2 hours ago, jjj2 said:

Hello, champions! I have a question. Is it worth changing specialty (hardcore) to know-how if I don't have Levitya, but have Norou?

Definitely. Norou is as good as it gets right now, and only Levitya and the coming charm legendary 5-star are up to par with her.

As soon as she is 4 stars, she will be better than any hardcore girl you have.

Take in consideration that you will have to change equipment as well though, and you might have bought a lot of hardcore stat points in the market and almost no know-how points.
This all can make you weaker.
My advice is to prepare a change of specialty to prevent losing a lot of battles right after the change.

• Like 1

On 6/17/2018 at 1:16 AM, Jack_HH said:

... and according to my past experiences, when I reach 750 my pool changes, I have to face players I can't beat, start losing 1 mojo battles, and get sent back to the 1,200 place...

image.thumb.png.c2692950ad29c5bedb87dbcc5442fd3a.png

Oh, boy! Sometimes I just hate to be so right. Just got to 748 on the chart, my invincible winning streak ended and can't seem to win a single battle.

I also find curious how exactly above me is a guy who has been spamming the forums complaining about how broken PvP is. And I can now fully feel his frustration. 

When you get to 750 the system matches you against monster and devils. It is hell here, HELL I TELL YOU!!!

Joking aside, I think the system dramatically changes your pool and the enemies you face after getting to the place 750. Has anyone else had the same experience?

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, jjj2 said:

Hello, champions! I have a question. Is it worth changing specialty (hardcore) to know-how if I don't have Levitya, but have Norou?

I think it depends a lot on the equipment and the rest of the girls you already have. Consider that the charm legendary girl is coming later this month, and you could also get her, and if you mixed this new legendary, with another charm legendary or epic that you may have, you could get a killer team.

Also, and considering that this is a game and its objective is to enjoy yourself, I also think it's very important what girls you like the most to choose your specialty.  

2 hours ago, jjj2 said:

It ALSO depends on exactly how much you care about PvP and rankings.

Me, I dun care atoll, so I gets to play the girls I *want* to play with no care about anything so long as I beat the Bosses.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Go go, @brassygirl, go go!
You can reach the top.
Before you do, you shouldn't stop.
Go go, Brassy!!!

So, now you should feel the support to reach the top of the Mexican mojo ranking xD

Haha.  TY for kind thoughts & support.

But, and it is a Big Butt, atm I am 686 on PVP,  810 on Mojo.  Does that indicate a high percentage of wins?

If there was a "batting average", total arena fights to wins?  (this is available but HH doesn't use it)  I would be interested 

But, I don't make enough fights & never avoid a fight- hahaha- to ever get Mojo much higher.

The fact is I am very grateful to be in the top 1000 in both PVP & Mojo.

oxxxo, brassy

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

That purple charm shirt is lookin' might nice, though. So jealous.

Music event, day 3. I was apprehensive going in - 5 days is typically not quite enough for me to get 2 girl drops. So far, I'm 115 tries at Gruntt and counting.

Speaking of music, first music event picture I made is up in my art thread. I'm considering holding the final pic hostage until Noemy drops. :evilgrin:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, brassygirl said:

But, and it is a Big Butt, atm I am 686 on PVP,  810 on Mojo.  Does that indicate a high percentage of wins?

If there was a "batting average", total arena fights to wins?  (this is available but HH doesn't use it)  I would be interested 

But, I don't make enough fights & never avoid a fight- hahaha- to ever get Mojo much higher.

oxxxo, brassy

You are also the 257 on the world ranking on updates, that means that you pack quite a punch. So if you picked your fights better you might increase your mojo faster, and if you got your hands on the legendary charm girl... ;)

9 minutes ago, Jack_HH said:

You are also the 257 on the world ranking on updates, that means that you pack quite a punch. So if you picked your fights better you might increase your mojo faster, and if you got your hands on the legendary charm girl... ;)

Didn't I say already: "you terrible boy"!?  What am I going to do with you???  You do make me smile.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Definitely. Norou is as good as it gets right now, and only Levitya and the coming charm legendary 5-star are up to par with her.

As soon as she is 4 stars, she will be better than any hardcore girl you have.

Take in consideration that you will have to change equipment as well though, and you might have bought a lot of hardcore stat points in the market and almost no know-how points.
This all can make you weaker.
My advice is to prepare a change of specialty to prevent losing a lot of battles right after the change.

8 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

I think it depends a lot on the equipment and the rest of the girls you already have. Consider that the charm legendary girl is coming later this month, and you could also get her, and if you mixed this new legendary, with another charm legendary or epic that you may have, you could get a killer team.

Also, and considering that this is a game and its objective is to enjoy yourself, I also think it's very important what girls you like the most to choose your specialty.  

Thank you for your replies.

wp_ss_20180621_0002.png

wp_ss_20180621_0001.png

• Like 1

11 hours ago, jjj2 said:

If you get the charm legendary and metal noemy from gruntt during this event you will have a second option then change to either charm or know how depending on which one you get the most single stat legendary items for.
Charm might be better for pvp depending on how good the charm legendary is because a lot of people have used the class change to hardcore when they got the hardcore legendary.

3 hours ago, brassygirl said:

oxxxo, brassy

Rank depends mostly on how lucky the player is in getting single stat legendary items for their class and the amount of time that you play arena but that is a good rank for a charm player because you have had no Charm legendary to do pvp with.
your rank should go up a lot if you get the Charm legendary and get metal neomy up to 5 stars as well then you only need to get one charm legendary from an event to get the perfect team.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, brassygirl said:

oxxxo, brassy

I like a big butt :x

Anyway, you could by higher in the ranking!
Always go for the higher ranking :P

• Like 1

Hahahaha---  you just want me to post this don't you!! 

Anaconda?? -- I used to sing this song, in my home, when I was a little girl.

In PVP, I seek affection items.  Nothing like seeing that 100 affection come my way:  value 41,700!   cha-ching.

I sold a bunch of mojo, before, for like $2m.  Didn't change my life much.

Little in the middle???

Heheehee--

• Like 1

7 hours ago, natstar said:

If you get the charm legendary and metal noemy from gruntt during this event you will have a second option then change to either charm or know how depending on which one you get the most single stat legendary items for.
Charm might be better for pvp depending on how good the charm legendary is because a lot of people have used the class change to hardcore when they got the hardcore legendary.

Rank depends mostly on how lucky the player is in getting single stat legendary items for their class and the amount of time that you play arena but that is a good rank for a charm player because you have had no Charm legendary to do pvp with.
your rank should go up a lot if you get the Charm legendary and get metal neomy up to 5 stars as well then you only need to get one charm legendary from an event to get the perfect team.

Lol no.

Absolutely dont go charm. The charm crit effect is so useless there is no way in hell the 20% harmony increase against hardcore will make up for it. Hardcore is probably the best right now because HC and KH crit seem about equally strong and so are Levitya and Norou but HC gets the 20% harmony bonus against KH whil KH gets the bonus against charm - which everybody else wins against anyway. I've made the switch from Charm to HC a few weeks ago and my winrate has improved from about 60% to about 95% since then. If you have Norou but dont have Levitya the switch to KH is probably worth it. However depending on what items you have already there'll probably be a new legendary event with a new 5 star HC legendary girl in July or August so you might also consider waiting for that and hoping for the best.

2 hours ago, BraumII said:

Lol no.

Absolutely dont go charm. The charm crit effect is so useless there is no way in hell the 20% harmony increase against hardcore will make up for it. Hardcore is probably the best right now because HC and KH crit seem about equally strong and so are Levitya and Norou but HC gets the 20% harmony bonus against KH whil KH gets the bonus against charm - which everybody else wins against anyway. I've made the switch from Charm to HC a few weeks ago and my winrate has improved from about 60% to about 95% since then. If you have Norou but dont have Levitya the switch to KH is probably worth it. However depending on what items you have already there'll probably be a new legendary event with a new 5 star HC legendary girl in July or August so you might also consider waiting for that and hoping for the best.

The Charm's Narcissism's equal to the Know-how's Reassurance, only the Hardcore's Wild Burst gives a lot higher bonus by far.

Hoping for a new Legendary Days event giving away a new Legendary 5-star Hardcore girl in July/August right off the bat after this month's Legendary Days is literally just begging for too much (AKA greed).

Cheers

Edited by Romeo Arturia

13 minutes ago, Romeo Arturia said:

The Charm's Narcissism's equal to the Know-how's Reassurance, only the Hardcore's Wild Burst gives a lot higher bonus by far.

Hoping for a new Legendary Days event giving away a new Legendary 5-star Hardcore girl in July/August right off the bat after this month's Legendary Days is literally just begging for too much.

Cheers

I'm level 236 with all 3 attributes maxed out and full single stat epics/legendaries as is pretty much everyone else within the top 200 Mojo on nutaku. I have 140'000 Ego, 27'000 attack power and on average 5100 defense. 10% of 140'000 is 14'000, 50% of 27'000 is 13'500 and 100%, of 5100 is 5100. HC crit has the advantage of being able to crit on Orgasms and triggering immediately so you can argue that it's slightly better than Reassurance but in no way is Narcissism equal to Reassurance. These proportions are approximately the same at every level as long as you upgrade all your attributes equally and use mainly single stat gear with maybe one rainbow legendary which is definitely the best thing to do. If you focus your money on maxing your primary attribute and neglect the two others, your Charm crit comparatively gets even worse. A 12 year old child could have told you these crit effects were terribly unbalanced right after they were first updated and in fact everybody did tell the devs just that. But they obvioulsy have other priorities than pvp balance right now. Ever since my switch from Charm to HC i've yet to lose a match vs a single Charm player - even though they're supposed to be strong against HC.

Edited by BraumII
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BraumII said:

I'm level 236 with all 3 attributes maxed out and full single stat epics/legendaries as is pretty much everyone else within the top 200 Mojo on nutaku. I have 140'000 Ego, 27'000 attack power and on average 5100 defense. 10% of 140'000 is 14'000, 50% of 27'000 is 13'500 and 100%, of 5100 is 5100. HC crit has the advantage of being able to crit on Orgasms and triggering immediately so you can argue that it's slightly better than Reassurance but in no way is Narcissism equal to Reassurance. These proportions are approximately the same at every level as long as you upgrade all your attributes equally and use mainly single stat gear with maybe one rainbow legendary which is definitely the best thing to do. If you focus your money on maxing your primary attribute and neglect the two others, your Charm crit comparatively gets even worse. A 12 year old child could have told you these crit effects were terribly unbalanced right after they were first updated and in fact everybody did tell the devs just that but they obvioulsy have other priorities than pvp balance right now. Ever since my switch from Charm to HC i've yet to lose a match vs a single Charm player - even though they're supposed to be strong against HC.

There's only 1 error I've noticed with Narcissism & that is, sometimes when it triggers from my opponents I do some extra damage instead.
That definitely needs to get fixed.

Edited by Romeo Arturia

Just now, Romeo Arturia said:

There's only 1 error I've noticed with Narcissism & that is, sometimes when it triggers from my opponents I do some extra damage instead.
That definitely needs to get fixed.

Nice going completely ignoring everything I said after you made a false assertion and I corrected you. Bugs arent the problem with narcissism. The problem is that it's objectively about 1/3 as useful as the other 2 crit effects.

1 minute ago, BraumII said:

Nice going completely ignoring everything I said after you made a false assertion and I corrected you. Bugs arent the problem with narcissism. The problem is that it's objectively about 1/3 as useful as the other 2 crit effects.

Reassurance isn't that much better than Narcissism anyway.
Also it's called Harmony, not crit.

I'm going to put this in very simple terms now and then leave it at that:

14000 > 5000.

And a rose by any other name is still a rose. Crit is a universal gaming term, everybody knows what I'm talking about even if they've decided to rename it to harmony.

Edited by BraumII

Finally, after 13 days of fighting Dark Lord! Now I'm really finished with revivals until February 2019 (or December 2018, if they release Santa Claudia as a non pachinko exclusive).

image.thumb.png.f179c1f41f08c674c88bcff493daf3e8.png

I'm also counting the 9 days I fought to get her last year and failed, if you were wondering how in the world I counted 13 days for a 7 day event. xD

• Like 2

Day 5 of the event. Over 160 tries on Gruntt and counting. This is the first time I've gotten this far in an event and failed to get even a single drop.

This is worrying. The single most vexing thing about HH, I think, is not the failure to get a drop, but rather the inability to even know how close you are. No sense of progress. If knew I didn't get a drop, but I'd increased my chance to get it from 0.1% to 0.16% for next time, that would feel better, but I don't even know that...

• Like 1