@Chthugha

This is getting ridiculous, and you NEED to bring take this to @JessieChan right away.

Patchnotes and announcements (Legendary Twins) are closed threads each with a link to where discussions are to be had. PROBLEM? 

Sorry, there is a problem

You do not have permission to view this content.

Error code: 2F173/H

This is not simply a dead link. The destination is there but somehow locked or hidden. And this is not the first time either. Last time it took on the order of 3 days before proper threads were opened. I don't know if as a mod *YOU* can correct this, but certainly @JessieChan (and why does her @-tab no longer work?) should know better and be better practiced in creating links.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, GarfEild said:

Apparently I spent all my luck getting the first girl... come back, Metal Noemy!!!

That's unfortunate. Hopefully, you'll be able to get her another time, though I don't know how they're going to do revival events once it reaches the point of there being two events for that month. I'm hoping it'll just be that you have a chance of winning more than one girl from a boss--but then I don't know how the missions would work in this case??

The threads are locked and we're given a different date to the start of the legendary days event as opposed to the official calendar they released.  These are simple problems that should not be happening.  I'm sorry, but this is why I don't have any faith in anyone higher up the chain right now.  Devs and HR have been very negligent and made many errors over the past few months.

Edited by trunks2585

Just passed my 6 month anniversary on HH (started Christmas) and 65 girls gotten isnt bad. Set goal of 100 in first year, so at this rate, and with Pachinko only girls to get (not got any yet and enough goes for nearly 7 10x spins) i hopefully should get to the milestone by Dec. Lets hope my luck holds out.

• Like 1

Sounds like you've been lucky to get that many, unless you started pachinko early. I started in mid-November 2017 - after the sports event, but in time to get Fae Majora and Shadow Astis. I was somewhere in the Ninja Village at the time, I think - no chance of getting Cattleman. I'm at 60 girls so far. 14 are boss girls. I think I've missed a grand total of three event girls that could drop from bosses. Thankfully, I've gotten both legendaries. Gotta catch em all.

On 6/16/2018 at 7:23 PM, Jack_HH said:

I just wanted to brag that for the first time after the latest PvP update, I surpassed @brassygirl at the national charts:

5b25c53104cf3_JackvsBrassy.thumb.JPG.79cb88f49174ab687a126fe9c4eb1256.JPG

(I understand that the only reason why I surpassed her is because she hasn't been active for days, and she has the stats to murder me and leave me in the dust for calling her out like this, but I like to live dangerously B|).

So we were 5/6?  -smiles-  We coming for you baby!

Look out below jack.JPG

• Thinking 1

6 hours ago, natstar said:

Only took 38 attempts but i started the event with 20 because i knew that the event was starting today from the forum.
It just shows that you do not need to waste kobans doing 10 times battles at a time to get them.

image.png.2ca7de2282f8968dd962b5b8b86c0b4c.png

i hate u :D. but congratz ofc. for me it was much cheaper than the other 2 too, so i dont complain and pretty satisfied with the result :D

• Like 1

So you already surpassed me and now you're even defeating the chart leader on one on one battles,  @brassygirl.

image.thumb.png.fb8761342d3892930f41b2aeca37f7c2.png

If I'm a "terrible boy" you're a terrifying girl. xD

What I find more scary is that you're not even using a 5 stars Metal Noemy or the legendary charm twins. :o

Sadly, my stats won't allow me to keep gaining ranks, since at this chart level I'm already fighting against people with 10,000 more ego than what I have. When the legendary days, steam punk event, and the anniversary, finish, I'll try to save a little bit of money to update my stats and give a better fight. ;)

I hate the characters of Rem and Ram, so I hope I get the twins soon, because I don't want to spend kobans on them, but the completionist in me won't allow me to let them go. D:

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

So you already surpassed me and now you're even defeating the chart leader on one on one battles,  @brassygirl.

image.thumb.png.fb8761342d3892930f41b2aeca37f7c2.png

If I'm a "terrible boy" you're a terrifying girl. xD

What I find more scary is that you're not even using a 5 stars Metal Noemy or the legendary charm twins. :o

Sadly, my stats won't allow me to keep gaining ranks, since at this chart level I'm already fighting against people with 10,000 more ego than what I have. When the legendary days, steam punk event, and the anniversary, finish, I'll try to save a little bit of money to update my stats and give a better fight. ;)

I hate the characters of Rem and Ram, so I hope I get the twins soon, because I don't want to spend kobans on them, but the completionist in me won't allow me to let them go. D:

thanks for your kind words!

Nice run of luck & I followed your advice from the other day.   

Yes, I made an upgrade- 8M.

Any way you can get the twins?  It will be rocky as a charm player w/o them as alpha.   The game is very competitive right now.  

Lots of good wishes-  There are alot of ways to win!

brassy

• Like 1

All 5* Legendary's  got on my main HH acc now so will look at making battle party of them after upgrade of course. Got Fanny and Fione on my Alt Nutaku (didnt get HC) so thinking of changing to charm on there now.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, BananaJoy said:

u should really do sth with ur stats and/or equipment. ur level is 19 higher than brassy so shouldnt be a problem.

My level is part of the problem. I'm 19 levels higher than brassy, yet I'm 9,000 ego bellow her... and she's not even in my pool. People on my pool are easily 20,000 ego over me. 

I should really invest more on my stats, but then again, I can't leave my girls without affection, can I? I guess that's why on Affection I'm around 300 in the world and 460 at Harem level, while only 5,040 on Stats upgrades. I take better care of my girls than of myself, and that's not good for PvP.

Changing topics, I really felt the need to brag a little about this: I might never be the first to get them, but i got all the first wave 5 star legendaries. :D

image.thumb.png.69234382f70e05e7e08829c1767c3fb6.png

By the way, I wasn't really into the twins, since I hate Rem and Ram, but according to the first 3 affection scenes, they are based on the introduction fase of the characters, they are calm and sweet, instead of sick psycho murderers, and I love them. :x  

Edited by Jack_HH
  • Like 1

that will take a while but i did it so: 300k for stats (except there is an item u want to buy, then no stateupgrade), all books, rest for affection (except there is a girl u need to upgrade, then no affection). that i did every marektrefresh. and congratz to ur legendary collection :D

• Like 1

For at least one brief moment, I have seen the face of... the top 1000, worldwide.

hhs-top1000.png.98cee02874d62d9423c4398f2b61d4b3.png

...Well, I suspect it won't be brief. As long as I diligently do arena, I expect this will continue. And this is with charm, btw - no legendary boost yet.

85 tries on Gruntt so far. Not worried. The event is still young.

Working on a Team Ninja scene for my art thread... as well as a model for Jennie.

• Like 1

I probably qualify for "team stat boost", yeah. I'm maxed on Charm and KH, and almost there on HC, too. I'm nearly top 300 worldwide on stats, and I'm only level 216 atm. :D

(125 tries now. Sweat sweat sweat.)

• Like 2

Already got my 100th girl, and I feel a little overwhelmed.

I still remember when I started the game, and the Sanji like character made fun of me because I didn't have a harem yet and he already had 12 girls. That sounded like a lot, considering that you could have 4 different harem battle teams with a harem that size. But I was looking for something bigger, I dreamed about a harem of 20, or even 30 girls, that many!

I didn't even consider something as atrocious as a 100 girl harem, because a year ago there weren't even that many haremettes in the game.

And here I am now, with a three digit harem. I might never get a harem as big as Princess Noemy (589, that gal is something else), but I still consider this a huge milestone in my game.

• Like 1

Well, I had little time before today to do this, but... I have Fanny & Fione on all accounts.
It took me 11k kobans on my account here, but I don't mind that, because I got them.

I've upgraded them fully on my main account on Nutaku, and they give 7027 after a timer of 2h16m.

Also, gratz with 100 girls @Jack_HH.

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Jack_HH said:

Already got my 100th girl, and I feel a little overwhelmed.

And here I am now, with a three digit harem. I might never get a harem as big as Princess Noemy (589, that gal is something else), but I still consider this a huge milestone in my game.

Congratulations!!

You are an interesting and good person.

Most success to you!

• Thanks 1

165+ fights on Gruntt now, and now I'm worried. I'm going to be running around busy all day tomorrow, and I don't know how much free time I'll have to play, so today I'm having to make a decision on whether to throw kobans at this.

I've gotten every legendary until now, and this is the only one that would have a permanent place on my team - the rest I just stick in there to level up. :/ I've stuck it out, being loyal to Charm, and it would suck if it didn't pay off...

• Like 1
  • Sad 1