[ 07-Dec-20 ] Mythic Days - Discussion

FinderKeeper

Mythic, but unlike other Mythic.  

100 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Bunna

• /¯¯¯¯¯¯\ Faptastic!
    • .Bunna. Meh
    • \______/ Yucky

I look at the situation and understand that everything is cyclical. I remember as soon as the Legendary Days were introduced, everyone also wanted to get these girls. Time passed, legendary rarity became "common", most players have them. An important aspect of the game: the more you invest in it, the more you get, but this will force you to invest even more - you plunge into a swamp. If you play for the sake of a plot or a couple of your favorite events in the month, go into the game to smile and relax, then you definitely do not need this event. And no, I won't discourage you from trying to collect the shards, just don't waste such large sums of kobanns without thinking it over.
I never spent kobans during the Legendary Days, believing that the costs would not pay off the reward and waited for this girl to appear in another event where I could get her for free or for a small fee. For me, Mythical Days is a great time to chat and joke on the forum and in the club, no more. 😉

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Zalnor said:

More exclusivity is needed. I suggest making a girl for one gamer who pays the most. 🧐

So like, this this is kind of a secret.  But here you go.

[spoiler]

Tsubame Ascendante - Hentai Heroes Wiki (wikidot.com)

Elfy - Hentai Heroes Wiki (wikidot.com)

Nelle - Hentai Heroes Wiki (wikidot.com)

[/spoiler]

These three belong to only one player.  May be the same but I doubt it.  And the top link is so secret the dude actually requested for the website to not even show ANY of the poses to anyone else. :/

Also, for me personally it took about 15,000 kobans on the nose to get Bunna.  The first 50K shards when the event began took about an hour to vanish on hentaiheroes.com.  The second batch took 27 minutes and 56 seconds to poof.

Edit:  Well I tried three different times :)  I give up because they never work properly except that one time.

Edited by dd089966
boats boats boats
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Master Edward said:

I look at the situation and understand that everything is cyclical. I remember as soon as the Legendary Days were introduced, everyone also wanted to get these girls. Time passed, legendary rarity became "common", most players have them. An important aspect of the game: the more you invest in it, the more you get, but this will force you to invest even more - you plunge into a swamp. If you play for the sake of a plot or a couple of your favorite events in the month, go into the game to smile and relax, then you definitely do not need this event. And no, I won't discourage you from trying to collect the shards, just don't waste such large sums of kobanns without thinking it over.
I never spent kobans during the Legendary Days, believing that the costs would not pay off the reward and waited for this girl to appear in another event where I could get her for free or for a small fee. For me, Mythical Days is a great time to chat and joke on the forum and in the club, no more. 😉

I think yeah it will just take time and some adjustment

Just by seeing all the previous posts looks like i decided well in skipping this one, can only log in into the game around this time when i get home after work and looks like the shards already got restocked and depleted 2 times and in a matter of minutes. Also i already "spoiled myself" and checked the art for all the poses in the wiki and honestly, apart from the 1 star pose all the rest are meh at best, but hey, taste is subjective so some might like all the other poses.

They dropped the ball big time on this event................unless they did on purpose......created an event so sucky and frustrating that  players will start to consider that LC is not that bad of an event, compared to this one, making players more appreciative of LC.....

...hum maybe i should stop watching conspiracy theories videos....😅

• Haha 8

2 minutes ago, AnuzDestroyah said:

Just by seeing all the previous posts looks like i decided well in skipping this one, can only log in into the game around this time when i get home after work and looks like the shards already got restocked and depleted 2 times and in a matter of minutes. Also i already "spoiled myself" and checked the art for all the poses in the wiki and honestly, apart from the 1 star pose all the rest are meh at best, but hey, taste is subjective so some might like all the other poses.

They dropped the ball big time on this event................unless they did on purpose......created an event so sucky and frustrating that  players will start to consider that LC is not that bad of an event, compared to this one, making players more appreciative of LC.....

...hum maybe i should stop watching conspiracy theories videos....😅

It just needs the illuminati somewhere in there and a little sprinkling of Big Pharma for perfection 😄

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, dd089966 said:

So like, this this is kind of a secret. But here you go.

[spoiler]

Tsubame Ascendante - Hentai Heroes Wiki (wikidot.com)

Elfy - Hentai Heroes Wiki (wikidot.com)

Nelle - Hentai Heroes Wiki (wikidot.com)

[/spoiler]

These three belong to only one player. May be the same but I doubt it. And the top link is so secret the dude actually requested for the website to not even show ANY of the poses to anyone else. :/

Huh weird, seems the forum rework broke our ability to do spoiler bars. I'll unpin that other topic, thanks.

Just for reference, Nelle is not limited to one player. She was designed under that same window, but they tried to offer those girls to other players when they made the $500 tier, I know Knightsnipe (Elfy) raised a fuss about it, and tried to get them to offer it in the game in general instead (which Kinkoid refused), and I assume Ascending Tsubame's creator raised a fuss over her potentially being given elsewhere though I don't have that confirmed. Nelle's creator just... didn't.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Came to the forum just to see what was even going on with this new event.

When I first checked in on the game earlier this morning / late last night, I saw this new event and I saw that it said to go to Grunt, so I went there and did my 20 fights and then I realized that the new girl hadn't actually shown up as a possible prize.  (Only the champion ticket, some cash, and the 1-spin epic or mythic pachinko orbs were listed as possible prizes.)  So I looked again and noticed the part that was saying "total shards remaining: 0" and "40000 shards available in <timer>"...  So I just figured "okay? so it's started but it isn't really started yet? I guess I'll be able to do something with this next time I check in?"

So I just checked in again just now this evening, expecting to see "shards" available (whatever that even means (I know now that comments here are indicating that it's referring to the crystal heart symbol points that can lead up to the unlock of a girl, but elsewhere in the game that's called attraction, not shards)) and instead it's just the same crap message again.  Made me think that the thing might have been bugged.  But no, according to this topic it's just crap design.  So... Got it.  Message received: "just ignore the new event".

• Like 7

Well I knew going in I wouldn't be getting this one and only would succed in depleting all my kobans.

12k spent, 94 shards and for sure no way to have enough without paying by the time this event ends. Which I not only have no willingness to do, but if anything this type of event is turning me off from spending money at all on this game anymore.

Which hey, more money for other stuff so kind of a win!

Edit: As an aside the mythic pachinko orbs came in more than the shards, bringing me from about the ten I had before trying to now having 132. So thats a thing.

Edited by saint
  • Like 3

For those who are curious.

To level up Bunna to 6 stars is as follows:

0-1 star 4,500 affection ($1.8 mil)

1-2 star 11,250 affection ($4.5 mil)

2-3 star 28,125 affection ($11.25 mil)

3-4 star 56,250 affection ($22.5 mil)

4-5 star 112,500 affection ($45 mil)

5-6 star 225,000 affection ($90 mil)

Total of 437,625 affection ($175.05 mil)

• Thanks 8
  • Haha 4

688956008_ScreenShot2020-12-08at1_57_49PM.png.fa71511643b5522eacdf5b645d34cb19.png

3rd dump will last a full 2 hours, for those interested.

Probably because of the time, this will be the most relaxed slot (and maybe the 6th slot although last chance to grab her might be more contested) for those who'd want to save on the X10 fight koban spending.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Dudegrey said:

Mythic pachinko orbs as a boss drop like bruh those are terrible.

They are amazing until they are worthless. 😄

If they at least removed the dummy lock on spending them when no girl available, they would become useful past the current limit. Legendary books and boosters are yummy.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sinsation said:

They are amazing until they are worthless. 😄

If they at least removed the dummy lock on spending them when no girl available, they would become useful past the current limit. Legendary books and boosters are yummy.

Be honest, you're primarily getting avatars.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

6 minutes ago, Dudegrey said:

Be honest, you're primarily getting avatars.

I used to when I was playing both on Nutaku and HH servers. Was already planning to drop one to save some time and since HH drops so many useless avatars, I decided to stay only on nutaku. So, no, I don't...not anymore anyway. I left the damn server to make it that way 😁

It's always been about putting your kobans into combativity points so I don't mind it. It's one of the core mechanics of the game since the launch. But taking possibility to get a girl from other players unless you pay money? Because not only have you got to compete against others. You also have to play +1000 fights in a short period of time to get the reward. And there's only 50000 points for a few hours (practically less because the well drains quickly), so at most 500 people would get her (but we know it's not possible if one additional person ends up with only one shard, and there are thousands of players who get only a few shards). There are hundred thousands of people competing. I'm pretty sure it is not possible to satisfy even half of the players. Honestly, I'd vote for legendary contest twice a month instead of having to see these mythic days. LC seems more fair and even if you lose a lot of kobans, it is incomparable to what you can lose during MD).

I respect companies which want to earn money for doing fair business. Pay-to-win is one of those egoistic moves that I can't stand.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, Superhunk21 said:

For those who are curious.

To level up Bunna to 6 stars is as follows:

0-1 star 4,500 affection ($1.8 mil)

1-2 star 11,250 affection ($4.5 mil)

2-3 star 28,125 affection ($11.25 mil)

3-4 star 56,250 affection ($22.5 mil)

4-5 star 112,500 affection ($45 mil)

5-6 star 225,000 affection ($90 mil)

Total of 437,625 affection ($175.05 mil)

This is me when I slowly realise I can never afford any of these stars due to Affection Poverty™
So even if I capture all Mythical girls, their CGs will forever be a mystery to me...

• Haha 10

• Slynia unpinned this topic