Which characters would make for good Mythic girls?

Liu K.

(Disclaimer: I understand that the mechanics behind Mythic girls are "questionable" to say the least, but this thread isn't for complaining. It's for daydreaming. If you wish to complain, please do so in the main Mythic girls thread that is way more popular than this one lol.) Just thinking about who would be fit to be a Mythic girl. I have 4 votes. One is Atem, or Yami Yugi, genderbent. Pretty much as big as Pokemon back in the day and still going to this day, just like Pokemon. Two is Thanos genderbent. A literal goddess who controls all of reality. Three is Yukari Yakumo from the Touhou series. A youkai that can manipulate all boundaries, even the boundary between life and death. Four is Flandre Scarlet from the Touhou series. The power to destroy literally anything and everything, has been voted number 1 favorite in multiple popularity polls, and is my personal favorite Touhou girl as well. What do you guys think?

I certainly think we need new characters to fill in some of the top slots but I think it was a smart move on Kinkoid's part to go with a pre-existing (kind of) character. I was actually hoping Bunny would get one of the nine slots since she's literally the mascot of the game.

I would love to see an adaptation of Violet Evergarden.

The original character is a war orphan, who only was taught how to kill and how to behave like a good little soldier. All that isn't related to war is unknown to her, but her superior tries to show her all the other aspect of life, like kindness, beauty... When a brutal fight takes her arms away and kill her major, she returns to the civil life with still no idea of how to interract with other people or even what she will do for a living. She received prothesis and is recruited as a scribe to write letters for people who cannot, thus learning bit by bit a lot of words and the meaning behind it. Finally, she come to understand the last words her major told her before passing : I love you

For a kinkoid character, either charm or know-how can work, as the character is trying to unravel her feeling and learn as much as she can.

And... let's be honest... she looks so cute :

https://img.aws.la-croix.com/2020/01/15/1201071992/Derivee-serie-animee-diffusee-Netflix-metrage-Haruka-Fujita-reprend-personnages-principaux_0_1287_858.jpg

• Like 4

Hmm, I don't think that godlike powers translate too well into 'power' in the haremverse, where it's all about sexual performance. Otherwise the already existing goddesses in the game would all be 5-star legendary girls.

It might sound boring but for the next two mythic girls I'd prefer new versions of Juliette and Red Battler. Because just like Bunny they are the first girls in the hero's harem and are very close to him - which would make a way better in-game explanation for being higher level haremettes than having the power over life and death and whatnot.

After those first three mythic girls I'm pretty much open for anything (including parodies of godlike characters). Heroines from the HH-story, villains from the HH-story, completely new original characters... but also parodies of girls that are already known in their universe of origin for their hardcoreness, charme or know-how in one way or another. So maybe Ruko Tatase (Ogenki Clinic), Luna (Knights of Xentar) or the female Wii-Fit Trainer.

Then again... my taste usually doesn't correspond well with the tastes of the masses. So I really shouldn't have a say in this. ;)

Edited by Moonlynx
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Liu K. said:

I'll throw Ankyo in there as well since she's also been there from the beginning [...]

Indeed. Ankyo is a great candidate, too. And about the godly stuff - maybe those already existing characters could be upgraded to some kind of succubus/angel-form in their affection scenes so it would fit the storyline and still feel 'mythic' somehow. But I'm not yet sure about the Bunna-stuff and if it's a good thing to turn things up to eleven. :|

1 hour ago, Moonlynx said:

It might sound boring but for the next two mythic girls I'd prefer new versions of Juliette and Red Battler. Because just like Bunny they are the first girls in the hero's harem and are very close to him - which would make a way better in-game explanation for being higher level haremettes than having the power over life and death and whatnot.

Isn't Jennie most important Charm girl? She is quoted in Champions too. Additionally, Tachibana is excellent foil for her combination. OR Noemy and her Maids.

and Know-how girl can be a combination of Konoichi.

• Like 2

Il y a 2 heures, Rasbhari a dit :

Isn't Jennie most important Charm girl? She is quoted in Champions too. Additionally, Tachibana is excellent foil for her combination. OR Noemy and her Maids.

and Know-how girl can be a combination of Konoichi.

As much as I like Juliette, I agree that Jennie seems more important : present on the first champion, helps in the adventure against Bremen, and maybe other things that I am too low level to know about.

However, even if the idea of doing fusion between the two sisters seems very... appealing to me, I doubt that Kinkoid will reitterrate with fusion based girls : Bunna is obviously a reference to the fusion in DBZ, just like the main character Ego power (Super Sayan). But since Jenny is inspired by Hinata from Naruto... hey... why not something related to this universe !

• Like 1

I hope they don't do anymore character combinations for Mythic girls. It works for Bunna because of Gogeta but if they rehashed it for another girl, that would be boring. Since they've done it once, they need other characters with different setups. Hinata is my number 1 favorite anime girl of all time so I would LOVE to see a Jennie Mythic, especially since I'm Charm class! If Jennie mastered some eye related power, that would be awesome!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Considering the first1 was Bunny (+Lupa) for hardcore i would love to see Abrael as the Mythic girl for charm, i think of her as the OG for charm just as Bunny is for hardcore, and for know-how i would like Lola or Keino.
But if we are talking about anime characters, hardcore gotta be Masane Amaha from witchblade.
For charm i would say Neliel from Bleach?
I dont know who for know-how though, maybe Nico Robin from OP? or some1 from Highschool DxD.

30 minutes ago, Largy said:

Weird considering she's already in the game as a hardcore girl, Pelagie. Not impossible because Kinkoid do mess around with the classes, but still.

27 minutes ago, Largy said:

know-how though, maybe Nico Robin from OP

Very weird considering the Robin parody is THE "OG for charm" as the first charm girl we got in the game, Juliette.

39 minutes ago, Largy said:

Considering the first1 was Bunny (+Lupa) for hardcore i would love to see Abrael as the Mythic girl for charm, i think of her as the OG for charm just as Bunny is for hardcore, and for know-how i would like Lola or Keino.
But if we are talking about anime characters, hardcore gotta be Masane Amaha from witchblade.
I dont know who for know-how though, maybe Nico Robin from OP? or some1 from Highschool DxD.

Pelagie and Juliette already exist.

I had Kurumi Tokisaki in mind but as with Moka, I can see her reserved for Legendary Contest/Days status. 

We already have two characters from Highschool DxD (Though I'm doubtful  if one of them actually resembles the character she's suppose to parody), but more couldn't hurt.

I would suggest possibly a Super 17 version of Sai.

Edited by JoeEl85

I think amata would make a good mythic... speaking of mythic, I can't believed that I just completely forgot I saved up my kobans for the next mythic event and just spent them all a little earlier the moment I saw the latest cozy winter event. 

• Haha 2