P.O.P.

rsmaster

Another question please! (If you can, cuz its a new feature)  !! Once u reach level 10 in hardcore , and then it switches to charm and know how , when it recycles back to hardcore, will u still be level 10 or does your level reset as well?? 

Thank you in advance!!

Edited by rsmaster

48 minutes ago, rsmaster said:

Another question please! (If you can, cuz its a new feature)  !! Once u reach level 10 in hardcore , and then it switches to charm and know how , when it recycles back to hardcore, will u still be level 10 or does your level reset as well?? 

Thank you in advance!!

It doesn't "recycle", there will be different Places of Power. This is just the first one and will always be hardcore.

The levels won't be shared, having level 10 in this place of power doesn't mean you'll have level 10 on all places of power, you'll have to upgrade each one separately.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

[...]

The levels won't be shared, having level 10 in this place of power doesn't mean you'll have level 10 on all places of power, you'll have to upgrade each one separately.

That is not yet certain - by pop patch notes it is at least ambiguous.

I mean, yeah, be prepared to get it that way to avoid to heavy "wtf" emotions.

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, rsmaster said:

It's not known right now if this Place of Power will be re-used for future Hardcore girls (in which case I would expect the level-ups to be retained), or if Kinkoid will create a separate new one (which would almost certainly start from level 1).

Some things are still up in the air about the future of PoPs as they add new ones, but some things are pretty firmly established already.

1 hour ago, windia said:
1 hour ago, Kenrae said:

That is not yet certain - by pop patch notes it is at least ambiguous.

I don't think it's ambiguous:

What are the Places of Power ?

The Places of Power is a brand new feature that is here to stay. Once unlocked, the feature will be permanently available. Each Place of Power has its own name, level, description of the lore, and the requirements to achieve your mission.

It means that having PoP #1 at level 10 doesn't change the fact that when PoP #2 gets released, you'll start it at level 1. Not much room for interpretation, here.

1 hour ago, _shal_ said:

It's not known right now if this Place of Power will be re-used for future Hardcore girls (in which case I would expect the level-ups to be retained), or if Kinkoid will create a separate new one (which would almost certainly start from level 1).

I'm not sure where you get this from, but it doesn't exactly match the info I currently have, or what can be deduced from the info announced so far. Everything points to each PoP, regardless of the class it's linked to, being its own permanent feature (with its own level, and its permanent level-ups). This in particular:

Plans for this feature

New Places of Power will be added. The two next PoP will be based on the two other classes: Charm and Know-How. The first Place of Power will be unlocked at the end of World 2. Next: at the end of World 6 and World 10! Stay tuned for more info!

This clearly means that there will be at least 3 PoPs, one for each class, but also leaves open the possibility for more than 3, in which case for instance PoP #4 could be HC, like PoP #1. As these would be two separate PoPs, you'd start at level 1 on PoP #4, of course, but you'd still be at level 10 (if you leveled it up to 10) for PoP #1.

This other thing was also announced, but the two don't contradict each other imho:

What should you do once you’ve won the girl of the Place of Power?

You can keep playing to get other awesome rewards. New girls will be added in the future. And there will be new Places of Power later on. Every new Place of Power will give you a new opportunity create new Teams of girls and get new rewards and new girls!

What this means to me is that at some point in the future, they're planning on placing new girls on existing PoPs. So for instance, for the only one we have so far, PoP #1, further down the line (hopefully after enough time has passed that most active players had a chance to catch the current girl, Pit'chun) another girl would be placed on PoP #1 (most likely another HC girl indeed). What's not clear at this time is whether this new girl would replace Pit'chun or both would remain obtainable, a bit like different tier girls on villains. But PoP #1 will still be PoP #1, and this should remain true regardless:

What is the “Level up” button for?

The button “Level up” allows you to upgrade the Place of Power in order to increase the level of the rewards. By leveling up, you slightly increase the level of power required, but you also get bigger rewards! The Level up is permanent: it means that once you get the girl, you won’t go back to Level 1. Think of it as an investment which will pay off greatly with time!

So, as of now, the most plausible interpretation of the info we do have is:

• PoP #1 will stay on forever, and if you have it at level 10, it'll stay at level 10 until the end of the Haremverse
  • More PoPs will be added over time, each starting at level 1, and they'll be there to stay and keep their levels just like PoP #1
  • PoP #2 and #3 will be CH and KH (not necessarily in that order, but not HC at least)
  • PoP #4 and beyond should also see the light of day eventually
  • New girls will be added to existing PoPs at some point in the (distant?) future (either in place of or next to the previous girl(s)).

Hmm... Alright, I think @_shal_ and I might actually see all of this the same way, except that Shal isn't sure whether they'll actually add more PoPs past #3 or not. That might still be up in the air, as if they do follow through with all of the above, then it's quite an ambitious plan for the feature.

In any case, what I wanted to emphasize the most is that everything indicates pretty firmly that you will never lose the kobans invested on a  particular PoP, but they only count for that particular PoP. Which is fair imho.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Any tips for maximizing the teams for PoP?  I had all mine at 7hrs at levels 10/10/2.  Claimed all my prizes at once before I realized that the teams were not saved.  Now I cannot get them all back to 7 hours.  I wish that the previews in PoP would at LEAST show the specialty icon (like in Harem) or a scroll over to show what power that girl would have on other teams.  It is just a pain when working with 170 girls.  Can only imagine when there are more PoP opened and more girls.

5 hours ago, Breastbinder said:

Any tips for maximizing the teams for PoP?  I had all mine at 7hrs at levels 10/10/2.  Claimed all my prizes at once before I realized that the teams were not saved.  Now I cannot get them all back to 7 hours.  I wish that the previews in PoP would at LEAST show the specialty icon (like in Harem) or a scroll over to show what power that girl would have on other teams.  It is just a pain when working with 170 girls.  Can only imagine when there are more PoP opened and more girls.

The only thing you can do is leveling your girls up and giving them may affection so they have their 3rd or even 5th star.

And as _shal_ posted, these are the numbers to fulfil: https://forum.hentaiheroes.com/index.php?/topic/15143-places-of-power-in-days/&page=7&tab=comments#comment-208925

So you see that the first pop has lowest requirements = needs fewest girls to achieve 7 hours.

(and the are always sorted descending to needed power, so a first row girl in first pop is quite useless in 2nd/3rd pop)

I would focus on leveling up all starter/common/rare/epic 5star girls. The 5star legendaries are quite expensive if they  have no use in your battle team.

And then 3star girls maxing. Cheap to expensive.

You need more Charm then KnowHOw then HardCore.

With 170 girls I think it cannot be that hard to get all three running. Which level are you?

Edited by windia

1 hour ago, windia said:

The only thing you can do is leveling your girls up and giving them may affection so they have their 3rd or even 5th star.

I have many maxed out.  My issue is that there is not enough info given on the PoP screen.  Take Kalissa 1337 Hardcore 1485 Know How 2822 Charm.  I don't really have to worry about Hardcore since that is my focus, and I only need to send out 8 girls even at level 10 to accomplish the task in 7 hours.  But I am constantly finding that I am sending out girls I need for charm with the knowledge team, and there is no way to correct it.  Just wait 7 hours to try again.  It is very frustrating that there is not more info other than one score when you look.  No name, no other stats.  Makes this game VERY frustrating for me.

3 minutes ago, Breastbinder said:

I have many maxed out.  My issue is that there is not enough info given on the PoP screen.  Take Kalissa 1337 Hardcore 1485 Know How 2822 Charm.  I don't really have to worry about Hardcore since that is my focus, and I only need to send out 8 girls even at level 10 to accomplish the task in 7 hours.  But I am constantly finding that I am sending out girls I need for charm with the knowledge team, and there is no way to correct it.  Just wait 7 hours to try again.  It is very frustrating that there is not more info other than one score when you look.  No name, no other stats.  Makes this game VERY frustrating for me.

I agree that there is few info. I agree that it is a pain if you have to knapsack to get all full.

And I see only values of one class in each pop - so my deduction is: that is the important stat for that pop.

Yet your example Kalissa: she will show up on 3rd pop on a much higher position than on 2nd or 1st pop.

Because she is much more helpful on 3rd pop as this is a Charm pop.

So your constant problem tells me: you need to level up more Charme and or more KnowHow girls. On at least one end you have to few. As your 2nd pop is lvl 10, it is easy to assume that even Charme girls got assigned to the KH pop because they usually have a KH value as well.

The other way round you could first send your CH Pop on mission and then the KH pop - it will grab what is left.

2 hours ago, windia said:

The other way round you could first send your CH Pop on mission and then the KH pop - it will grab what is left.

This should do it, start with the class you're having more problems with, then second, and finish with HC.