Patch Notes Week #34

Noacc

51 minutes ago, Observer_X said:

And once again a gorgeous villain that everyone would like to have in his harem and no one will get. I0m starting to wonder when the devs will shoot themselves in the foot too strong.

By the way, I have already had my slice of how the drop rate is low, but does anyone know the drop range for Nike girls? As, just for a change, they haven't put that info in the patch notes.

By the way, just spied the girls poses on the wiki... this time the devs made double out: as this is the heterosexual version of HH, they could at least have spared to put in a futa... especially as a world "girl".

Seems to be 1-3 for the shard range.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Observer_X said:

By the way, I have already had my slice of how the drop rate is low, but does anyone know the drop range for Nike girls? As, just for a change, they haven't put that info in the patch notes.

By the way, just spied the girls poses on the wiki... this time the devs made double out: as this is the heterosexual version of HH, they could at least have spared to put in a futa... especially as a world "girl".

I had some drop for each girl already, i think the max shard drop is 3 but this is my hypothesis based on the drop i had. For the futa Don't spoiler me the poses mate XD but according to my old memories of that anime that i enjoyed watching, the girl that you are speaking about can only be the parody of Saga of Gemini (don't tell if she is or not Thank you XD), Gemini had body and voice change, based on whitch one of his 2 personality was "in charge" at the moment (the "duality" of the gemini sign) so maybe, and i say maybe, doesn't bother me much, it is perfectly "in line" with the character parody

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

hace 23 minutos, Xemnas dijo:

I had some drop for each girl already, i think the max shard drop is 3 but this is my hypothesis based on the drop i had. For the futa Don't spoiler me the poses mate XD but according to my old memories of that anime that i enjoyed watching, the girl that you are speaking about can only be the parody of Saga of Gemini (don't tell if she is or not Thank you XD), Gemini had body and voice change, based on whitch one of his 2 personality was "in charge" at the moment (the "duality" of the gemini sign) so maybe, and i say maybe, doesn't bother me much, it is perfectly "in line" with the character parody

Yes, I never watch poses on the wiki because I don't want to be spoiled. Duh.

• Like 1

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic