Leaderboard Rewards (Sept 27-28 2020)

rsmaster

As of the latestHall of Fame Leaderboards, my position in the affection rankings was the following:

image.thumb.png.0b29041e44b8cc52f131aa3f9c97c437.png

Now, according to the weekly rewards, I'm supposed to earn 210 kobans if I managed to stay within the top 100 and 42 kobans if I managed to stay withing the top 1000, as it says right here:

image.thumb.png.b26bccbba46af02da25ef169e1b900f0.png

Now, for whatever reason, the animation that shows me the rewards for the leaderboards never showed, so I never got to see the actual rewards I was entitled to in each cotest, but that didn't really matter to me since I was sure that I was in the top 100 since I had worked hard for it and had spent almost every single affection item I had on making sure I got in the top 100 rankings.

My problem is that, right before the rankings ended, my kobans amounted to 522 and after the rewards ended up in 592, which means a 72 kobans increase, which means that, in all three contests that award kobans, I got the last place possible and ended up above the 1000 in places.

How in all the bleeding hells is it possible that, in a couple of minutes, I lost over 900 rankings yet it still shows me that I ended up in the top 100? You're telling me that not only did I not win (as in, get into the top 100 goal I had) in the contest I sacrificed myself for, but I also got the last place for some kind of magical bullshit reason?! I missed my reward animation thanks to some random bug and now I also lost my well deserved rewards?!?! I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!! I EARNED THOSE DAMNED KOBANS!!!! IT'S ENOUGH WITH THE ETERNAL LAG ON THELEGENDARY CONTESTS, THE EXPLOITS ON THE PLACES OF POWER, THE UNATTAINABLE GIRLS ON THE EPIC DAYS AND THE DAMNABLE INVISIBLE DROP RATES ON THE PACHINKOS AND VILLAINS. YOU'RE ALSO GONNA DENY ME MY HARD WORK ON THE CONTESTS TOO!??!?!?!

I DEMAND A RECOUNT!!!!!

I WANT MY 210 KOBANS!!!!!!!

• Like 1

You probably just dropped 3+ spots and ended up in the 101-1000th ranking spot. A lot can happen in 4 hours.
This means that you most likely got 90 kobans from the weekly rewards (42 + 24 + 24 = 90).

So, are you sure that you're just not remembering wrong the amount of kobans you had before you visited the Tower of Fame after reset?

3 minutes ago, Slynia said:

You probably just dropped 3+ spots and ended up in the 101-1000th ranking spot. A lot can happen in 4 hours.
This means that you most likely got 90 kobans from the weekly rewards (42 + 24 + 24 = 90).

The screenshot is of the final numbers, not from four hours ago (100th place there had 324,396 affection, not 331,940). As of three weeks ago we can see the final results now after midnight.

Anyway, there's a second thread going here:

Just now, Lemus said:

@Slynia, we all received awards not this week but the previous one. Hopefully this will be fixed for everyone and everyone will not have to create a ticket.

Oh? 😅 I got the correct rewards this week so then I assume that I got the same rankings last week then.

10 minutes ago, Slynia said:

Oh? 😅 I got the correct rewards this week so then I assume that I got the same rankings last week then.

Back in the spring, when my bear woke up from hibernation, we celebrated this event with him and drank too much vodka, after which for some reason I decided that I would be lucky in mystical pachinko. I was lucky to "win" about 30 avatars, and in the morning I could not figure out where all the cabons had gone. The bear said that these were all hackers or aliens, but gradually our memory returned to us and it was very embarrassing and insulting.
Actually, why did I say this - for that reason, I write down all the income and expenses of the cobones in a paper notebook, and now, therefore, I can say exactly how much it was last week or even six months ago.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

As far as I know at this time, rewards were distributed as usual, and it's just a visual issue that the popup didn't show.

If you're sure that you didn't receive your rewards, or not the correct amount for your leaderboard ranking for last week, then please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide relevant screenshots and as many details as needed to describe your issue. Cheers.

Weekly Ranking was reset.
No pop-up and no rewards.

Not a visual bug either because I was sitting on a very solid #1 Stat Upgrade Ranking which should reward me with 2100 Kobans, but I cannot even purchase something for 60 Kobans, meaning that it is not a visual bug at all.
I doubt that I have taken a screenshot since I did not expect this issue to occur only when I happen to reach #1 in something.
How unfortunate can I actually be for this rare issue to occur during the ONE time that I actually happen to reach #1 in something? I am falling behind in the event progress due to expecting to be rewarded with 2100 Kobans.

EDIT: Found a screenshot in my Gyazo history. Creating a ticket now.

Edited by Nimano
  • Like 2

hace 6 horas, DvDivXXX dijo:

As far as I know at this time, rewards were distributed as usual, and it's just a visual issue that the popup didn't show.

If you're sure that you didn't receive your rewards, or not the correct amount for your leaderboard ranking for last week, then please send a ticket through Main Menu -> Settings -> Support -> Create a new ticket. Provide relevant screenshots and as many details as needed to describe your issue. Cheers.

I´ll do as you say. I have some screenshot, hope they will be enough.

• Like 1

On 9/28/2020 at 1:40 AM, Kenrae said:

I don't know exactly what, but something has happened. I didn't see the rewards page actually, I went to collect them and it was just the scores again. I received some rewards though.

Same here. No rewards screen, but some rewards were in the inventory and koban-wise.

On 9/28/2020 at 12:38 AM, _shal_ said:

Anyway, there's a second thread going here:

Not anymore. One topic, one thread. One ring to rule them all.

As mentioned before:

On 9/28/2020 at 9:10 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I created the ticket two days ago yet no response so far, with the on-going event ending in 7 hours.
I am unable to reach & unlock all the event rewards due to this bug - yes, I would have 100% unlocked all the event rewards if I had received my previous Leaderboard rewards that are still missing.

It is not fair that a player is punished to this severity due to a game/system bug.
I am not attempting to blame anyone at all, I do not mind the slow response time even if it takes more than 2 weeks to respond to my ticket, but I am literally being unfairly punished for it at this point.

EDIT: I never intended to post here again since it will only sound dramatic of me and I am quite certain that no one on the forums would be able to assist, but what am I supposed to do in this scenario?

Edited by Nimano

14 minutes ago, Pepe Lolo said:

Well, I wrote 3 days ago following the instructions given in this threat, included screen images, info, etc... I´m still waiting for answer. Do we have any other tool available?. Thanks.

No. There can be a long response time for support tickets at times, but you'll get a reply eventually.