Gatcha bug

I bought a Gacha roll for 9k ryos, one of the two things I got was a Leather Mask. I didn't get any kinkpoints. Is there any way I can get some kind of reimbursement? That's a lot of ryos to just disappear on nothing.

hace 5 horas, Mirseme dijo:

Is there any way I can get some kind of reimbursement?

Nop, this bug has been in the game for months. And as far as I know, nobody have had any kind of compensation. They just don't care.

Edited by junky_20

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I got the leather choker in a gacha play and didn't get the 1k kink. The shop had it for sale for 0 gold and it wouldn't let me click it, it also said the choker had 0k kink.

I am guessing the glitch is when it reduces the price in shop to nothing it is also reducing what it gives to nothing and there can't be awarded nothing.

After I refreshed the browser the choker was no longer 0 gold, but also no longer 0k kink.

I seen a quest have a blank white box one day and I couldn't complete the quest since it had blank box with a 0 beside it as a reward.

Hi.

I got this problem too (today). I played Gacha and received the Deluxe Appointment + the Leather Mask.

The first one has been activated instantly and the Leather Mask appeared in the Shop Section as : Kinkpoints 0 and buy 0.

After a refresh it simply vanished and I did not have the 3K Kinkpoints.

9K of Ryos for nearly nothing ?

Thanks to the support team for having a look at that and fixing it.

Keep me posted.

Best regards.

• 2 weeks later...
En 24/7/2020 a las 7:01, 1on1 dijo:

Hi.

I got this problem too (today). I played Gacha and received the Deluxe Appointment + the Leather Mask.

The first one has been activated instantly and the Leather Mask appeared in the Shop Section as : Kinkpoints 0 and buy 0.

After a refresh it simply vanished and I did not have the 3K Kinkpoints.

9K of Ryos for nearly nothing ?

Thanks to the support team for having a look at that and fixing it.

Keep me posted.

Best regards.

same problem here, 1000 kinkpoints from gacha vanished today

• 2 months later...

I played 1 time Gatcha an hour ago and got 1000 Kinkpoints. When i looked at my contacts i have only 250 (i had 250 before), so i got nothing.

Its not the first time, i didnt got the rewards.

This and the other Problems like losing chat progress etc. are just annoying and making this game with the time just not worth playing

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/20/2020 at 12:08 PM, Zerodyme said:

I played 1 time Gatcha an hour ago and got 1000 Kinkpoints. When i looked at my contacts i have only 250 (i had 250 before), so i got nothing.

Its not the first time, i didnt got the rewards.

Did you take any screenshots? Are you still experiencing this problem? Which platform do you play on?

I'm really sorry to disturbed you (and for the multiple message) but no one help me....I played 1 time Gatcha, i saw the item but the item was not in my possession, i didn't received it!

I have any screenshots because I didn't think it needed to....I just remember what it was and i posted the screenshot above.

Are you still experiencing this problem?  I have not 6000 ryos again

Which platform do you play on? directly on the site https://www.hentaiclicker.com/

If you help me, i will be very very grateful!!!! 

Best regards

3 minutes ago, FinderKeeper said:

@DvDivXXX It's about this one

Thanks, now they're grouped up here.

4 minutes ago, AXA said:

I played 1 time Gatcha, i saw the item but the item was not in my possession, i didn't received it!

Oh, that's what you meant. The phrasing in your first post here suggested you had received the one shown on your screenshot and were expecting to get more rewards.

Fine, I'll ask @Noacc if there is more info on this. Cheers.

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Same here... again

12K Ryos used for nothing : 1 leather mask and 1 kinky dictionnary "win" but no kinkpoints and letters.

Already 6K Ryos lost for a leather mask who give me nothing one month ago...

It's tme to fix that bug and to give compensations !!!

• 3 weeks later...