Patch Notes Week #34

Noacc

1 hour ago, Xemnas said:

OMG SAINT SEYA PARODY OMG I HAVE TO GET EM

This! ^^

Also, very nice UI improvements this time around. It's SO much more useful to know where you're at in the league than whether you're 9998th in the Mojo leaderboard or 12566th in the Affection one...

Not in the patch notes (oddly enough): we also get additional info on our opponents with this update (a player's current league and rank also appears on their profile now).

2 hours ago, Čamuga said:

God damnit why are Vilainesses so fuckin hot, it's always sad to see because we know we won't get them in our harems ;-;
still want Finalmecia but I know you guys have said in the past that we will never get villainesses in our harems ;-;

And also THIS! Even more now than ever. I'd even like Edwarda in my harem, although I know she's not everyone's cup of tea, and obviously Karole, Final, Pando and now Nike perhaps above all. I've been giving this a lot of thought and it seems insane that Kinkoid would waste so much potential by not using these established and popular characters (or at least variants of them) when we have so many different versions of Bunny, Lupa, and others... I know about the because Fab said no "rule", and I think it makes no sense (especially when some of these characters are absolutely okay for our harems in HentaiClicker), but beyond that. They specialize in making variant versions of the same girls over and over again (and that's part of the appeal, although it's also nice to get new ones as well).

Why on Earth wouldn't they make, for instance, a parallel dimension event in which the bad guys and good guys are reversed, and let us collect Good Girl Karole, Heroic Finalmecia, or Angelic Nike? It wouldn't break Fab's whim "rule", it would make tons of players happy, and also open up the doors for other really cool possibilities like Devious Lupa, Evil Bunny, or say, Vicious Agate. Food for thought...

• Like 9

44 minutes ago, test_anon said:

@_shal_  And yeah sure, I think you believed that this change was to reduce lag... even though you didn't state it explicitly...

Uh, no. Maybe don't try guessing what other people think when you have enough trouble expressing your own thoughts.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

il y a 4 minutes, _shal_ a dit :

Uh, no. Maybe don't try guessing what other people think when you have enough trouble expressing your own thoughts.

Oh yeah thanks to make fun on how a non-native speaker write...

But maybe you should explicit what you think instead of letting others guessing it...

Just now, test_anon said:

Oh yeah thanks to make fun on how a non-native speaker write...

It wasn't a comment on your English, it was a comment on your perpetually confused thinking. I'm pretty sure you don't make much more sense in your native language either, and I guess the crushing self-importance is the same, too.

Just now, test_anon said:

But maybe you should explicit what you think instead of letting others guessing it...

I didn't realize I'm here to accommodate your whims by offering opinions on things I don't particularly care to opine on. But if you have to know, I wouldn't be surprised if Kinkoid's reasoning is nothing more than "stupid players would be confused if the regular contest and the legendary contest don't start at the same time".

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Cantrix said:

Can we stop for a moment and appreciate how awesome the new Villian is and how none of the obtainable boss girls can hold a candle to her? :(

For real tho, why tf does a villain look better than the girls you can get from her? Fuckin lmao.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

il y a 2 minutes, _shal_ a dit :

It wasn't a comment on your English, it was a comment on your perpetually confused thinking. I'm pretty sure you don't make much more sense in your native language either, and I guess the crushing self-importance is the same, too.

Don't blame me if you are unable to follow simple thinking...

Citation

I didn't realize I'm here to accommodate your whims by offering opinions on things I don't particularly care to opine on.

So if you don't particularly care to opine, what are you doing here ?

Just trying to be unpleasant ?

So, now, would you care to explain why, me complaining about the fact we will have to connect twice instead of once, produce this reaction of yours ?

Just telling me that "I will probably manage" ?

@test_anon Come on, man, let it go already. @_shal_ can be abrasive, and you can be stubborn, no surprise there. No one needs this thread to get filled with sterile and off-topic personal nitpicks for it. This distracts from the coolness of this update, and the awesomeness of my suggestion on top of this page. ^^

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 2
  • Haha 5

Ok. Here're few things:

First, after this patch the behavior of Adventure page has changed. Now it goes to the first world and then at dazzling speed scrolls to your current world. Is it an intended behavior ? And if yes, how can I stop it? Because as I was saying in the past those fast changing backgrounds do really hurt my eyes.

Second, what about HD images of girls from Champions? Dameda, Lissa, Albane, Murane, and Any (also Shtupra, but I don't have her yet, so can't say that) do not have HD quality art like all the other girls received in the patch notes week #24. Is it intended?

Third, [deleted]. Can I ask some questions about Ienha?

Edited by Bomba
Edit: deleted the question about Ienha.
  • Like 1

• From the home page, you will able to check your current League and rank instead of the top Leaderboard rank

imp-1-600x352.png

This seems to be usually outdated: coming from arena screen to townscreen might show me place 77 - only entering ToF will update this until I enter ToF next time.

Did not try to check accuracy after login yet.  

On 8/20/2020 at 8:39 AM, Bomba said:

First, after this patch the behavior of Adventure page has changed. Now it goes to the first world and then at dazzling speed scrolls to your current world. Is it an intended behavior ? And if yes, how can I stop it? Because as I was saying in the past those fast changing backgrounds do really hurt my eyes.

They changed the adventure background from one double-wide image to three separate ones. I'm not sure if they've actually changed the display code as well or if this is a browser limitation that we just didn't see before when it was just a single background.

• Thanks 1

So first was Finalmecia, then Karole, now Nike........3 villains that i would gladly trade at least a third of my current harem (217) in order to get them. Now that i think of it, there are few secondary characters, that show up in the worlds that we could have as recruitables, and so far nothing. Kimberley, Estelle, Megane, Vanessa and Lyrsa are the top ones of them.

Also curious to see if there is gona be any drama concerning one of the new girls that drop from Nike, or seing we already had so many shitty girls that at this point people are just gonna shrug and go "meh".

• Like 1

Problem is @AnuzDestroyah that "the queen's court" are all girls (if i Remember well) that are recruitable in the other game: Hentai clicker ( unfortunatly i had to drop the game very soon, not for the game and the art but Simply becouse i don't have enough time:  i think there have been a lots of patches since my last visit there ). For this reason i don't think they are gonna be here (at least not soon, i have hopes and Dreams too XD), to see them you have to play the clicker.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Problem is @AnuzDestroyah that "the queen's court" are all girls (if i Remember well) that are recruitable in the other game: Hentai clicker ( unfortunatly i had to drop the game very soon, not for the game and the art but Simply becouse i don't have enough time:  i think there have been a lots of patches since my last visit there ). For this reason i don't think they are gonna be here (at least not soon, i have hopes and Dreams too XD), to see them you have to play the clicker.

bah, clicker games are boring af. every single game now seems to be a god damm idle clicker. they should do an rpg game instead, using the worlds and characters they have here on heroes. in a perfect world they would pretty much clone the old marvel avengers alliance game, but instead of marvel stuff, hentai heroes stuff . that would be perfect for an browser/mobile game and it would have 100% my attention. 😁

• Like 2

14 hours ago, _shal_ said:

They changed the adventure background from one double-wide image to three separate ones. I'm not sure if they've actually changed the display code as well or if this is a browser limitation that we just didn't see before when it was just a single background.

Do you know, are they planning to change it back or are we have to get used to this shifting background now?

11 hours ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Also curious to see if there is gona be any drama concerning one of the new girls that drop from Nike, or seing we already had so many shitty girls that at this point people are just gonna shrug and go "meh".

If I guessed correctly which one, then I think her second pose(1 star) is cute and that's enough for me. And if not, then my sense for art and beauty got dulled due to the sheer volume of the subpar girls.

• Like 1

hace 10 horas, AnuzDestroyah dijo:

bah, clicker games are boring af. every single game now seems to be a god damm idle clicker. they should do an rpg game instead, using the worlds and characters they have here on heroes. in a perfect world they would pretty much clone the old marvel avengers alliance game, but instead of marvel stuff, hentai heroes stuff . that would be perfect for an browser/mobile game and it would have 100% my attention. 😁

When I think about f2p game done well I always think about Marvel Avengers Alliance.
Clicker games are easy to do though. RPGs are difficult, they require much more resources - resources I don't think they have at KK. Just seeing how they develop this game makes me sad as a game developer, I can't imagine them doing a RPG.

• Like 2

On 8/19/2020 at 2:53 AM, Noacc said:

From the home page, you will able to check your current League and rank instead of the top Leaderboard rank

Ah, well, um, maybe this is a placeholder thingy? I would much rather hear KK was working at a revamp of the leaderboard to fix some of the issues there than knowing my place in the ToF league, which I can see for myself every time I play.

Oh, another thing that changed with this patch about which I forgot to ask. What happened to the Level-Up message? I'm no longer see it when I level up. I still receive energy and reset of the market, but that pop-up with congratulation was a really sweet little detail.

• Like 3

And once again a gorgeous villain that everyone would like to have in his harem and no one will get. I0m starting to wonder when the devs will shoot themselves in the foot too strong.

By the way, I have already had my slice of how the drop rate is low, but does anyone know the drop range for Nike girls? As, just for a change, they haven't put that info in the patch notes.

By the way, just spied the girls poses on the wiki... this time the devs made double out: as this is the heterosexual version of HH, they could at least have spared to put in a futa... especially as a world "girl".

• Thinking 1

• Noacc unfeatured and unpinned this topic