FinderKeeper

Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

Just now, Zamio said:

Only the rewards change I see, not the bracket.

So if I understand correctly, players who have got enough shards for the girl and players who don't have enough for the girl, are not sorted into different brackets.

Which means that if I have got enough shards to claim the girl / or have outright claimed her, (by competing for orbs) I am potentially taking away not orbs but shards for another player?

You do not understand correctly. The bracket sorting exists, but it isn't done by checking to see whether you have claimed the girl already.

1 hour ago, Zamio said:

Hold on...

If you held off to claim Bellona, wouldn't the game consider you as a player who hasn't got her yet and place you in the main contest? Instead of the one where prizes are orbs.

Not trying to challenge what you are saying here... genuinely curious about what happens in the case you do not claim the girl before the new contest is generated....

Once you get 100 shards even if not claimed from the contests it puts you into the other contest group with people that already got 100 shards.

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Zamio said:

Hold on...

If you held off to claim Bellona, wouldn't the game consider you as a player who hasn't got her yet and place you in the main contest? Instead of the one where prizes are orbs.

Not trying to challenge what you are saying here... genuinely curious about what happens in the case you do not claim the girl before the new contest is generated....

To be 100% exact, as I didn't specify before, I had already obtained 50 shards on Bellona by placing myself at 10th place the first day, then with the ton of effort I mentioned in my previous post I was able to obtain another 50 shards and make her drop. The post above from @natstar should then fully clear your doubts.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Zteev said:

I did the exact same thing in error, but was very sleep deprived at this point.

Exactly as me... I was able to connect again only after 6:00pm that day...  although I am happy that now I have the two strongest hardcore girls in the game by now, I don't think I will be able to do that again, especially if next event doesn't fall on weekends.