting Roko specifically, I was talking about 6 months without boss girl drops in general.

An that dry run sounds really harsh. I hope I don't get into one of those in the future. :o

Thats 2 girls from Finalmecia now, 3 1/2 scrolls to get Salem. Was only expecting 1 to drop before next Revival but got lucky with Event drops and managed to spend a good week farming Final (started world end of May) Should have caught up with story by mid july and with no earlier girls to go back for hopefully Pachinko during Anniversary (if it is coming in July) will be good to me ^_^

7 fights in this morning and Salem joined me. Don't need to worry about boss girl drops for a while now.

Edited by bane1

I just wanted to brag that for the first time after the latest PvP update, I surpassed @brassygirl at the national charts:

5b25c53104cf3_JackvsBrassy.thumb.JPG.79cb88f49174ab687a126fe9c4eb1256.JPG

(I understand that the only reason why I surpassed her is because she hasn't been active for days, and she has the stats to murder me and leave me in the dust for calling her out like this, but I like to live dangerously B|).

• Like 1

She's exactly 15 levels above me. I've run into her twice now. Don't remember if I've won. But I'm pretty sure she awards 32 mojo to me if I can beat her.

I'm at 10217 mojo as of this writing. Just 740 behind you! That's just, what, 25 fights? On hard mode? If I win them all? ...Maybe I'll be behind you two for a while.

(204 tries on Roko, 419 on Final...)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Well, right now I'm at 807 at the world ranking, and according to my past experiences, when I reach 750 my pool changes, I have to face players I can't beat, start losing 1 mojo battles, and get sent back to the 1,200 place. So you might surpass me sooner than you think.

By the way, I don't remember fighting you guys, which is weird, because you being charm and me being know how, I naturally target you. But I'm really not sure how pools are chosen. :S

• Like 1

Wait till you get in top 100. Im 91 now, hiighest placce for me was 23th, lowest 125th in the world.. In preupdated tof i was 140th. U gget 1 mojo iin 2 fighhts and 2 in 1 fight. You cant afford to lose there xD

Im 1627 fights with roko, 0 girls dropped from him... :/

• Sad 1

The pool is supposedly just +/- 15 levels. I've never seen a counterexample to that. Which I find a little weird - normally I'd expect it to match you to people of your mojo rank, rather than your player level. But que sera sera. At least I'm still avoiding most bad fights. Dude with 6000 more ego and 1000 more average attack, awards 4 mojo? Pass...

Still fascinates me that, as charm, it's hardcore that usually has the edge on me. Know-how is often a pushover, despite being the dominating class. I know it's because I pumped my secondary stat, but still. O.o Anyway, hopefully everything becomes easier once the legendary charm arrives. >:-D

Over 1500 boss fights without a drop bothers me. That's like a two-month wait once you throw all the events in. :/  (Upside: events means I'm still getting new girls, I guess.)

• Like 1
  • Thinking 1

just noticed that while collecting money from harem after about 30 girls their names revert back to the origional versions IE. Alice Carott becomes Bunny, Tina Reed becomes Red Battle again. And yes i think i need to get monthly card so i can 1 click harem money collection.

33 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I'm creeping up on you, @Jack_HH xD

I was back at ~#2100 two weeks ago, and now I am breathing down your neck :P

It is true, I already feel the pressure of a lovecraftian presence. D:

And man! Did you leveled up ranks fast!

Since I already finished leveling my girls' affection, I finally have money to buy upgrades, and I'm trying my chances on the PvP rankings. Although I'll probably won't get to @ichigosageda's level, since I started late in the game.

I read some nightmarish droprates, I'm afraid of the future. :(

@bane1, TAB + Enter is your friend.

You all need to stop hiding in your respective national charts. xD

Globally, I see Jack somewhere in the 800s, Chthugha exactly tied with brassygirl(!) in the 900s. And I'm way back in the 1100s. Still: only two pages behind!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

Globally, I see Jack somewhere in the 800s, Chthugha exactly tied with brassygirl(!) in the 900s. And I'm way back in the 1100s. Still: only two pages behind!

Excuse me... but I'm just 20 places behind Jack (827 vs 807), which is bit closer than you make it seem xD

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, Hollo said:

On my national chart I'm number 5, one of the top players. Globally... I'm around 800...

... I'll keep hiding in my national chart, thank you very much. :D

• Like 1

On 6/16/2018 at 1:06 AM, Chthugha said:

Nah, they've released story items a week before the scroll in the past as well.
We are getting the new scroll next wednesday.

ARGH!!!

As a player who's been butting up against scrolls "coming soon" since Admittance of the Dead, I know it makes zero difference to anything for me, but it looks like once again I'll hit a 10-level energy recharge just a day or so before the scroll opens and then finish the scroll before my next 10-level. I'm pretty sure I haven't had an energy recharge line up with actually being in a scroll since they removed the lvl 40 cap and all that stuff.

Changes nothing of course, but still sooo annoying.

• Sad 2

8 hours ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

I wonder why metal Noemy is getting a 4th and 5th star upgrade before Arcana and Kimie...

I got three theories about that:

1- Because charm players have been receiving the short end of the stick, devs might have decided to offer them something special. Although they are getting their own 5 star legendary at the end of the month...

2- Because they have already 5 stared a lot of common girls and it was time to give some love to the rare ones.

3- Because Metal Noemy is awesome, and probably one of the fav girls of the devs (she sure is mine). xD

Changing topics, look who I found this morning lurking on my battle arena?

image.png.c7e0cac43bdac0be9fedac519963a6a6.png

Three legendaries! Pretty impressive! :o

image.png.2192d0985ed2f4fad45953271e4a1eb1.png

Thank you for the six points. :P

I will now banish you to the shadow realm...
Begone, evil being!

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Changing topics, look who I found this morning lurking on my battle arena?

Three legendaries! Pretty impressive! :o

Careful there buddy, you should be careful what you are saying to certain people... You don't want to "accidentally" go missing do you? :)
You should implement the famous Star Wars strategy "Let the wookiee Win" :)

I will now banish you to the shadow realm...
Begone, evil being!

• Haha 2

well... I'm done with this revival.
not that hard considering I only needed Gwenaelle on my 2nd account, so I was already 75% done.

feels weird to be done within a day though :D

@Jack_HH I've also got Vechta (3 charm legendaries :P), but I need affection for Levitya, so I put her there instead.
Also, not that hard to win against a charm player :ph34r:

• Like 1

ditto

only 1 account and got Gwenaelle last year, wasn't leveled high enough to reach Gruntt and go for Metal Noemy, so I've been waiting a full year to get her

so happy I got her on the first day :x the long wait is OVER!!!! 

• Like 2

(Jack activates the card "Jack of all trades" and gets out of the shadow realm).

You got Vechta?!!! I have been saving Kobans for months to have a chance to get her on the Dark Fantasies revival. Consider me jealous... and a little bitter... ¬¬

This is my first repeat event, and I also needed only Gwenaelle, but I haven't had much luck at the moment, and I'll have to keep losing money with Dark Lord until I get her.

Happily, after this one, I'm free of revivals until December. :D  

Edited by Jack_HH