FinderKeeper

Multiple Choice Poll  

111 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite girls

• Sai
    • Fanny & Fione
    • (none)

2 hours ago, Urist said:

Managed to get Sai at just under 5k kobans spent. I really should stop spending kobans on legendary days taht don't match my class. Before this event, I did not have Ninja Spy at tier 3, I now have 90 shards towards his tier 3 girl. Thankfully had F&F from a previous release.

legendary day ones are good just for being 5 stars better than the 3 star ones from other events and pachinko i do not think ever got a legendary 5 star girl from normal event pachinko we had some epic 5 star ones but that was about it.   (i know its possible to get some legendary days in mythical pachiko but they still count as legendary days ones)

Edited by natstar

I've been getting reamed out of the ass on this event... I'm averaging 0-1 shard drops per refill, Sai is at 89 and I have only 1500 kobans left... My god  my lord RNGesus, why hast thou forsaken me!? 

Edited by Čamuga

Got the Twins. Went from 49 at the start to 94 at the end without refills. 

2 refills and they are in my harem. 

Good luck to you all finishing this event. 

As a special bonus also received 3 shards on Sai 😃.

10 minutes ago, jyepie said:

should have never posted this... sai stopped dropping completely.... im out of kobans.... how horrible 

Sorry I stole your luck! I'm on my 2nd to last refill, I'm at 450 Kobans and Sai just dropped for me! Praise be RNGesus!

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

56 minutes ago, jyepie said:

can i have luck back please fren :S

🍀 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
here you go, with these 4 leaf clovers you should be covered! There's still an hour and some minutes left for the event, YOU CAN DO IT!

Edited by Čamuga
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Čamuga said:

🍀 🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀🍀
here you go, with these 4 leaf clovers you should be covered! There's still an hour and some minutes left for the event, YOU CAN DO IT!

thanks friend, but, no luck

8Ko0vNe.gif

• Sad 5

29 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Feelsbadman... Hopefully you're near 90 shards, cuz that means with just a 3 orb spin in the Mythic Pachinko you can finish her off, and if not you still got the 6 orb spin, so hopefully you can get her when she pops in there.

thats a good point, im just bummed at losing my kobans, my love for android 18 ruined me lol

19 hours ago, Bomba said:

But if I would want to find an explanation to this I would say something like: "Well, in french her hair color is strawberry blond, which somehow got turned to pink in english due to translation error'.

Ah, that makes a lot of sense.

So hard to tell with Anime girls, though, who do have Pink hair. lol.

On 8/13/2020 at 8:58 PM, Falco82 said:

If he was gay he go with men, a man who even when he draws himself like a woman shows that he likes women is clearly straight.

Hehe!  Show her his feminine side.  The old story: "I'm really a lesbian in the wrong body.  Can you handle that?  No strap-on required."

Regarding hair colour, yes that's been a gripe of mine for some time.  I was wondering why HH get it so wrong so often, eye colour too.  The mistranslation idea makes sense.  Sai's not really a true strawberry blonde either, not in the way Anita Torino or Professor Kerimi is.  In this regard, there is a hint of pink to a true strawberry blonde - a uniquely beautiful hair colour.