Multiple Choice Poll  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

So, was this anniversary-specific or what people told me to save up for and usually happens at the end of the month?

For myself, given i have only access to 3 champions, i did fine, reached the 10x orb and got Heatwave Piper.

21 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

First: congratulations on the successful event!

Second: wait a minute ... does this mean that you received Neono as well during the time of the event?

Some guys in my club also told me that they got Neono. But I just finished the latest scroll ("Follow the Leader") yesterday, but I didn't get Neono!

So, can you confirm that Neono should drop with/after that scroll?

I would like to clarify if this is a bug or not before opening a support ticket. Thanks in advance for your support.

PS: I don't even find Neono in my Harem, I mean not even the "placeholder"!? That's weird, right?

That was only the third-to-last quest in Digisekai.  The reward girl mostly only appears on near completion of the second-to-last quest.  So she should appear on the up-coming quest.   I personally can't wait.  Many mysteries with this adventure should be resolved on getting her.  I can't comment further as I'll commit the hanging offence of creating a spoiler, but what I can say is that it will be a very unusual situation for HH.  Of all the world adventures, this is the one I enjoyed the most.  Lots of twists and turns.  The script writer could turn it into a creditable novel!

• Like 1

On 7/29/2020 at 12:32 PM, Dmytro said:

You should do both the leagues and the arena, especially if you want to get through the tasks faster.

I am curious though how are you holding up with your six accounts (or do you use fewer for this event)?  For example, 600 champion performances is quite a lot.

Personally, I play both HH and GH, which is like having two accounts.  For me, the champion performances went ok as I waited a little for the account that was behind, downgraded my equipment, and used a 15min timer.

Holding up?  By my fingernails, it seems!  Yeah, this is the strategy part for me with my 6 accounts playing PoA, which is why I go for The Leagues (and save boosters too).  It got really hard in the end and I had to spend kobans to buy token recharges.

Re. The Champions, it was perfect that I'm the champion loser (most times anyway), but then I did have to be careful.  In Firefox it's easy for me to switch accounts.  I often have one account on the boil waiting one task to come ready while I carry out a task in another.to lose cos I've so far only got to the fourth champion in each account.  That makes it even harder to complete this stage in time if I was unlucky enough to lose.The Champions stages determined what account finished and what didn't and it was this account and Herbie Hynde that came out Triumphant.  Hair-pulling, yes, but I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I agree I should be doing both - The Leagues and Arena.  I use the arena to finish off each round while I'm waiting for the Leagues token tally to recharge, using boosters to be more certain of winning in time.

In the end I added Petal to my tally.  I'm glad I did cos she's particularly lovely - the better version of her, imo.  I lament not getting Clarysse though.  Gorgeous girl!