Yet Another Poll  

145 members have voted

1. 1. Rate New Girl

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

17 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

image.thumb.png.d4865e69e3e5c5ad4824127a4586535c.png

I beat the champions way too fast god damn it, hopefully I can keep my lead, but I'm not willing to use a refill for this shit :D
Edit: I won, but the lag made it impossible for me to win the regular contest that I wanted to win feelsbadman

At 200 level bracket there was a guy that had 260k points. And he started 9th june this year. How the hell did he get so many tickets.

• Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

Ok the end for me. Got the girl, 25 shards needed, 25 shards aimed, 25 shards gotten (yes i always go for what i need to not "steal" too many shards from other players). Results: -like the parody choice: HELL YES -like the girl: OH YEAH -like the story background of the girl: YES fit well -Did i enjoy the event: absolutely NO -was it fun: NO -am i looking for the next one: TOTALLY NO -Used rosources: about 2000 kobans (probably more i lost the count) , 8x10 green orbs, 35 epic orbs, 41 mythic orbs, 300 M money, promoted in D3 (where i cannot play, there are monsters in this league XD), 70 champions tickets. Left feelings: even if i got the girl i don't feel satisfied at all (like in the other events), i feel just emptied (and not in the positive way 😄 )

Ps. No girl dropped in the epic, strangely a drop in the mythic: Loving Pelagie (sorry for this drop, my regads and my respect to @DvDivXXX XD)

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 6
  • Thanks 1

Sorry, not sorry, for whomever is 50 shards short in the top bracket in the end. I got top 4 on my HH account after getting 2 top 25s on the first two contests. I did the same on Nutaku, except that I got first there (had to take first from someone else. I had this compulsion). So in both servers I took away 50 shards from possible competition.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thinking 1

19 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I've been wondering, why the hell are people fighting so hard over 1st place?

For real, the rewards arent even worth it lmao. I'd much rather get the 300 kobans from the regular contest lol.  The 6 spin Mythic is kinda nice, but who cares lol

• Like 4

23 minutes ago, Slynia said:

I've been wondering, why the hell are people fighting so hard over 1st place?

:

3orbs.png

I wasn't really fighting for first place. On HH I put in an early bid for top 10, which would be enough. But it seems I overshot it by quite the margin, seeing that I ended up in 3rd. And on Nutaku I just took the opportunity to get some villain leveling done. And three times this guy just went over my score. So I decided he shouldn't have done that, and took 1st place :D Don't mess with an Outer God. We could've both had 400k lower scores and still be 1 and 2. So it was more a matter of beating that person (for no apparent reason at all, because top 10 was enough), than wanting the 3 orbs.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Klause said:

is it just me or does levelling up a girl not grant any points? Using books works but actually raising their affection level doesn't pop anything.

Leveling a girl is increasing their exp with books such that the number changes. No contest (Legendary or Regular) rewards points for giving them a new affection star.

2 hours ago, Chthugha said:

So it was more a matter of beating that person, than wanting the 3 orbs.

It's to assert dominance I get it 😂 

For real tho, I get where you're coming from here cuz I actually did the same last LC event, only because I had stockpiled so many books that time and it was about time to level up my harem anyway so I did it knowing I'm not really "wasting" anything anyway as it did lead to me gaining more endurance/EGO. 🤷‍♂️

What I was really wondering was more about contests like the pachinko one, where one guy in my friend's bracket (my friend is level 244) did 4 EP 10x rolls in the last 3 minutes before the reset (roughly 400k points), and he was ranked 2nd after my friend at the time before the rolls. Maybe he had 4 freerolls I dunno, but he still used them just to get those 3 1x ep orbs when his 2nd place and the 100 shards were already assured, and to me, that's just... yeah 😅

1 minute ago, Slynia said:

It's to assert dominance I get it 😂 

For real tho, I get where you're coming from here cuz I actually did the same last LC event, only because I had stockpiled so many books that time and it was about time to level up my harem anyway so I did it knowing I'm not really "wasting" anything anyway as it did lead to me gaining more endurance/EGO. 🤷‍♂️

What I was really wondering was more about contests like the pachinko one, where one guy in my friend's bracket (my friend is level 244) did 4 EP 10x rolls in the last 3 minutes before the reset (roughly 400k points), and he was ranked 2nd after my friend at the time before the rolls. Maybe he had 4 freerolls I dunno, but he still used them just to get those 3 1x ep orbs when his 2nd place and the 100 shards were already assured, and to me, that's just... yeah 😅

I felt like a parent speaking to a begging child.

< I want icecream!

> No. We will have dinner soon.

< I WANT ICECREAM!

> I said no.

< I       WANT         ICECREEEEEAAAAAM.

> Okay. That's it. You will sit in the naughty corner and you will stay there until I get you for lunch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

< I want icecream!

< I WANT ICECREAM!

> I said no.

> Okay. That's it. You will sit in the naughty corner and you will stay there until I get you for lunch.

Well, when you put it that way I totally understand 🤣 

Don't look for logic where it doesn't exist. Does a lot of explaining what's going on usually look like this:

- Why, why are you doing this? It's not logical, stupid, unprofitable, wrong, and so on.

- BECAUSE I CAN!!!

Edited by Lemus
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Lemus said:

Don't look for logic where it doesn't exist. Does a lot of explaining what's going on usually look like this:

- Why, why are you doing this? It's not logical, stupid, unprofitable, wrong, and so on.

- BECAUSE I CAN!!!

KKs attitude about this event in a nutshell :D 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Zanko said:

Huh I was lucky this around, I stockpiled so much on the champion tickets (ranging almost into 500) and just burned them all into the last contest and got into top 4. So now I can rest.

I pretty much took the same approach the first day.  I only leveled up my girls affection to increase their cash earnings and most of my 100+ girls were around level 10 or so.  So I used koban reloads on the books to get my girls exp.  Took me 500,000 exp points to lock down acquiring Bellona on the first day.  Now I'm once again just increasing the girls earnings and saving everything else.

Edited by Dr. Lust
Fat fingered typo corrected
  • Like 1

hace 4 horas, Chthugha dijo:

< I want icecream!

< I WANT ICECREAM!

> I said no.

I'd say it's more like a big brother taking advantage of his little sibling :P 

This latest contest was going to have me frustrated.   That is until, in Peckerbird, I was desperately trying to get a new girl (in this case Chiba who is sitting on 98 shards).  I failed in that in 40 tries, but I did get an orb.  With it I managed to get a girl-next-door type called Susan Blake.  She must one of those added to EP without fanfare and without the aid of Orgy Days.

So that was good news and I still have a chance to get Chiba before the contest ends.

In this account that rather orcish looking woman is on 75 shards so I have a real chance of getting her.  Azumi is sitting on 91 shards so I don't expect to be successful getting her before the end.  The last 40 tries yielded nothing!  I want her, not for her looks but for her hardcore class.

Good luck everybody.

------------------------------------------------------

I have to add this; it's uncanny!  Adding to my luck with an orb in Peckerbird, I gained one each in Peregrine Took and Herbie Hynde.  With them I added Kathy in Peregrine Took and the Blimpo, Nastasha (boohoo), in Herbie Hynde.  I was trying to get Azumi on x93 in Peregrine Took (no luck) and books from Jackson's Crew (Tier I) in Herbie Hynde (no girl shards and no legendary books).  So all in all, an interesting pattern of failures followed by immediate successes.

Edited by Zorba the Geek
add text

15 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I wasn't really fighting for first place. On HH I put in an early bid for top 10, which would be enough. But it seems I overshot it by quite the margin, seeing that I ended up in 3rd. And on Nutaku I just took the opportunity to get some villain leveling done. And three times this guy just went over my score. So I decided he shouldn't have done that, and took 1st place :D Don't mess with an Outer God. We could've both had 400k lower scores and still be 1 and 2. So it was more a matter of beating that person (for no apparent reason at all, because top 10 was enough), than wanting the 3 orbs.

That was exactly what happened with me on the first contest!  I was gonna be content with being in the top 10, but then this one guy just HAD to keep jumping over me, and before I knew it I was in second place and within striking distance of first.....so I figured, what the heck - why not, and I just spent the little extra it took to get first!

Lesson being - sometimes, it's about the principal of the thing!