FinderKeeper

Welcome to Lag Town  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Tano

• Faptastic!
    • Meh
    • Yucky

2 minutes ago, Proshka said:

Of course, this is not a 100% percent manga. I understand that you, as a team member, must defend this. But really stupid mistakes are made here that make things look bad.

First, we see here a complete misunderstanding of perspective, as evidenced by the location of the lines that form the teeth, tongue and mouth. I just won't lecture about where and what should be.

Secondly, we see a complete misunderstanding of stylization as an artistic device in general and stylization in manga in particular. When styling, only the most important details remain, the rest are omitted. With the correct construction in perspective, there would be no need to draw this set of lines that destroy the composition, depress the stylized image and transfer all attention to themselves from the main parts. This indicates a lack of basic understanding of the drawing. And of course it's not manga style. Only a bad, thoughtless, and therefore unsuccessful attempt to copy it.

I don't want to be too rude to this inexperienced artist. He just needs to study really a lot. His current level of knowledge is too low to build a human body and human face without a such depressing errors.

omg someone that knows actual terms in english! All my previous critique was in laymans terms at best 🤣 Please do go on, I'm interested in hearing more!
Also: 30 minutes, BRACE FOR IMPACT BOIS, SERVERS ARE GONNA EXPLODE!

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

It would be nice if they actuallly changed the order of legendary contests for a change it has been the same order of legendary contests twice in a row already.

3 minutes ago, Taorin said:

They're as big as her head, that's gonna be some major back pain.

I guess in this world they can be big enough to used as floatation devices so she could be used as a boat that never sinks or could be filled gas so that she could float away in the sky

Edited by natstar
  • Haha 4

2 minutes ago, Eman said:

Do we know what kind of activities (gain exp, fight villains, etc.) will we face the next 4 days?

I'm not certain how to link a specific post but you can just look at the forum thread for the last LC, Bomba put in some nice screenshots of the acitivites.

Of course that assumes they'll be the same as last time, which it *probably* will be.

• Thanks 1

hace 6 minutos, Taorin dijo:

I'm not certain how to link a specific post but you can just look at the forum thread for the last LC, Bomba put in some nice screenshots of the acitivites.

Of course that assumes they'll be the same as last time, which it *probably* will be.

Thanks but the task changed from the first to the second LC. In the first one were fight villains and a donation taks that weren't in the second one, that had that one that involved Pachinko and the Champions.

I guess we'll find out the traditional way, by waiting.

Edited by Eman

il y a 1 minute, Caradog a dit :

Oh FFS! Charm?! We haven't had a single 5* Legendary KH girl available outside of Pachinko since March!

Ikr, it was purely logical for this girl to be KH :

• Filya, first PoA girl : Charm
  • Bellona, second PoA girl : Hardcore
  • Tano, third PoA girl : CHARM ????

WTH!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mareeta said:

I love Chika but she is horrible here.. proportions.. face.. Can't we ask for a new illustrator for Chika ? 

She is juste horrible, she doesn't deserve that. It's not the first time recently that a girl looks like garbage. Something need to change.

Ahhh well you haven't been here for long then :D 

2 minutes ago, jelom said:

it haven't been as bad as the last time, just a small lag when clicking

Maybe you're more lucky than me, I'm still getting shit. For the first 10 minutes I couldn't get it to work at all, now it's just delay

10 minutes ago, yoyowhan said:

I knew she will be Charm when I saw her at first sight.

Something I have to ask:

If I get her on day 1 but keep her unclaimed until day 4.

Can I get the 15k points and still proceed in day2 and day3 contest?

Once you surpass 100 shards - collected or not - you switch over into the orb contest group.

The points in a daily contest for claiming a girl are noted down only the moment you claim her.

So yes, getting 100 shards on first day and waiting a daily contest next 4 days to collect her  & get points on that day would work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1