12 hours ago, Skiron said:

ok i get it, my apologies.

guess irony can be a delicate thing :)

I don't think you are supposed to iron your delicates are you?

12 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

People on the internet are gullible unfortunately. There were likely to be people who thought it correct.

I already have this on copy and paste from an unrelated discussion, so may as well

Image result for abraham lincoln internet quote

adrians-wall-picts-or-it-didnt-happen-45

10 hours ago, SuperTanya said:

I don't even feel the "events" being "events" anymore cuz they happen all the time. A real event would be a week without events. :D

It's been compared to a year round boxing sale by someone on the forum more clever than I.

Well, I like to have many events. It is not that you need to participate in them, and events usually give extra kobans or money. I will probably skip the next legendary event, unless there is a chance to gain legendary affection items. 

21 hours ago, SuperTanya said:

Idk 'bout you guys, but I kinda liked the game more back when there was single event for week or two each month, there was time to grind particular boss (or all that have a girl to drop).

Now there are regular event, special events, revival events.. there is like 1 day per month for doing nothing. Most of the time you are determined to get the event girls, I can't even max level-up half of the bosses because I rarely get all the event girl in time.

I wonder if in the future we will have 2-3 events at the same time, since there will be twice as much "Revivals" and not enough time to fit them in.

I don't even feel the "events" being "events" anymore cuz they happen all the time. A real event would be a week without events. :D

Wait until you already have all event girls, so revivals are like regular days to you, and the only thing you get from the game is money.

I got both tanned event girls by the second day, and I have to wait almost an entire month to have a chance to get another one. And clicking a button for the same expected outcome hundreds of times gets old fast.

The only thing that keeps me going is the knowledge that all the resources that I'm gathering right now are going to help me get the girls I want... on October. So yeah, the tedious is going to last for a couple of months more.

On the other side, I already got a lot of money, which is good.

image.png.2d5afb1c5e0bec48983afe769d4a0c62.png

But seriously, as Hollo said, the alternative is worst... and kind of boring.  

More money! I'm approaching my personal one year anniversary with this game, after which I also expect a lot of money farming while the newer players scramble for events. I'm already finishing early enough to buy additional affection poses. It doesn't matter that they'll take years to pay for themselves; I can afford them.

It also lets me unlock the birth dates, which is important in my art thread. :D (Yes, I know, I could just get it off the wiki, but that's less fun.)

So, newer players, don't sweat cash too much; it gets better after a while.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hollo said:

(Yes, I know, I could just get it off the wiki, but that's less fun.)

That's the sprit xD So sad that it's almost a year until Kimies next BD … sometimes I think I might be biased somehow :P 

9 hours ago, dsfs said:

That's the sprit xD So sad that it's almost a year until Kimies next BD … sometimes I think I might be biased somehow :P 

I, too, noticed that I'd missed Kimie's birthday by a couple days once I decided to do this.

Don't worry, though. While I find her hard to pose in ways that don't make her look like a total loli (which tends to ick me out), I still find her cute, and I plan to feature everyone I can in this or that event. xD

For now, my plan is to finish all the common girls, then slowly work my way through the rest, in some order I haven't decided on yet. It probably won't be in order of rarity. It might be in order of each event or revival coming out. As I finish each world, I also plan to make some version of that world's villain, too. (I was just working on Gruntt the other day. PH makes it impossible to make someone with his build! I may have to fudge something...)

37 minutes ago, Hollo said:

I don't know if this is a bug yet, but... is anyone seeing the contest timer count down, only to reset to new contests being 1-2 days away again? This has happened to be twice now.

Have you had to login to the game recently? This has happened before to people that have "stayed" logged in for a large period of time, as something in the game's system marks you as inactive despite still doing things. Try logging out and logging back in. That should cause 3 new contests to appear in 2 days time (no new contests with tomorrow's reset)

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Have you had to login to the game recently? This has happened before to people that have "stayed" logged in for a large period of time, as something in the game's system marks you as inactive despite still doing things. Try logging out and logging back in. That should cause 3 new contests to appear in 2 days time (no new contests with tomorrow's reset)

I typically stay logged in - for over a day at a time. And right now, I show no contests right now, with new contests scheduled to arrive in 2 days. So will I have to wait 2 days to know if things are back to normal?

Yup. Everyone gets sorted into contests automatically, so there's no "free spots" to put you. Have to wait for the next "sort".

The cases I'm used to hearing of this typically involved being logged in for a week. I login everyday because the easiest way for me to use the forum is incognito mode, so not sure.

• Like 1

On 06/08/2018 at 6:07 AM, Sinner said:

True enough. Back when it cost trillions to update all the girls I even ignored some events, just to grind money. Even further back, though, it was so cheap to upgrade girls, that you could upgrade multiple girls to full stars on a single day and back then legendary and epic affection items didn't even exist. Those were the days.

Nothing like nowadays, where I get logged out every five seconds and have to re-login for basically every goddamn click.

As Fairy once said, "Inflation.  What can I say?"  Haha.

Are you playing on a mobile or tablet?  They can cause some real problems with this game, but the game lags or stalls a lot anyway and sometimes the only way I can get it to do anything is with the refresh button.  HH must be having real problems with the server traffic because the many problems have not been fixed and the game hangs going in and out of the harem, at the perform stage in 'battles', logging in or out, and trying to buy or offer/equip items in the market.

I have no doubt that admin are trying their best (they wouldn't be deliberately setting out to make the game as unplayable as possible) so I'm not getting on their case.  However, it took me 20min to get through a battle round against Donatien at one stage because I had to refresh the page so often (and, of course, it takes me back to the home page).  It would hang at the 'perform' stage and that annoying orgasmic carrot would be twitching away it seemed forever, until that err HH_1 message would be displayed forcing me to refresh.  This could happen as often as 4 times in a row during busy periods of data traffic.  At one stage I was about to take the adage "Hit any key to continue" literally!

People will ask me why I don't use the 10x option and get it over and done with.  My answer is two-fold:  I don't want to waste kobans in this way and I prefer it how the girls drop in the conventional way.  The 10x display looks too much like Epic Pachinko for my taste.  So I put up with server errors and lags in the meantime.  I'm all coffeed out as a result!

I log out and back in every day around 5 hours to Reset (for me, after 6pm EST) in order to *force* Monthly Card's daily payout (then have to do a battle, Boss or Arena to make the count register it properly).  So I've not encountered any issues with Contests.

FWIW, *sometimes* Monthly Card will payout on its own (must revisit Town) but usually not until about 1 hour before Reset (10pm EST) and I don't like to wait that long. BUT, even if for some reason I miss collecting MC before Reset, I HAVE been able to collect it up to 1 hour AFTER Reset (midnite EST).

At any rate, I'm quite used to living on "Haremverse timezone (HVT? …11pm EST)"

4 hours ago, Sinner said:

Nope, desktop. Cable connection. Blazingly fast, too. It's especially annoying to get logged out while collecting money from the girls.

Oh, it seems each person/county has a diffent issue.  I've never been logged out, but I do have to hit reset rather too often.

23 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Oh, it seems each person/county has a diffent issue.  I've never been logged out, but I do have to hit reset rather too often.

I can't even get the monthly card because I live in Mexico. So yeah, each country has its own issues.

I tried cheating the system by changing the country to US and entering my mexican credit card info. And it actually appears that I managed to do it, since the system acknowledged  the transaction and started the counter.

image.thumb.png.dc0c25d08fe8fff5eaf5496d08be8e01.png

Mexican credit cards allow charges on USD, and I have accomplished countless purchases on amazon.com and other american e-commerce sites without any issue, as if I was using a US credit card, so I hope there are no problems with my deceive. :ph34r:

• Like 1

6 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

Finalmecia has dropped 2 girls in about half a week.... I'm worried about future luck. 

I'm sorry for double posting but what teh hell is up with Finalmecia? She just gave me Edna as well. This is all 3 of her girls in about half a week with 2 of them joining me on the same day! What the *bork* is going on?

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, CopyBoop said:

I'm sorry for double posting but what teh hell is up with Finalmecia? She just gave me Edna as well. This is all 3 of her girls in about half a week with 2 of them joining me on the same day! What the *bork* is going on?

RNG, except this time in your favour. Grats on the awesome luck though.

2 hours ago, CopyBoop said:

That’s scary lowkey sketchy 

On 8.8.2018 at 5:16 AM, CopyBoop said:

Finalmecia has dropped 2 girls in about half a week.... I'm worried about future luck. 

oh i had this even in 24h. 2 event girls + 2 normal girls in a day. but dont worry event girls still drop normal and yeah about boss girls. thats really strange sometimes u get them fast and next time u need wiat 2-3 month.