102 members have voted

1. 1. Rate Alexa

• Faptastic!
    • Fappable
    • Meh
    • Weird
    • Yucky

20 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

I completely disagree. All the extra versions of already existing girls make the game duller in my opinion, not more exciting. I love the fact that this is a completely new girl. I think the scenes are great (contrary to Estelle's for example) and the poses are okay as well. For me this actually the best mythic girl so far. Estelle was boring and Bunna had a not-so-appealing colour scheme. It didn't work for me.

I hope this shows you should always write your opinion as an opinion. Some people have the inclination to write them down as facts, and obviously that's not the case with opinions. An added consequence of doing this, is that you come across as a demanding and whiny person.

they could do a known girl who wouldn't be an extra version if no version of her exists... like that bird girl from jackson's crew, scorpio or one of the queen's court other than mizuki

Edited by tovaras

37 minutes ago, Chthugha said:

Estelle's for example)

Stop demonetizing Estelle please XD after all the kobans i expended, she is beautiful as a Goddess to me.

Also i liked all the poses and scenes for now (still missing the last star, maybe is that gonna kill everything?).

But is ok, my friend. If you are not Charm you cannot understand how beautiful she is.... is a "charm brothers thing" 😜, for example to me Bunna was beautiful in my mind but after seeing the last pose (in pvp) i agree with your "color hurting" statement. Then again i cannot appreciate her because is HC brothers thing and i'm Charm, simple XD

(if you are charm, i forgive you for saying this blasphemy, i will hug you and i'll take you back in the "family")

Cheers mate, have fun

Edited by Xemnas
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

30 minutes ago, Xemnas said:

Stop demonetizing Estelle please XD after all the kobans i expended, she is beautiful as a Goddess to me.

Also i liked all the poses and scenes for now (still missing the last star, maybe is that that is gonna kill everything?).

But is ok, my friend. If you are not Charm you cannot understand how beautiful she is.... is a "charm brothers thing" 😜, for example to me Bunna was beautiful in my mind but after seeing the last pose (in pvp) i agree with your "color hurting" statement. Then again i cannot appreciate her because is HC brothers thing and i'm Charm, simple XD

(if you are charm, i forgive you for saying this blasphemy, i will hug you and i'll take you back in the "family")

Cheers mate, have fun

She is no doubt a great girl (better than most others we get nowadays). But she's in my opinion not better than 4L3X4. And that's a good thing. We all like different things. I just wish that everyone acts like that.

Now a legitimate complaint would be the similarity between 4L3X4's 5th pose and a pose of the Anniversary Fairy variant. I see a lot of very similar poses lately. It is not exactly the same, but one immediately makes me think of the other.

Edited by Chthugha
  • Like 2

Though to be fair, there are only so many poses a human body can physically take and it's been streched out already to and across the limit. After so many girls with even more poses... I'm inclined to forgive them. 

Just no more upside down floating ones anymore please. That's been quite enough imho. 😆

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

6 hours ago, DHarry said:

Though to be fair, there are only so many poses a human body can physically take and it's been streched out already to and across the limit. After so many girls with even more poses... I'm inclined to forgive them. 

To clarify, a similar idea (and issue) is frequently seen and/or discussed in pretty much any other art form, notably music. There's only so many notes and chord progressions you can play, right, so there will inevitably be similarities between songs with a large enough sample. But in general, the spirit, the vibe of the song, if it's genuine and not a blatant ripoff, will still be somewhat unique even if there are similarities.

You don't need to be a musician to hear the difference between "this kinda has an AC/DC vibe to it" and "hey! this sounds exactly like the main riff in Back in Black!". I'm taking this example on purpose because it's mainstream enough, and AC/DC is exactly the type of band that "made the same album over and over again" so to speak. All of their songs have similarities with any number of other songs by them, but when they do self-plagiarize, it goes beyond that.

There's only so many poses a human body can take, and within that realm of possibilities, there is a smaller number of poses that work well in a sexy context. But first, although limited, that number is still very high, and more importantly the exact same pose can be pictured from dozens of angles, and with dozens of different facial expressions and other details that can give a very different result. Just like musical similarities, you normally don't need to have studied visual arts to be able to tell the difference between "these two drawings are based on the same pose" and "that drawing is a straight copy of this other one".

On a side note, there are several pretty classic sexy poses that Kinkoid has barely used to this day (and to my knowledge, I've only seen about half of the content overall). For instance, a girl laying on her tummy with her feet up behind her. Countless sexy pictures can be made off of this basic pose, and yet I only remember seeing it used twice out of hundreds of girl poses in this game (and neither used it to its full potential): with Winter Joy and Reinder Murane if I recall. Food for tought. ^^

Anyways, Alexa is more than fine as far as I'm concerned. She's obviously a powerhouse in terms of gameplay, but I also like the art and design overall. Not a favorite of mine, but nothing to complain about. It's the painful mess of an event format I had to go through to get her I have a problem with.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, DvDivXXX said:

You don't need to be a musician to hear the difference between "this kinda has an AC/DC vibe to it" and "hey! this sounds exactly like the main riff in Back in Black!". I'm taking this example on purpose because it's mainstream enough, and AC/DC is exactly the type of band that "made the same album over and over again" so to speak. All of their songs have similarities with any number of other songs by them, but when they do self-plagiarize, it goes beyond that.

About the AC/DC https://9gag.com/gag/aV7OBzP#comment 😄

• Haha 9

• Slynia unpinned this topic