Has anyone else problems with the new Login??

Skorpion1988

I've found the same - and worse!!  Not only has the login been slow to action, but sometimes the game boots me out to the logtin screen.  Also, I cannot login to the test account at all because it no longer recognises my username and/or password.

Everything is dreadfully slow making the game virtually unusable, especially Places of Power.  Obviously there's a bug fix going on in real time because I've seen three different login screens to date (gone is linkette).  The good news is that things appear to be slowly coming right - with logins anyway.

• Sad 2

Here I found something😀

On 11/25/2020 at 1:34 AM, Noacc said:

Patch_Notes_HH.png.9a23d6a9fd8d851f92d262fe634a7d9f.png

Patch Notes Week #4
Jan.27.2021

Places of Power

New Places of Power Girls rotation

• We plan to add one new girl to the Places of Power every month
  • Only one girl will be displayed at a time
    • The new PoP girls will appear after you have obtained all the previous beauties.
  • If all the girls are won “Coming soon” sign will be shown with the date the new girl is planned

image10-2.png

The first girl added to from PoP Goblins: Masters of Shadows is Kylie

image5-4-600x1499.png

Kylie

Harem

• New Pachinko Girl has joined the Haremverse

image9-4-600x1499.png

Candy 

Art

• Thanks to community feedback art has been improved
    • W14 Q10 Illustrations
      • On W14 Q10 step 10: Gemini had double eyebrows
      • On W14 Q10 step 23: Few extra arms
    • Third pose of Michaela

New LogIn – SSO

Single Sign-On

• To make it easier for all our players, we’ve implemented SSO- single sign-on. This will allow you to use your email with all Kinkoid games without having to sign in every time
  • Register, Login, and Forgotten password screens have been updated
  • If you are playing in a browser in incognito mode, you will see a different version of the sign in screen
    • Note: Players using incognito mode might have issues signing in!

image2-5-600x269.png

• Players who have accounts in multiple Kinkoid games will be able to login with the same e-mail address or use another one. They will be asked upon entering the game.

image6-5-600x295.png

Important!
Inactive players

• Players that have not logged in Hentai Heroes since July 2019 are considered inactive and will no longer be able to use their accounts. If they want to play, they will have to create a new account.

Suggestion form

• A new suggestion form is available for players who wish to share what they would like to improve in the game.

Suggestion form

Patch Notes Week #3

Jan.20.2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 10 “Hidden Spot”: Where is Ienha’s sensitive spot? Check out the latest hot adventure!

Places of Power

New Places of Power Girls rotation

• A new girl will be added to the Places of Power every month

Rebalancing Temporary PoP

• Power requirement and overall difficulty
    • Lower levels in PoP will be much easier.
    • The difficulty will sharply increase after level 8

Bug Fixes (from the community)

• Test server: Attack of the beta girl not taken into account issue has been fixed
  • Rewards chest notification position has been fixed

Scripts 

• Using scripts goes against our Terms of Use.
    • Players using auto-gathering resource scripts will be suspended from the game!
    • You can find the Term of Use in Settings> ToU

Patch Notes Week #2

Jan, 13. 2021

Places of Power
Temporary Places of Power 

No Social Distances
image13.jpg

What are temporary PoP?

We are introducing new Temporary Places of Power where your unassigned girls may be put to work to provide you with exciting rewards such as Kobans, Yhen, Champion tickets, and Orbs!

• Temporary PoP are active for a limited amount of time
  • Temporary PoP have levels, but cannot be upgraded
    • PoP Levels depend on your own level 
  • All girls assigned to a PoP mission stay assigned until the rewards have been collected!

What is the rotation of the new Places of Power?

• Each week 6 new random Places of Power will be generated  

Faster, Harder, Repeat
image11-1.jpg

Bouncing Buns 
image2-2.jpg

Raids: Ancient Legends
image8.jpg

What are the temporary PoP rewards?

• Yhem, Orbs, and Kobans
  • Temporary PoP does not provide girl shards 
    • In the future, other rewards may be included - Books, Gifts, boosters
  • The bigger the new PoP level is, the better the reward 
    • The cap level for the temporary PoP is 15

It’s just natural
image18-1.jpg

What is the difference between Normal and Temporary PoP?

• Temporary PoP does not provide girl shards 

Modern Times
image5-3.jpg

Bug Fixes

• Fixed Charm special ability bug that was making the class imbalanced

Daily Missions

• 5 new of Daily Missions have been added in the game

Harem

• Circus event girls art rework: Thanks to your feedback, a few special girls have received a sexy makeover!

Reworked girls 

• Magician Crystal

image15-600x1398.pngimage17-1-600x1400.png

• Acrobats Fanny and Fione

image4-1-600x1398.pngimage12-600x1398.png

• Sword Swallower Liu-Yeng

image3-1-600x1499.png image6-1-600x1499.png

• Fortune Teller Carine

image7-1-600x1398.pngimage9-1-600x1398.png

Check them out!

New Instagram!

• Hentai Heroes were too hot for Instagram to handle. But nothing can stop the gorgeous Haremverse girls for making you horny and excited on social media!
    Follow Bunny on Instagram for updates, special redeem codes and exclusive games with in-game rewards
  • Harem.Heroes

Patch Notes Week #1

Jan, 06. 2021

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 10 “Bone Surprise”: Ienha is mocking our heroes for trying too hard! Could it be that she is hiding something?! Check out the latest hot adventure! 

Bug Fixes (from the community)

• Fixed a visual issue where a wrong ability is shown when "Reassurance" is triggered with "Narcissism" 

Harem
Girls art rework  

Due to community feedback, a few special girls will be receiving a makeover!

Check FB & Twitter for some delicious teasing… and rewards!

Patch Notes Week #52

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 9 “Gemini Kekette”: Gemini’s temple has a  challenge set for our heroes! Check out the latest hot adventure! 

Payments 

More payment methods available 

For those of you who experience purchase problems or don’t own a debit/credit card we have increased our range of payment methods with the following providers:

• Sofort
  • Paysafecard 

These allow more payment options for Bundles, Monthly Card and Season Passes

For full information on which countries are supported by Sofort and Paysafecard click here

• The online payment service Securion has added a new bank in its gateway – Credorax
    • In case your credit/debit card has been refused before, Credorax will permit your purchase to go through 
    • We are using a cascading payment system which means that a payment can be submitted to 3 different banks one after the other until it is accepted. 
    • Note: You might have to enter confirmation codes more than once, depending on the bank’s requirements. 

New Bundle

In order to celebrate Credorax, we have released a brand new bundle available on all platforms

New-bundle-600x336.jpg

Customer support

Due to limited availability during the holiday season, there will be a delay in answering tickets.
Please be patient: all of your tickets will be answered!

Kinkoid wishes Happy Holidays to all!

Patch Notes Week #51

Improvements

Mythic Pachinko

• You will be able to spin Mythic Pachinko even if you have all the girls in the Pachinko pool 
  • In such cases a warning message will display stating:
    • There are no girls available for you in this Mythic selection.
      Are you sure you want to play despite that?
      Otherwise, you can wait for the next selection in:

Mythic Pachinko playable EN.JPG

Daily Missions

• A new batch of Daily missions

Bugfixes

• Some players have reported missing items from offers on Hentai Heroes and Gay Harem
    • If you have missing items from a purchased bundle on Hentai Heroes and Gay Harem, to receive them we kindly ask you logout and log back into your account.

Patch Notes Week #50

Adventure

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 8 “Aries’ Horn(yness)”: A friendly face arrives just in time to lend a hand! Check out the latest adventure!

pasted-image-0-600x309.png

Mythic Days 

• A timed event with a limited affection shard drop 
  • Introducing a brand new type of girl rarity: Mythic

For a full description of the event and frequently asked questions
visit our forum and website

Rewards Balance change

Kisses

Season Kisses will be obtainable from two places

• Alternative reward from Champions’ 5th stage after all themed rewards have been collected. 
    • 10 Kisses will replace the x1 Epic Pachinko Orb reward.

• Leagues rewards
    • End of the week rewards have been balanced accordingly with the Seasons: Yhen, Combativity and Item rewards have been replaced by Kisses 

Patch Notes Week #49

Content 

• The art of Holiday has been reworked

Holiday.png

Holiday ic_KnowHow.png

Seasons 

Kinky Season is upon us!

Winter has arrived and the new Season with it!
Get a blanket, lube, and toys, and prepare to seize two new girls in the Kinky Season!

Rewards

• Girls in both free and season pass rewards will be obtainable 
    • Season Pass will receive them earlier
  • The value of the Free and Season Pass Free and the Pass rewards have been increased

Patch Notes Week #48

Adventure 

• New Quest release: World 14 Quest 7 “The Wolf Hunt”: Lupa has a secret weapon up her sleeve and she is not afraid to use it...check out the latest adventure! 

Improvements

• Seasons
    • Fixed a bug where sometimes pressing the Perform button refreshes the page instead of performing

• Path of Attraction
    • Due to community feedback, a new ‘Spend Energy’ button leading to the Champions’ reception has been added

image3-3.png
      image9-600x78.png

• Community feedback: the event widget will always be displayed even if you haven't unlocked the event yet  

image4-2.png

• The value of the Locked Rewards have been added

This issue is still far from resolved.  I have multiple accounts and the only way I can switch accounts is to remove the www.hentaiheroes.com and hentaiheroes.com cookies.  For good measure I remove the kinkoid.com cookie too.  This works but what a pain in the butt when I'm racing to complete the daily missions in time.

Sure, we were given an extra day with the PoA as consolation, but even this generosity will wear thin if this problem persists for too much longer.  It might be a cookie problem

7 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

This issue is still far from resolved.  I have multiple accounts and the only way I can switch accounts is to remove the www.hentaiheroes.com and hentaiheroes.com cookies.  For good measure I remove the kinkoid.com cookie too.  This works but what a pain in the butt when I'm racing to complete the daily missions in time.

Sure, we were given an extra day with the PoA as consolation, but even this generosity will wear thin if this problem persists for too much longer.  It might be a cookie problem

I see you're still not reading the patch notes. The change to the login system is intentional. It's not a problem. There were some actual issues logging in for the first time for some people, but repeated logins/outs being difficult is how the system is intended to work

4 minutes ago, jelom said:

@Zorba the GeekApart from the cookie trick, try with tabs in incognito mode to see if you can login into more than one account at the same time, if not, then you can try using two different browsers to have two accounts opened simultaneously

Or two different profiles with the same browser.

• Like 1

Can´t log in for 24 too, i use Firefox Version 85.0. I tried to clear all Cookies, Cache and everything that came in my mind.

Still can´t log in, the Site continue to reload and reload and reload, i cant klick something or have a chance to log in.

On my Smartphone i can log in but cant use the Market for some unknown reasons.

• Sad 1

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I see you're still not reading the patch notes. The change to the login system is intentional. It's not a problem. There were some actual issues logging in for the first time for some people, but repeated logins/outs being difficult is how the system is intended to work

So, you're admitting that Kinkoid et al. are deliberately making things difficult for users of multiple accounts.  Well, what an admission!  None of this explains why the logout/login was working fine after initial problems, but got worse really quickly.  You suggest to me that I'll just have to go through the arduous process of deleing cookies every time I want to switch accounts, until they get around to closing this 'loophole' too.  It would be more honest if they were to remove the logout option completely, then we'd know where we stand, but it's still there - for the moment anyway.

By the way, I wasn't able to access the patch notes either, so I can't be blamed for not doing so, but I'll try again shortly to see if I can this time.

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

So, you're admitting that Kinkoid et al. are deliberately making things difficult for users of multiple accounts. Well, what an admission! None of this explains why the logout/login was working fine after initial problems, but got worse really quickly. You suggest to me that I'll just have to go through the arduous process of deleing cookies every time I want to switch accounts, until they get around to closing this 'loophole' too. It would be more honest if they were to remove the logout option completely, then we'd know where we stand, but it's still there - for the moment anyway.

By the way, I wasn't able to access the patch notes either, so I can't be blamed for not doing so, but I'll try again shortly to see if I can this time.

No, that could be an unintended side effect, but that doesn't mean it's going to change. They want you to remain logged in, that's the change.

Patch notes are easily available on the forum, if you're here complaining, you can absolutely be blamed for not reading the patch notes. I'm not surprised you still don't know that they're here though, that seems pretty normal for you.

14 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

I finally managed to access the patch notes.  Re. login issues, I read this: 'To make it easier for all our players, we’ve implemented SSO- single sign-on. This will allow you to use your email with all Kinkoid games without having to sign in every time'.  There was also something about incognito: 'If you are playing in a browser in incognito mode, you will see a different version of the sign in screen

• Note: Players using incognito mode might have issues signing in!'

Incognito means unrecognised in Latin.  I'm at a loss to know what this means.  Does at mean my browser (Firefox) creates non-specific identities for my logins?  Whatever the case, Kinkoid's explanation is far from clear.  The single sign-in is not relevant to my specific concerns.  How can one account be in incognito mode nd the other 'normal'.  Is there a way I can sort this problem out myself if, indeed, it's my problem.  I have had the two different login screens come up, but they seem to be random as to what account it does so.

Could you please clarify. Am I going to be able to login normally or not?  Or is something that is meant to make it easier for players going to make it insanely difficult for me.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Could you please clarify. Am I going to be able to login normally or not? Or is something that is meant to make it easier for players going to make it insanely difficult for me.

This is the new normal. This is how you should expect login to work.

I recommend learning how to google, because you seem to not understand the basics of how browsers work, and this isn't an IT basics forum.

1 hour ago, Zorba the Geek said:

Incognito means unrecognised in Latin.  I'm at a loss to know what this means.  Does at mean my browser (Firefox) creates non-specific identities for my logins?

A non-technical answer to your question since you seem to prefer Firefox (as I do):

Google Chrome has a specific mode called "Incognito Mode" which basically opens tabs that aren't storing (or auto-delete on closing, whatever) cookies and/or other cached information for that browser.  This (basically) means that every time you go to a website via (Chrome) incognito tab it's like it's the first time you've ever visited that site.  That's good if you want to stealth around the internet but not so good if you want your browser to retain logins/settings/cookies/images etc. without re-entering or downloading them every single time.  Many login-based websites will check cached credentials periodically to determine whether or not to maintain connection or terminate it due to inactivity (like users who simply "x-out" of a site rather than "logging out" properly).  I presume that this is what the warning in the patch notes was related to.

I'm not aware of Firefox having quite the same feature, but perhaps if you set up different "profiles" in Firefox it might function similarly.  (Personally, I don't use browser profiles, but other users here have suggested it.)  Or you can do as you (and I) do and manually clear cookies/cache.

While I only have one Hentai Heroes account, I also have a Hentai Clicker account (which fortunately for me have always been the same).  Still, I prefer to ACTUALLY LOG OUT of a given site when I'm done WITHOUT it affecting other sites which may or may not be using the same credentials.  Using Firefox, I can't seem to get my browsers synced with Kinkoid servers to ever be logged out of both sites at the same time- it seems like HH or Clicker or both are always stuck in some authentication loop between browsers & servers.  Maybe this would work if I gave them enough time, but I have no idea how many hours that would be....

I think that Chrome's Incognito Mode might work for you presuming that each tab caches data separately- it should appear to servers as though logins are coming from two independent sources/computers/mobile devices- but you might also run the risk of getting logged out at inopportune times.  And from other users' feedback it would appear that too many login attempts in a given time period will temporarily lock that account on Kinkoid's servers (as a security measure, to ensure the account wasn't hacked & being used by half the world).

TL;DR

Logging in & out will not be fast for anybody because:

1 hour ago, GeorgeMTO said:

They want you to remain logged in, that's the change.

This ^^ and

23 minutes ago, GeorgeMTO said:

This is the new normal. This is how you should expect login to work.

This ^^

Still unable to login on my android tablet via web-browser. Always get the same error:

{"Error":{"code":400,"keys":["missing_param_product_id"],"message":"start_authentication failed, Missing
required params: product_id"}}

I have only one account. Tried Google Chrome and Opera mini browsers. Tried cleaning history/cookies, private/incognito mode - no success.

7 hours ago, cr0t said:

Still unable to login on my android tablet via web-browser. Always get the same error:

I have only one account. Tried Google Chrome and Opera mini browsers. Tried cleaning history/cookies, private/incognito mode - no success.

There are other browsers for android

9 minutes ago, jelom said:

There are other browsers for android

1. Login worked before recent changes, so I think there must be a way to fix the problem

2. My Android version is 4.0.3, what browser would you recommend?