FinderKeeper

Multiple Choice Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Sai
    • Fanny & Fione
    • (none)

3 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Measuring with two different measuring cups there.

The only reason you want to include Filya and not those two, is because you want to make a point stick.

Well, yes and no. From my point of view, the Legendary Contest and Pachinko are really quite different, like I tried to explain. But ok, maybe that's really just my individual situation.

And in the Legendary Contest I was in the 360-400 bracket with just having got to level 361, but I still managed to get FIlya even without spendig any Kobans.

Still, if you only take the Legendary Days and no other Event types I think the "distribution" of specialties is not optimal! I mean at least try to balance it out with the 2nd (old) girl ...

And not only have Fanny & Fione the same specialty as Sai but they have been available this March last time whereas other older (HC and KH) girls haven't even been available for a 2nd time in this type of Event yet! 😞

2 hours ago, Slynia said:

On a different topic: Anyway, we have gotten several MP orbs and Fabienne has been showing up in there a couple of times (was it 3?) so I see no reason as to why the ones who were here during her Legendary Days wouldn't have her yet.

Because I am inferior to you, because I am incompetent, and because you are so many times better than me.

Was this the answer you were seeking?🙄

• Haha 1

il y a une heure, mikcris a dit :

You know how I was complaining that i did not get the 100 shard drop since more than a year?

Well ... it seems that complaining works ... about 18 fights and she just dropped :)... now for F&F 15 shards should be no problem in 4 days :)

Untitled.jpg

Lucky bastard :D

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Well, yes and no. From my point of view, the Legendary Contest and Pachinko are really quite different, like I tried to explain. But ok, maybe that's really just my individual situation.

And in the Legendary Contest I was in the 360-400 bracket with just having got to level 361, but I still managed to get FIlya even without spendig any Kobans.

Still, if you only take the Legendary Days and no other Event types I think the "distribution" of specialties is not optimal! I mean at least try to balance it out with the 2nd (old) girl ...

And not only have Fanny & Fione the same specialty as Sai but they have been available this March last time whereas other older (HC and KH) girls haven't even been available for a 2nd time in this type of Event yet! 😞

Your problem is that you need to separate two things here.
1. New girls --> distribution is fine and keeps rotating
2. Returning girls --> this is heavily dominated by charm girls.

Keep it separated, and nobody will have a comment about it.

• Like 1

Got only 4k Kobans left, the Twins are at 87 right now, hopefully this is enough to get both twins and Sai.
For the guy complaining- HC   KH  has free 5 star girl you can get to really easily, and it's the best class that's just dominating Leagues, while Charm has been buffed for it's effect and is still performing not so good, along with having Levitya not too long ago and also Valentina. I'd say that the revival of the Twins is fairly weird (although this lets me finish them I'm grateful, but for PvP they're weakest of the Charm 5 star girls so, oh well), but Sai is just fine for a new girl. 

Edited by Čamuga
Abbreviations are the bane of my existence

7 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Do you mean Murane? Also: source on that claim about dominating leagues?

I tried to edit my post cuz I repeated myself, maybe i didnt say it properly- dominating high tier leagues. Just reading around on the forum and seeing how every top guy is HC  KH gives that impression :D 

EDIT: I fucked up, I meant KH.... idfk why I mixed up KH and HC lmao...

Edited by Čamuga
Edit cuz Im stupid
  • Haha 2
  • Thinking 1

1 minute ago, Čamuga said:

I tried to edit my post cuz I repeated myself, maybe i didnt say it properly- dominating high tier leagues. Just reading around on the forum and seeing how every top guy is HC gives that impression :D 

Yeah I still don't understand. Wanna go count the amount of Hardcore players in the top 20 all time exp? Or 50? Because I'm in high tier leagues, and I don't understand how someone could possibly come to that conclusion based on what everyone says in the two league discussion threads.

1 minute ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Yeah I still don't understand. Wanna go count the amount of Hardcore players in the top 20 all time exp? Or 50? Because I'm in high tier leagues, and I don't understand how someone could possibly come to that conclusion based on what everyone says in the two league discussion threads.

Yeah just edited my original post... I still mix up the abbreviations lmao, fuck me 

1 hour ago, Chthugha said:

Your problem is that you need to separate two things here.
1. New girls --> distribution is fine and keeps rotating
2. Returning girls --> this is heavily dominated by charm girls.

Keep it separated, and nobody will have a comment about it.

No problem! 😉 Just different opinions and views on the matter.

And I have absolutely no problem with someone commenting on my stated opinion.

24 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Got only 4k Kobans left, the Twins are at 87 right now, hopefully this is enough to get both twins and Sai.

I hope you get both of them (or should I say: all 3? 😉)

For the guy complaining- HC has free 5 star HC girl you can get to really easily ...

If you indeed - like GeorgeMTO suspected - are referring to Murane, I beg to differ that she is easy to get!

Yes, of course, she is available from the 4th Champion, Ryu. And I think you compare her to "CHARMing" Shtupra, who is available from the 6th Champion, Alban.

But let me tell you: Ryu was a real pain in the ass for me and I only got Murane after the second last stage, so that really cost me a lot of time and frustration!

On the other hand: in theory you only need to complete 1 stage of each of the first 5 Champs to unlock Alban. And if you're lucky enough, you could get Shtupra right after completing the first stage of Alban. So, depending on your luck, you might be able to get Shtupra even easier than some other player (like me in this case) gets Murane or Any ...

... along with having Levitya not too long ago and also Valentina ...

Levitya is HC, yes, but Valentia is KH!

I'd be lying if I said I wasn't a bit disappointed theres no KH girl, I'm still missing a third 5*. But at least with F&F being back so soon I hope I'm able to get them without too much hassle (starting off with 37 shards from the last appearance)

New girl looks great too, good luck everyone 👍

Edited by casket
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Fiel said:

Because I am inferior to you, because I am incompetent, and because you are so many times better than me.

Was this the answer you were seeking?🙄

Something was definitely lost in translation here, as I have no clue what led you to that answer. All I am saying is that while she hasn't shown up in any Legendary Days outside her own, she has been showing up in the Mythic Pachinko on several occasions, and I know that at least 2 times out of those were for a 48 hour period each, so it's not like you always missed her, I know you are a very active player being 1-2 levels below me. If you actually don't have her, then that only means that you are not willing to spend kobans to get her (if you spend all your MP orbs on other girls), and then I don't see why you are being so aggressive about this. Also, if you were here during her Legendary Days, I can assume that you already have shards on her right? So it's not like you would pay a full price for her in the MP anyway, you should have some kobans to spare for her seeing your D3 history.

• Like 5

51 minutes ago, Slynia said:

then that only means that you are not willing to spend kobans to get her

And that too is incorrect. Greed is not the problem, I would have purchased her if I was aware of it.

See? I knew you were formulating an answer in your mind when you made that question.

To suggest I was too greedy to buy her, or to suggest I was too inferior and bad at this game to acquire her.

Edited by Fiel
  • Sad 1

24 minutes ago, Fiel said:

And that too is incorrect. Greed is not the problem, I would have purchased her if I was aware of it.

See? I knew you were formulating an answer in your mind when you made that question.

To suggest I was too greedy to buy her, or to suggest I was too inferior and bad at this game to acquire her.

Aight I know a lost cause when I see one. Nothing I say is going through your thick skull.

Edited by Slynia
  • Thanks 1

ANOTHER NOT WORTH THE FUCKING TIME "LEGENDARY" DAYS CONTEST! THIS BULLSHIT OF TWEAKING DOWN THE "SHARD" DROP AMOUNT AND CHANCE IS BULLSHIT! AVERAGED 5-10 SHARDS PER 20 BATTLES IN THE LAST CONTEST AND WAS ABLE TO PICK UP 4 OUT OF THE 5 GIRLS! NOW HAVE ONLY RECEIVED 1 FUCKING SHARD DROP OF 1 SHARD IN THE LAST 40 BATTLES!!! TOTAL BULLSHIT!!!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 2
  • Sad 1