​🔥​ Kinkoid mods​🔥​

Noacc

On 9/14/2020 at 11:02 PM, Čamuga said:

Omg there were mod applications?! Lol were I not suspended I would've applied. I know I wouldn't even be considered, but I would've applied for the laughs 🤣
Congratz DvDivxxx and Slynia on becoming a mod though!

I thought we lost you, since no one was complaining extensively over bad art and events, but suspensions makes a lot of sense! :)

GL guys and well done until now. It's like the forum got a little bit more life again.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, blaa said:

I thought we lost you, since no one was complaining extensively over bad art and events, but suspensions makes a lot of sense! :)

haha no, I was "suspended for spam" while all I did was warn a guy not to break the rules... Guess being active+telling people not to break the rules is a bannable offense 😂

23 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

You weren't suspended for that.

It literally says on my profile. I know what I posted before getting hit with the hammer, and  that wasn't spam (unless we got different definitions of spam, but I doubt it). Either way, I dont wanna really argue more than this because I saw the new rules, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got banned for being perceived a dick or something.

4 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

It literally says on my profile. I know what I posted before getting hit with the hammer, and that wasn't spam (unless we got different definitions of spam, but I doubt it). Either way, I dont wanna really argue more than this because I saw the new rules, and I wouldn't be surprised if I got banned for being perceived a dick or something.

I'm not arguing. I'm correcting an incorrect statement. I know why you were suspended, and the post you say it was for is not the reason

• Thinking 1

Yeah, let's not dwell too long on this particular and mostly private issue.

This actually reminds me of something not all players might be aware of: when you receive a warning, apparently the notification isn't very noticeable by default. You need to visit your Profile page to see it (and be able to read the moderator's message for your warning and/or ban). I know some players who only noticed the message weeks after the fact, so a reminder doesn't hurt.

• Thanks 2

"isnt very visible" my guy it's not showing up at all unless you specifically check your profile! There is 0 notification for when you get a warning, so you better have a good gut instinct of when something is going wrong (unless a mod explicitly tells you something ofc) and have good foresight to know when you've gotten a warning :D 

• Like 2

Well, it's also good to know for us that there's no visible notification on the user's end for a warning. If you get banned, you're bound to notice it, and looking at your profile should come naturally, so you'll end up noticing the mod message from there. But if you just receive a warning, you might miss it entirely, or indeed notice much later as happened to some.

So I guess, knowing this, in cases where we really want to make sure the user reads the message, we can just tag them and ask them to check their profile. And yes, lots of people don't check their mails regularly, even their regular ones, so an email notification isn't necessarily enough.

Thanks for the tips, guys.

• Thanks 1

• Noacc unpinned this topic