🔥Most original nickname contest🔥

Noacc

Alright, can we please cut it down with the long list posts, folks? This isn't following the rules or, more importantly, the spirit of this contest. The idea is that everyone posts something, not that a few people namedrop half the player base per post... 🤒

Also, please all remember that:

1. This is an English only forum. Please use English if you wish to post.
  2. This is a name contest thread. You can use a screenshot or two, but keep them small. Don't quote the Opening Post or huge unrelated images.

Cheers.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, Obonplaisir said:

will not keep me when my first message is censored for no good/fair reason..

"Censored" is a big word, friend. I made a kind reminder to all on why your long list got reduced and how to avoid this (among other things). Cheers.

Edited by DvDivXXX
typo

image.png.2935dcbc10ebc8670b494f691d4f454d.png  I loved it! and I found it very funny, for someone from Taiwan

image.png.d7447086de24a85ead6e3aa77c50b2f9.png  It's not that bad either.

image.png.36ab2847c62e83ac7235c450d7c1d572.png If we talk about clubs, I want to promote mine n,n

a greeting I hope to win, if I win, I will dedicate all my kobans to my club I promise.

HH - 1622219

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Obonplaisir said:

I hope this wasnot for me because i know my english is not perfect.

Definitely not (and your English is actually okay from what I've seen). We have a lot of people posting their entire message in another language; that's for them. You won't notice most of them because the forum is moderated. ^^

The only part of my message that concerned you was "don't post long lists here".

• Thanks 1

In the game we meet a whole bunch of clubs or players with very funny nicknames or full of references, but some are very well found because in addition to being references, they are also good big innuendo [...] But best of all are the puns made from mixing languages [...]

Sam Hentaires [Sam Hentai / "Ça m'enterre"=it buries me ] (Or it's just me who imagines things all alone in my madness 🤔😂) 

Ps : sorry If I made a few mistakes in English, as you have probably understood I am French and I struggle a little in English ... So in Frenglish it is even more famous 😂 

ID : 1917

Edited by dodor
long list removed
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, dodor said:

Sam Hentaires [Sam Hentai / "Ça m'enterre"=it buries me ]

No problem, but please avoid long lists here, you're just supposed to vote for one name (two or maybe three tops). Also, you might want to add your platform and your own user ID if you want to participate in the contest! ^^

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic