On 7/27/2018 at 6:41 PM, casey said:

If trades were possible,  I could trade you Norou upgraded to 4 stars. I don't need Levitya as I have her @ 5 stars already

What else could you offer me :D

Well, thank you for the kind offer of Norou.

But \and it is a big butt/ F&F twins keep me Charm(ing)!!   I'm serious enough of the change to be saving affection & high value gear in HC specialty.  (Am I bad?)

The idea of trades is cool though isn't it? 

Across the whole game, there is someone just aching for your Norou @4stars. 

Perhaps every trade is to posted for both competitive counter offers & trade approval?  haha.  (Bribe me!!)

8 hours ago, bane1 said:

Congrats Chthugha, How long have you been playing on HH? I am on 72 girls atm and on course for my 100th by the time i reach my 1 year date (just before Christmas,) 3 girls a month inc 12 day event girl + hopefully 10 spins pachinko should get me there, still need Roko to drop his 3 girls too but 5 months  should be enough for him to do that.

hmm, I started on that account early july 2017, so I played just over a year on that one.

----------------------
@brassygirl, would you put all those comments in one post next time?
Multiposting is a bit annoying and unnecessary.

If instead of clicking on Quote, you click on the + to the left of it, then you can get a row of multiple posts you want to quote in the bottom left.
And by clicking them you can add them to a comment.

Thank you
B|

On 27-7-2018 at 11:30 PM, _shal_ said:

14 of the 10x pachinko spins, then? Out of curiosity, do you recall how many single-stat legendaries there were, regardless of type? (I've only had reason to spin four times since the pachinko revamp and ended up with 2 single-stats, one even useful for me.)

On average I get 1 single stat vs 8 rainbow.

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Sry about that. Ever since the last windows update not everything is working as it should at this end. The first post should have gone through yesterday.

Hahaha, that's some extreme lag you have there xD

Pffffff.

After only a couple of days of missed messages I just read about 8 pages of sometimes tedious, sometimes whiny but mostly repetitive posts in anniversary event discussion. It resulted in only one thing: an increased respect for the mods Chtuhgha and GeorgeMTO.

I only read a couple of threads and did not even have to decide whether or not something was on topic or not. To have to read all active threads all the time cannot always be fun.

A heartfelt thx, you guys💖

OOh, shame on me. And, thx of course Joe-da-G. I could crawl into🕳️

Edited by dirty harry
  • Thanks 2

57 minutes ago, dirty harry said:

Pffffff.

After only a couple of days of missed messages I just read about 8 pages of sometimes tedious, sometimes whiny but mostly repetitive posts in anniversary event discussion. It resulted in only one thing: an increased respect for the mods Chtuhgha and GeorgeMTO.

I only read a couple of threads and did not even have to decide whether or not something was on topic or not. To have to read all active threads all the time cannot always be fun.

A heartfelt thx, you guys💖

The whining comes and goes.
Next week they'll start whining about the august event xD

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/24/2018 at 11:29 PM, DRSTRONGDONG said:

The only four girls I really really want are Mountain/Winter Sophie, Viola, and Tachibana. Now I have to fight with a 4/35 spin :(

I saved up enough Kobans for four spins for the event that a Sophie would come back. Not like this.

Not like this.

Did I use all of my luck for every upcoming event? I say how I want Viola and I get her right after, and the second spin of the event I get Mountain Sophie after complaining about not getting her. I even got a legendary Hardcore item that was a 800 point upgrade over my current!

With my next 2 spins I got Barell and Boku Mi Mai. I did kinda want Boku Mi Mai, but getting Barell kinda hurt since there's like 30 other girls I could have gotten. And with that, I'm cleaned out for the event. 4 spins and 2 refills, I got Viola, Mountain Sophie, Barell, Boku Mi Mai, Lady Meta, and Unionist Elizabeth (the latter 2 I got using free spins).

blest.png

Edited by DRSTRONGDONG

1 hour ago, DRSTRONGDONG said:

Did I use all of my luck for every upcoming event? I say how I want Viola and I get her right after, and the second spin of the event I get Mountain Sophie after complaining about not getting her. I even got a legendary Hardcore item that was a 800 point upgrade over my current!

With my next 2 spins I got Barell and Boku Mi Mai. I did kinda want Boku Mi Mai, but getting Barell kinda hurt since there's like 30 other girls I could have gotten. And with that, I'm cleaned out for the event. 4 spins and 2 refills, I got Viola, Mountain Sophie, Barell, Boku Mi Mai, Lady Meta, and Unionist Elizabeth (the latter 2 I got using free spins).

blest.png

Congratulations...
You seem to have way more luck in the pachinko than I had.
I wanted Virginia, with as consolation Loving Virginia.

I had 22 (yes 22!) 10x epic pachinko spins.
In total there were 34 girls in it, 15 of them were permanent pachinko girls.
Of the first 18 spins I got 15 permanent pachinko girls.

Needless to say I didn't get Virginia :(
At least I have no permanent pachinko girls to worry about anymore -_-

Oh, and I personally think Barell is one of the better permanent pachinko girls, but that's just me.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

The whining comes and goes.
Next week they'll start whining about the august event xD

Sometimes I wonder if at least some people who say they battle all the time and never get any girls actually only show up once a day to do 20 fights and think that's "all the time".

On another note, tomorrow will be the 91st day of my main account in HH, and at hero level 124 I'll finally have reached the point where the various daily XP sources won't be enough to level up every day anymore. On the upside, I guess I'll get an occasional day without a cash outlay for stats upgrades now.

Edited by _shal_

Good day so far today, 2 more anniversary girls and Roko dropped mavin with no refils used yet. So 5 different anniversary girls over both accounts (HH/Nutaku) sofar, 7 left on bosses now, with Epic pachinko and approx 16 more fights (8 on each acc) with option of few refils if i feel like it before event ends, i am happy with my results.

Things on this side still not working correctly. Workaround is not a peach.

I think the devs have hit bulls-eye with this event. Gathering from ToF (wins against villains) and contests, hundreds of thousands - if not millions - of kobans were taken out of the game. Everybody was saving up for this event and are now spending like crazy. And I'm no exception. lol:P

Picked up my fouth hard core single stat legendary item. None of them overlaps. Now I only have a 1/3 chance of my next item not being an overlapping one.

I think I should slow down on it except to win contests. The items are level 199 200 201 and 203 and I am currently level 203. I believe it makes me the most powerful person in my level/mojo range and only one other person is remotely close so it isn't as if I need another two items now.

10 spin cash Panchiko for the win my female dogs.

Need to start saving cash for the next legendary 5 star HC girl for my Beta.

Edited by Some other guy

I'm not going to put this in the anniversary thread.
I don't want to get lynched there >,<
The girls I got on my Nutaku account during anniversary event, shown in a different way.

First the Event girls:

image.png

image.png

And now all the permanent pachinko girls... I really want Virginia, but the game had other plans... the game wanted to give me permanent pachinko girls:

image.png

image.png

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chthugha said:

hmm, I started on that account early july 2017, so I played just over a year on that one.

----------------------
@brassygirl, would you put all those comments in one post next time?
Multiposting is a bit annoying and unnecessary.

If instead of clicking on Quote, you click on the + to the left of it, then you can get a row of multiple posts you want to quote in the bottom left.
And by clicking them you can add them to a comment.

Thank you
B|

un-necessary?  oh, okay.  you know best.

with 70 girls in pachinko and only 5 being boss girls i thought the odds on getting 1 were in my favour, but how mistaken i was...At time of typing this  i now have 67 girls in pachinko (inc anniversary) and thanks to my being able to attract boss girls, only 4 of them. so out of 4 girls i have got in pachinko 2 have been boss girls. oh well, time to save up those kobans again for the other 4 i guess

10 hours ago, Chthugha said:

Oh, and I personally think Barell is one of the better permanent pachinko girls, but that's just me.

I play Smash 4 and watch competitive Smash 4, so Bayonetta is kinda traumatizing for me.

It feels good to see her get destroyed in a different way.

sorry lol

It's Red Battler's birthday. You know what that means...

Kinda miffed that I forgot exactly when the event ended, and so I missed my chance to refill my way to a hopefully second epic girl. Still, I'm really happy with that event, and I hope Kinkoid does another one really soon!

Arena's going well, too. Especially now that I have 5* Metal Noemy. Now if only the market would give me some decent purples...

• Like 1

Was waiting till after Anniversary to decide if i was going to change class on my alt from HC to Charm due to having Fanny and Fione, Metal Noemy and a few epic girls and no Levitya, but girls got in Anniversary were no help in making my decision. Thinking i will carry on with HC atm as what i am hearing about charm, it isnt as good. Being Charm i wonder what @brassygirl would do?

23 minutes ago, bane1 said:

Was waiting till after Anniversary to decide if i was going to change class on my alt from HC to Charm due to having Fanny and Fione, Metal Noemy and a few epic girls and no Levitya, but girls got in Anniversary were no help in making my decision. Thinking i will carry on with HC atm as what i am hearing about charm, it isnt as good. Being Charm i wonder what @brassygirl would do?

Do you know about Summer Geekette (5-star Epic Charm girl)?
Too bad if you haven't got her.
I think you definitely should change to Charm.
For when you've obtained her, you'd have the most ultimate team in the entire game.

Sincerely

Edited by Romeo Arturia

On 29/07/2018 at 5:53 PM, brassygirl said:

Hey George:  TY for helping w/ Moderation duties.  Keep us Moderate.  I read your intro post & you have a wicked sense of humor.

Oh,  you are Aussie!!?  hehehe.  Explains that!!  Thanks again for a mostly thankless task.

brassy

Dunno about that.  We from across the Tasman might disagree with you here.  Lol.  I don't think Peter Dutton has much of a sense of humour.