Multiple Choice Poll  

149 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Heatwave Piper
    • Heatwave Petal
    • Heatwave Claryssa
    • Heatwave Zeina
    • (None)

<< Previous Event                                                                                                           Next Event >>

ApQfN4S.jpg?1

It's getting hot in here!

You better take off all your clothes, hero!

The Haremverse weather forecast is giving you a red hot warning: the Biggest Baddest Heatwave is about to hit you! And it’s going to hit hard! You better start spreading that cream on your skin while I spread my legs for you.

The temperatures will rise quickly on the 24th (1 pm UTC+2) of July and will stay high till the 1st (1 pm UTC+2)  of August 2020. The Heatwave will bring you 4 sizzling hot ladies. You will have to complete 20 different hot tasks to get amazing rewards and attract the four new girls in your Harem: Heatwave Piper, Heatwave Claryssa, Heatwave Petal, and Heatwave Zeina.

Mmm.. I am already wet and in heat. Do you want to take a shower with me, darling?

Free Path Girls                                                                                                                          Bonus Reward Girls

alHAcvk.png0w6LDHV.png          CZzYMb1.png8mL4ew4.png

Heatwave Piper                                     Heatwave Petal                                           Heatwave Claryssa                                      Heatwave Zeina

On 7/25/2020 at 2:18 AM, Zteev said:

I didn't see a breakdown of the tasks yet, so figured I'd post this.
I will post my plan for this event in a separate post, but wanted to get this out here.
Hope it helps.

image.png.55cbe74ccdeb6aede53ac9ed5ac32015.png

3vF8ZKL.png

Edited by FinderKeeper
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 4

There's no news from the test server, either? Interesting.

Stocked up on what I can, and even got Alban to fully reset already since finishing him again yesterday, so I will have a ton of tickets ready to dump into this, and mostly into Alban.

52 minutes ago, mikcris said:

I fear it will just be a regular event. 

Most likely just giving people a second chance to get event harem members people missed out on so a entire month of revival events besides the new event at the start of this month.

2 hours ago, Zteev said:

There's no news from the test server, either? Interesting.

Stocked up on what I can, and even got Alban to fully reset already since finishing him again yesterday, so I will have a ton of tickets ready to dump into this, and mostly into Alban.

on test server are only new event types when they think they wanna test something of the event mechanics.

As there was no Heatwave to test, I just assume it is like with "boobies wars" - a new name for the next PoA.

Would be interesting to read a new name for seemingly event 6 times a year now. 

11 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You mean like how the Classic Event does every month?

Yes and no: the Classic event is each month from same type, yes. 

It has different story in daily activities - for PoA I deny these credits. 

Legendary Days had no new name - maybe they  realized "let's set a frame by name". 

37 minutes ago, windia said:

Yes and no: the Classic event is each month from same type, yes. 

It has different story in daily activities - for PoA I deny these credits. 

Legendary Days had no new name - maybe they  realized "let's set a frame by name". 

Legendary Days girls are all separate from each other. Boobie Wars had a theme, and a bit of a common story in that they were being judged on their boobs. So I guess they're using PoA as a common name for the mechanics, but naming the event based on the loose "story" it's using, which hey, is the same kinda thing they do in Classic Events

As an aside, confirmed for PoA on the twitter banner

1500x500.png

• Like 8

hace 3 minutos, mikcris dijo:

yet from experience  the bigger they are the bigger the disappointment :)

Given that a great pachinko orb was considered to be mid-size, this big present could very well be a free epic pachinko orb.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• FinderKeeper changed the title to [ 24-Jul-20 ] PoA Heatwave - Discussion
4 minutes ago, Eman said:

The avatars are already up, and there's 8 of them. Does it mean this PoA event will have 8 girls?

I believe that 4 of them look very similar to existing variants of the girls (check the clothes) and a different 4 of them look like they're going through a heatwave.

If they require more than 7.2k kobans I'm gonna be really sad... I didnt go balls deep in OD, saving for PoA, but if theres 8 girls then I suspect it's gonna be 2x 7.2k price, like a double whammy from the last PoA, but god damn if they pull that shit off I'll never have enough Kobans for a PoA event ;-; 

hace 2 minutos, mikcris dijo:

it may have 8 girls like the 8 new avatars shown... but you may require 20k kobans

They aren't insane enough to ask for 20k... but the shitstorm in the forum would be fun to read XD.

hace 2 minutos, GeorgeMTO dijo:

I believe that 4 of them look very similar to existing variants of the girls (check the clothes) and a different 4 of them look like they're going through a heatwave.

Now that you mention it, Nami wears the same dress. Well, at least we know which girls we're working with.

• Haha 3

13 minutes ago, Eman said:

The avatars are already up, and there's 8 of them. Does it mean this PoA event will have 8 girls? 

My guess is there will be 4 girls in the PoA activities as the last time with the 7200 kobans cost for the second set of rewards, and there will be 4 more girls in bosses or in pachinko.

hace 1 minuto, jelom dijo:

My guess is there will be 4 girls in the PoA activities as the last time with the 7200 kobans cost for the second set of rewards, and there will be 4 more girls in bosses or in pachinko.

So twice the work for twice the rewards... I'd hope so, but I'm more in line with George and it's just 4 girls and 4 extra avatars for the collectors.

8 minutes ago, Eman said:

So twice the work for twice the rewards... I'd hope so, but I'm more in line with George and it's just 4 girls and 4 extra avatars for the collectors.

The one time I wouldnt mind that type of rewards lol. Also- they have to keep adding avatars, or else ppl that use a lot of Mythic Pachinko start getting actual use out of it and we cant have that :P

• Haha 4

1 minute ago, Čamuga said:

The one time I wouldnt mind that type of rewards lol. Also- they have to keep adding avatars, or else ppl that use a lot of Mythic Pachinko start getting actual use out of it and we cant have that :P

The avatars in the MyP pool are limited to those that were already in the game at the time MyP was introduced.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Legendary Days girls are all separate from each other. Boobie Wars had a theme, and a bit of a common story in that they were being judged on their boobs. So I guess they're using PoA as a common name for the mechanics, but naming the event based on the loose "story" it's using, which hey, is the same kinda thing they do in Classic Events

As an aside, confirmed for PoA on the twitter banner

[...]

It is true to avoid too much logic in event things from Kinkoid.^^ 

Yes, the LD girls itself where alone standing - and got mixed up in revivals like it is done with Orgy Days.

So yes, a grouping theme around the PoA girls give them more story. Just no story in daily missions.

Well, the event has a name and there is no need to number them for distinction, that makes it nice.

• Haha 1