🔥Most original nickname contest🔥

Noacc

I made a kind reminder to all on why your long list got reduced and how to avoid this (among other things).

@DvDivXXX @Slynia  @GeorgeMTO

He was not the first with a long list.

So he simply asks to get everbody treated the same: cutting down long lists for all or noone.

So the first long list (page 1 even) would be needed to cutted down as every that came after - newest entries are crying for mod attention.

Edited by windia
  • Like 3

• Community Manager

Guys, indeed, what @windia says. 

Don't give a huge list, one is enough. 
If you really want to share more nicknames,  up to 3 is ok :) 

Allow me to participate as well! 😄

Dildo Peggings.

Took me a while to get it (Bilbo Baggins). 🤣
I was giggling the whole day afterward. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

3 hours ago, windia said:

...newest entries are crying for mod attention.

Give it time...they're entitled to sleep, too. 😂

FWIW, the original post AND the in-game message should be altered to clarify these restrictions.  It's pretty clear that plenty of people are NOT reading past entries before adding their own. That means they'll never see these warnings.

• Haha 2

A Pussy in Just Boots.

Imagine a name player in the arena like this:

- You win, it's almost like it says "you just made 'A Pussy in Just Boots' cum.

- You lose, it's almost like it says "you were just fucked by "A Pussy in Just Boots'.

So, win-win situation! 🤣

Plus, "Puss in Boots" Reference 😉

HH - ID 2299197

6 hours ago, windia said:

So the first long list (page 1 even) would be needed to cutted down as every that came after - newest entries are crying for mod attention.

Context is important. I nearly removed that original long list as soon as it got posted, but it was the only one at that point, and it got a lot of applause, so I let it slide. When it became a big trend and every other post was a top 30, however, that was a problem. I barely remembered the page 1 pioneer by that point, sorry. But fair is fair, so I've now moderated it as well (I kept the list under spoiler tags for the archives, though as this was a historical moment in this contest after all ^^).

Now, let us group hug over our shared longing for forum justice and hatred of long lists in "choose one" contests.🤗

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

• Noacc locked this topic
  • Noacc unpinned and unfeatured this topic