FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

15 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I knew she will be Charm when I saw her at first sight.

Something I have to ask:

If I get her on day 1 but keep her unclaimed until day 4.

Can I get the 15k points and still proceed in day2 and day3 contest?

If you get her on day 1 you still get legendary contests but you no longer get her shards as rewards because you already have 100 shards of her so you get put into a different group with a different reward in exchange for not getting shards.

23 minutes ago, Esios said:

Ikr, it was purely logical for this girl to be KH :

• Filya, first PoA girl : Charm
  • Bellona, second PoA girl : Hardcore
  • Tano, third PoA girl : CHARM ????

WTH!

28 minutes ago, Caradog said:

Oh FFS! Charm?! We haven't had a single 5* Legendary KH girl available outside of Pachinko since March!

If you read the news it made it sound like she would be know how as well ''a legendary girl like her knows how to reward you well!''

If they said that a know how girl would charm you or that she is hardcore then i would think that she would actually be charm or hardcore and not know how as well.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, LanceHardwood said:

I believe this is the first time a 5star girl has outright horrendous art. Now that this line has been crossed, it reminds me of that quote 'abandon all hope ye who enter here'.

Too late, all hope has been abandoned months ago!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Master Edward said:

Tanya reminds me of Natasha. There is something similar in them. 😱

They have beautiful prototypes, and very poorly implemented.

image.png.ac02d629c7b96755fc9517e29f73350e.png image.png.5f77c6224e6e201d80b895431564b610.png 

Well, HH was created with the intention to create parody versions of popular girls. And parody is usually about making a funny version out of something serious. For the first few years these parodies were cute and sexy. Now they fulfilled the main principle. Instead of sexy haremettes we got someone to haha at.

I don't like hating on people for low skills. I myself am an amateur at drawing and I'm still learning, especially the anatomy and perspective. What I don't like is developers allowing to upload drawings of such quality on their server. How come art created during the first days of the game was and is better than the current art? I think they have more money now than a few years ago. They are able to employ better artists. Or maybe even replace all the beginners with one good that will keep the game aesthetic. Reduce the number of events to 2-3 per month, I don't mind it. Less events mean less drawings. Less drawings mean less awkward situations like this one. Let these beginners improve and when they got better, employ them again. Maybe then the game and its artwork won't get so much hate and laughs as it gets now.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Kojot said:

Well, HH was created with the intention to create parody versions of popular girls. And parody is usually about making a funny version out of something serious. For the first few years these parodies were cute and sexy. Now they fulfilled the main principle. Instead of sexy haremettes we got someone to haha at.

I don't like hating on people for low skills. I myself am an amateur at drawing and I'm still learning, especially the anatomy and perspective. What I don't like is developers allowing to upload drawings of such quality on their server. How come art created during the first days of the game was and is better than the current art? I think they have more money now than a few years ago. They are able to employ better artists. Or maybe even replace all the beginners with one good that will keep the game aesthetic. Reduce the number of events to 2-3 per month, I don't mind it. Less events mean less drawings. Less drawings mean less awkward situations like this one. Let these beginners improve and when they got better, employ them again. Maybe then the game and its artwork won't get so much hate and laughs as it gets now.

My only guess is that new artist is someone's friend/relative/gf? I know this is a weird speculation, but this might be the only reason in my mind would anyone not only hire but also not criticise artist's art to not hurt someone's feelings
My other idea is just trolling players, but this goes on for way too long

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

My only guess is that new artist is someone's friend/relative/gf? I know this is a weird speculation, but this might be the only reason in my mind would anyone not only hire but also not criticise artist's art to not hurt someone's feelings
My other idea is just trolling players, but this goes on for way too long

I hope not. Nepotism destroyed so many good businesses.

28 minutes ago, Joker555 said:

Good and “fast” professional artists cost a lot of money. But as long as the players are paying, there is no reason to hire a professional. In result the cheap artist is more profitable. The cheap newbie is just worth of it.

Just now, Proshka said:

Good and “fast” professional artists cost a lot of money. But as long as the players are paying, there is no reason to hire a professional. In result the cheap artist is more profitable. The cheap newbie is just worth of it.

Short term yes. Long term- you lose the trust of your player/customer base. When the bad art started showing up, I was like WEW DODGED A BULLET THERE! because I was honestly considering throwing some cash their way. Imagine how someone who paid a lot for this game in the past and has the monthly card feels now after almost a year of awful art! Talk about a waste!

2 minutes ago, Čamuga said:

Short term yes. Long term- you lose the trust of your player/customer base.

It is impossible to endlessly sell buns for fifa 2015. But you can sell the same thing every year in a "new" fifa. Same thing here I think. A new projects serve for good profit, old ones are supported only as long as something can be squeezed out of them. As soon as this one stops making enough profit, I doubt that a new professional artist will be hired. Rather, the project will simply be closed and you will be offered to switch to play another game of the same type, where you can start spending from scratch again.

1 minute ago, Proshka said:

It is impossible to endlessly sell buns for fifa 2015. But you can sell the same thing every year in a "new" fifa. Same thing here I think. A new projects serve for good profit, old ones are supported only as long as something can be squeezed out of them. As soon as this one stops making enough profit, I doubt that a new professional artist will be hired. Rather, the project will simply be closed and you will be offered to switch to play another game of the same type, where you can start spending from scratch again.

That is so sad because it makes so much sense with that awful Clicker game they got going on... And the saddest part is that it doesnt have to be this way! But the way this game seems to be going, you might be right...

I finally figured out what Kinkoid is doing.  The next world is going to consist of Shina, Vehnam, Zeina  and of course Natasha.  Looking into a magic lake and realizing they are not only ugly but, deformed.  Gandalf the Girthy of Groin  will then visit them and tell them that the MC has been captured by an Evil Kinloid lord who resides in the fires of Mount Kinkoid, where he is being forced to draw haremverse girls into the haremverse while blindfolded, high on acid, with his feet and after being spun around in his chair 100 times and, only by saving him and defeating the Evil Kinkoid lord can they be returned to their former forms.

They will form a force called the deformed ones and be forced to pass the Kinkoid fan boys who love anything that Kinkoid gives them and thus love the deformed ones. further on they will face the fierce mods who will try to put them in time out, remove them from Mount Kindoid for not staying on topic and, try to convince them that they are not deformed.  Until finally they face the Kinkoids themselves.

• Haha 8

10 minutes ago, green123 said:

its sad to me (i'm know how) see the past legendary contest girls, a beautiful charm girl, a decent hardcore girl, and.. and...  well this.

Trust me, i have Charm as main stat, and i don't want anything to do with her 🤣

The only reason i want to obtain the girl is that i will be able to participate in mythic orb contests locked behind her.