[ 25-Jun-20 ] Legendary Contests - Discussion

FinderKeeper

9 minutes ago, natstar said:

They need to do at least two more one for hardcore and know how if they did 3 legendary contests for every day of the event it would give more choice for the one players wanted to do I did not even get a legendary contest day 2 so I only just got her today.

Not bad idea, but I think that players won't enough resources for 3 legendary contests in day. :)

Can someone tell me will be Filya in revival event?

hace 5 minutos, DarkBee1 dijo:

Not bad idea, but I think that players won't enough resources for 3 legendary contests in day. :)

And that's why it's a terrible idea 😝

2 minutes ago, DarkBee1 said:

I can't tell you that she will definitely be coming back, but there was a very strong hint that she would reappear at some point in the.. patch notes? It was in one of the recent announcement threads. 

Besides, they've spent the money creating her as an asset, so to not generate more revenue at little extra cost at a later date by bringing her back wouldn't make sense. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Just now, Darsca said:

I can't tell you that she will definitely be coming back, but there was a very strong hint that she would reappear at some point in the.. patch notes? It was in one of the recent announcement threads. 

Yes, they did drop the "exclusive" moniker they had early on, so one assumes she'll be available at some point 👍

• Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Eman said:

Don't take it wrong, but I hope everyone in our group is like you, because if they are, I may have a chance to finish in the top 4

xD That should probably be enough, yeah. I'll almost certainly just go for a top 25 with some overspending again, mostly to cover against tomorrow's lag.

Good luck!

Edited by _shal_
  • Like 1

16 minutes ago, Eman said:

Don't take it wrong, but I hope everyone in our group is like you, because if they are, I may have a chance to finish in the top 4

cap1.JPG.3f9de685b3bf94420233a1e0bade7607.JPG

Months of buying and not using them may finally pay off 😆.

There is a little problem for last LC: the amount of experience that girls can get is limited and there is a possibility that players will not be able to spend all their books

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

hace 4 minutos, _shal_ dijo:

xD That should probably be enough, yeah. I'll almost certainly just go for a top 25 with some overspending again, mostly to cover against tomorrow's lag.

Good luck!

Thanks, and good luck to you too.

And we may need it given how the contest ig going. 

Justo ahora, DarkBee1 dijo:

There is a little problem for last LC: the amount of experience that girls can get is limited and there is a possibility that players will not be able to spend all their books

I have to confess that I don't pay much attention to the girls. Except for the 4 that I use the most, most of the others are way, way below my level (38 of them are still at level 1, for example).

5 minutes ago, Eman said:

Thanks, and good luck to you too.

And we may need it given how the contest ig going. 

I have to confess that I don't pay much attention to the girls. Except for the 4 that I use the most, most of the others are way, way below my level (38 of them are still at level 1, for example).

You foresaw this event. 😏
Then another question: what about battles with champions? It’s hard to fight with not improved girls.

9 minutes ago, DarkBee1 said:

Well, Eman's stash of about 5.2 million XP (plus what's there in commons and rares) would be just barely enough to max out mine...

image.png.6de7672144eb083dfd77d4c3d27269e6.png

And it's not like I've done too little levelling:

image.png.af8f0705a995672e04464d306161bd13.png

I'm ranked around 300 all-time in harem level in the Tower.

The numbers are escalating very quickly at the high levels. Just going from my current level (407) to Eman's (423) will increase my backlog by another 1.8 million XP... So I suspect the girls will not be much of a limit to most players in a level 401+ contest bracket.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, DarkBee1 said:

They could just have 2 legendary contests per day during the next legendary contest event with her in it and one contest with the new second legendary contest harem member so people that already have her could get put into a different contest group that would give shards for the second legendary contest harem member they make instead.

People that need her still get another chance and people that have her already get two contests do get the next the new one they could just repeat that with every legendary contest event.

Giving people a second chance that still need her and less likely to get a whale in your contest because they would be put into a different contest group because they already have her 

Edited by natstar
  • Like 1

hace 6 horas, DarkBee1 dijo:

You foresaw this event. 😏
Then another question: what about battles with champions? It’s hard to fight with not improved girls.

I have to admit that I never payed a lot of attention to the champions, I find it boring. I have completed the 8 rounds of only 4 of the champions and, since the introduction of the PoA events, I save all my tickets for them.

hace 6 horas, JAVhero dijo:

With almost 280 girls and just 38 on lvl 1 my guess is @Eman got a few girls ready for the champions 😁

Yeah, maybe I need 1 more ticket per champion that I would with all the girls maxed out, but there's always a girl for the job.

hace 6 horas, DarkBee1 dijo:

Sometimes such a pool that only these 38 girls will be there 😊

In the few occasions that that has happened, the trick is to put the lower level girl as far down the line a possible. The fight usually ends before that girl can even fight.

image.png.5098554bd0fe053284caabffb7fc37f5.png

Alright bois, it's time to win this one! I'm not even half-way done with my entire book stash and I'm already here, and I haven't leveled a single girl in months, time to go through the catalogue of my girls and go hard at 'em! ;) 

• Haha 1

Got mine on the first day, still i really dont see the point of this type of "event". You can try to plan ahead and give yourself a confortable margin, still by the reset time theres a really high chance you drop a lot of spots, and not everyone can be on at that time. Nah, just bring back traditional legendary days, where you just fight some world boss till you get the girl. When it comes to getting the girls i want to be rewarded and depend on my own effort alone, not be dependable on other players scores. Keep the event format but leave the rewards with just orbs, no girls.

• Like 10

I just spent hundreds upon hundreds of stock piled books to level up all my know-how girls to my level. Since most of them were on level 1, I have a good spot in the competition. If I lose it, I'll just have to let the person have it cause I don't want to spend more books. Lot of people in my bracket already spent a lot of books as well so they might be able to take it anyhow

• Like 1

Yeah, this is nothing but a "sniping" contest.  I ain't spending anymore on events like this.  I'm in the wrong time zone to effectively compete and I sure as hell ain't getting up at the crack of dawn to acquire cartoons. :)  I'll wait and see if there is a PoA type event at the end of July.  An event I can plan for that has set goals.  This type of event blows.  Even though I acquired Filya, I think I got her just because anyone in my bracket gave up on sniping the 72,000+ points I accumulated.  Either that or that contest ended early, like I heard it did. 

Edited by Dr. Lust
  • Like 6

Honestly this event seems to go against everything the lore of the haremverse is about. It's all about free love and sex. The only people who come between you and getting girls are NPC's and they are referred to as villains. In this event we are all standing in each other's way competing to get the girl. In essence we could all be called villains for considering the presented lore. So Hentai Heroes is now Hentai Villains.

Even if you want to point out contests or PvP, none of those prevent you from getting girls. At worst it's a bit slower because you are getting fewer kobans, but it doesn't prevent like a villain tries to.

• Like 8

I got the girl the second day with a seventh place and another 50 shards in the donation contest.

For the last two contests, with players that have yet got Filya, and with only orbs as rewards, the competition has been higher than expected.

hace 53 minutos, jelom dijo:

I got the girl the second day with a seventh place and another 50 shards in the donation contest.

For the last two contests, with players that have yet got Filya, and with only orbs as rewards, the competition has been higher than expected.

Yeah, I can see we're on the same bracket on the 4th day. You have exactly 0 points and I have only 636, not giving a damn 😆. I don't get why so many people are competing for some orbs, they're using far more resources than they'll get.
To each their own, I guess.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

Yeah, I can see we're on the same bracket on the 4th day. You have exactly 0 points and I have only 636, not giving a damn 😆. I don't get why so many people are competing for some orbs, they're using far more resources than they'll get.
To each their own, I guess.

image.png.4939588082bf0f8a8e5d0690c2308682.png

Why are we competing? Idk man should I stop?  🤣
It's just convenient to level a bunch of girls that I've neglected, and for that I also get some great rewards, so it seems like a good time right now :D 

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1