🔥Most original nickname contest🔥

Noacc

image.png.093b7b74fcee759c85ceb0374106c612.png

If I am not winning (what I should though), can somebody at least read this hieroglyphic writing and give me a translation? I even cant ask the club owner since he has no name (yeah, i know, even if he would have had one, i couldnt have asked him either)

gl guys, that's a nice sum of kobans!

edit: nutaku: 2269930

Edited by blaa
  • Like 7

The player name that I wish I'd have thought of first is: Hentaicles

Capture_Hentaicles.PNG.5d9dcb90ee593dc79f6f34d90dd21f7e.PNG

Every time I see it I think, "That just fits!" and then I chuckle because of how wrong that sounds.... 😝

Hentai Heroes ID: 2717984

Edited by Hastur
image added
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

I think I'm gonna throw myself in the ring here ...:D

I actually changed my nick pretty quickly some days into the game into what it is now.

The reason was, that the nick is used quite often ingame, especially in the story. So I was looking for something that would fit and read well inside the story.

And since especially the first worlds have a rather medieval theme, I was looking for a Knight's name ... I think the inspiration should be quite obvious: Sir Lancelot of the Knights of the Round Table in the Arthurian legend.

Now there also is this Rapper, Sir Mix-a-Lot, who also made a pun on the famous knight with his stage moniker, so I took that and gave it an adult spin ... and boy, our Hero really fucks a lot! (As everybody in the Haremverse does, apparently.) ;)

So that's where I come from ...

Hentai Heroes ID: 1602298

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

On 10/17/2020 at 3:26 AM, DvDivXXX said:

I kid you not, it's always been "Zorba the Greek" for me too, until I've read your post. I had to double-check, because I can't believe it has been Zorba the Geek all along and I never noticed.

Funny, how our brains work, isn't it? Automatically filling in the gaps without us even noticing.

Same here of course. But I actually noticed the pun quite some time ago, when he adressed it himself in one of his posts, if I remember correctly ...

Edited by Sir Fuck-a-Lot
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, blaa said:

read this hieroglyphic writing and give me a translation?

It's just 7 characters and it's symmetrical, so just 4 unique characters. I'm pretty sure it's just made as a pretty picture rather than to encrypt a message. You could browse ASCII characters until you identify all four (I had a quick look but didn't find any), but you'll almost certainly end up with gibberish like "BZWOWZB" or something. Some mysteries are best left unsolved. ^^

1 hour ago, Sir Fuck-a-Lot said:

Funny, how our brains work, isn't it? Automatically filling in the gaps without us even noticing

Part of me is expecting @Zorba the Geek to show up any minute now and confirm that it used to be "Greek" but he made a name change to remove the R at some point. ^^ Otherwise, yeah, it's probably just because we anticipate what comes next when we read, and phonetically Greek just works after ZoRba the. Imagine it was "Zoba" instead; we probably would have always read "Geek" correctly in that case.

Edited by DvDivXXX
  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Noacc changed the title to 🔥Most original nickname contest🔥
  • Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic