On 8/3/2018 at 7:15 AM, Masters said:

Considering how many pitched hissies (over 100 pages worth) over how the first Leggy Days went down, there should be a tad more appreciation for this 2nd chance at them. I know I'm looking forward to another shot at snagging Levitya.

The first one we had a rather large section of the community asking if the event was even live since NO ONE had got her to drop for the first several hours of the event.  Magically after they get to the office to check she starts showing up after many of us had spent thousands of Kobans on trying to get her so a lot of us were pretty pissed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, CopyBoop said:

Theory: We have an event girl on Donatien this time because GH got w6 a few months ago.

This would be true.  They were about to put event girls on him in prior events but realized GH didn't have him yet.  We know this because they had actually released the patch notes SAYING Don would have the event girl but Edwarda actually got them and the patch notes changed quickly.

35 minutes ago, jjj2 said:

Wow... The last 2 pages I don't understand.

I can't believe I'm reading world and historic views on a cartoon sex game site:S in which players play so that they can see the characters in engaged

various virtual sex acts:P

• Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

This would be true.  They were about to put event girls on him in prior events but realized GH didn't have him yet.  We know this because they had actually released the patch notes SAYING Don would have the event girl but Edwarda actually got them and the patch notes changed quickly.

Memory is slightly off there. It was the Supergirls event, and Ninja Spy ended up with Iron Viola instead of Donatien, not Edwarda.

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Damoncord said:

So if people want event girls on higher world bosses they should demand more story for GH?

Edited by CopyBoop

16 hours ago, whocares said:

brassy full respect .if most brits could steal a loaf of bread to join the aussies and kiwis i would be 1st in the queue at nearest bakery ,untill then my heart goes out to your county the 3 strike out policy is criminal ,unethical and unhuman 

Thank you for your compassion: 

I feel like I am waking up to see it for the first time.  I really appreciate your words.  It is difficult for me to think these thoughts let alone write them.

Now about your bread loaf!!  hahaha.

Within the Commonwealth countries, isn't free travel & work priviledges granted?  Could you move to Christchurch (home of a friend) if you really wanted to do so?  At least you have the legal option?

-smiles-  you could live in summer the whole year!!?  hehehe.

• Like 2

35 minutes ago, natstar said:

The account could have been created while visiting Mexico.

I am actually more thinking in the line of immigrant. There are a lot of Mexican immigrants in that area (not even talking about the ones a certain presidents wants to get rid off).
Brassy might as well have a lot of family on the other side of the border.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I am actually more thinking in the line of immigrant. There are a lot of Mexican immigrants in that area (not even talking about the ones a certain presidents wants to get rid off).
Brassy might as well have a lot of family on the other side of the border.

Yes, at the very beginning.  My account on Thrixxx led me here:  while in Mexico.  My career requires continuous education & the training is frequently at Mexican resorts or cruise ships in Northern Baja.   At the time, the moderator said I could change but I never did.   

My family are all immigrants to US- Italian on my father's side, German on my mom's.

I'm not what anyone thinks "political" but these wicked policies cause people great pain.  I could turn away, but I don't want to.  It appears to me the old people go for  Trump sh*t, he is not the beast, but he speaks for the beast.  Younger people rather kill the beast & be done with it.

hehehe.  Sunday am & coffee!

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, brassygirl said:

Yes, at the very beginning.  My account on Thrixxx led me here:  while in Mexico.  My career requires continuous education & the training is frequently at Mexican resorts or cruise ships in Northern Baja.   At the time, the moderator said I could change but I never did.   

My family are all immigrants to US- Italian on my father's side, German on my mom's.

I'm not what anyone thinks "political" but these wicked policies cause people great pain.  I could turn away, but I don't want to.  It appears to me the old people go for  Trump sh*t, he is not the beast, but he speaks for the beast.  Younger people rather kill the beast & be done with it.

hehehe.  Sunday am & coffee!

Is that your way of saying you are for euthanasia?

And no, the flags cannot be changed, unfortunately.

• Like 1

@Chthugha or @GeorgeMTO

a thread of mine disappeared,

i guess there was a good reason, so i dont wanna name it anymore,

just wanna ask: what was wrong about it?

i thought it was obviously ironic enough and fitted into the same corner like the chitchat thread...

i am asking to avoid - whatever it was - in the future...

Idk 'bout you guys, but I kinda liked the game more back when there was single event for week or two each month, there was time to grind particular boss (or all that have a girl to drop).

Now there are regular event, special events, revival events.. there is like 1 day per month for doing nothing. Most of the time you are determined to get the event girls, I can't even max level-up half of the bosses because I rarely get all the event girl in time.

I wonder if in the future we will have 2-3 events at the same time, since there will be twice as much "Revivals" and not enough time to fit them in.

I don't even feel the "events" being "events" anymore cuz they happen all the time. A real event would be a week without events. :D

• Like 3

True enough. Back when it cost trillions to update all the girls I even ignored some events, just to grind money. Even further back, though, it was so cheap to upgrade girls, that you could upgrade multiple girls to full stars on a single day and back then legendary and epic affection items didn't even exist. Those were the days.

Nothing like nowadays, where I get logged out every five seconds and have to re-login for basically every goddamn click.

• Like 1

I am, not, not, not ever going to criticize this game for there being "too many girls", or "too many events", which implies the same thing. The alternative is simply too terrible to contemplate.

In other news: 212 tries on Donatien so far. I got Lola, but no Marina yet.

Arena's settling into another noticeable pattern. I've been tracking who my opponents are. A lot of the time, they're either players I've never seen before, or known easy targets. That leaves a few dozen I keep seeing that are around my level, or higher. So I track their stats. :D Biggest difference I've been seeing for the ones I never touch are that they have either legendary 5* alphas, 2-5 legendary items, or both. Usually both. I track the total level count for them, too. I ignore the epics; I assume they're generally keeping up. Legendaries are harder, though, and they make the difference.

I keep hoping to see them pop up in my market. Got one just the other day, but it was an all-stats. I bought it anyway - I tend to equip one of those at all times just to keep my harmony and ego reasonable - but I really want a charm item, and they're not coming. Worse: charm epics aren't appearing either. They're always hybrids at best. The worst is when one finally pops... and it's the chest. Grrrrrrrrrrrr.

Edited by Hollo
  • Like 2

I try not to belabor this point, since I'm almost always the Odd Duck, plus having said it before a few months back, but I don't care about PvP.  

It's there with FREE attempts, so if I'm available, I'll hammer out a few free attempts, cause, y'know, FREE. But I don't care if I win or lose. Hell, most the time I'm across the room from my desktop using my wireless mouse to click opponents (and skip battles) without even being able to read their names, much less their stats. I'm losing maybe 1 out of 10 matches. ::shrug::

For me, free PvP is worth only Daily Stuff and then Exp so I can level up every other day.

So I don't bother with what class a girl is. I use who I want based on if I like them or not, class be demmed. If that means I'll lose a few more battles, so be it.

It's actually very freeing.

PvP can also give you some Affection over time. Since I've noticed that the third girl never (ever!) enters the battle anyway I've switched her out for girls that still need Affection. Works reasonably well and is worth about a legendary affection item per week or so.

1 hour ago, Hollo said:

I've been tracking who my opponents are. A lot of the time, they're either players I've never seen before, or known easy targets. That leaves a few dozen I keep seeing that are around my level, or higher. So I track their stats. :D Biggest difference I've been seeing for the ones I never touch are that they have either legendary 5* alphas, 2-5 legendary items, or both. Usually both. I track the total level count for them, too.

Why even go through all that trouble. The fights are for free and all you can lose is Mojo, which is utterly pointless anyway.

It kinda still is, given that it doesn't seem like mojo or arena wins in the weekly prizes ever award kobans. I spent a week purposefully sabotaging my mojo, ending with something like -500 mojo gain to give myself a greater chance at a high reward the following week. I finished at 115th, an extra $50K over the previous week at close to the bottom. I'm certain I ended up losing money overall not gaining money from fights I could have won.

I've said this before, but mojo gain is mostly based on time spent in game rather than battle skill/knowledge. I can't check in when I'm at work so I'm at a major disadvantage there.

I can focus on other weekly prizes though, after banking up about 50M in 3 weeks, spending it all in pachinko, selling my prizes and going into pachinko again, I ended this week 38th in money spent (around $79M). And I won 2 pachinko contests along the way and have a ridiculous lead in a 3rd pachinko contest right now (54,600 points for me, 1,300 for 2nd place). So over 500 kobans for that $50M, not too bad. Next time I make a run at the money spent prize, I'll make sure to have at least 80M banked, hopefully that will get me top 10.

BTW in around 75 pachinko x10 spins, I got 2 single stat legendries in my class.