Fluctuating club shard drop.

dd089966

Has anyone been able to figure out what contributes to the shard drop rate for the club champion?  When I started it off it was 1-4 shards, 100 shards.  It rose to 1-36 shards, 100 shards, as more people joined in the fighting.  It again rose to a peak of 1-60 shards, 100 shards, but then dropped to 1-59?  No one seems to be negatively affecting the stats.  Does anyone know what are even negative stats?

Do you think its for each person then?  I was under the impression that everyone got the same amount of club shards, otherwise some people are going to miss out completely.  What do you think? @kenrae

Edited by dd089966

1 minute ago, jelom said:

the shard range is different for every player depending on his contribution

I contributed a lot already, but the shard rate has been going up, up, up, peaked at 60, dropped to 57, and is now peaked at 70?  I don't understand it.  I've done 86 fights in total, but the beginning fights I dropped 80 immediately and it only rose to like, 1-14 but since then has been growing steadily.

1 minute ago, dd089966 said:

I contributed a lot already, but the shard rate has been going up, up, up, peaked at 60, dropped to 57, and is now peaked at 70?  I don't understand it.  I've done 86 fights in total, but the beginning fights I dropped 80 immediately and it only rose to like, 1-14 but since then has been growing steadily.

I am only guessing, but if you want answers, only kinkoid can give it to you. The other way is taking many snapshots with the total and individual impression percentage and trying to get a formula from them. Good luck with that.

4 minutes ago, Jejerod said:

Basically you compete against your club members, which is quite a stupid idea. Every time you fight the club champion you increase your potential shards (potential - keep in mind it seems to always 1-X, you can get only one shard for all your efforts!) but you decrease the shard chance for everyone else.

For your shards going up without fighting, read the patch notes - lower level players can decrease the total impression with bad performance, increasing your % in the process.

So instead of a nice club activity, the club members have to fight each other. That must be the worst feature I've seen in a game for years.

No, you do not compete against your club mates.

Please reread the patch notes: in general everybody adds up the impression.

in rare ocasions a player is to weak to make any impression and thus gets a negative - which results in negative for all as all are filling up the same meter.

so instead of fighting against them, you just have to tell them "put better gear/position on - or stop fighting the CC"

Edited by windia

1 minute ago, Jejerod said:

Basically you compete against your club members, which is quite a stupid idea. Every time you fight the club champion you increase your potential shards (potential - keep in mind it seems to always 1-X, you can get only one shard for all your efforts!) but you decrease the shard chance for everyone else.

For your shards going up without fighting, read the patch notes - lower level players can decrease the total impression with bad performance, increasing your % in the process.

So instead of a nice club activity, the club members have to fight each other. That must be the worst feature I've seen in a game for years.

That's not exactly true. You need many club members hiting the champions anyway if you want to beat him and get any shards at all, so that's a cooperative effort. And then it gives some more shards to the people who have contributed the most, I don't see a problem with that, it gives shards to anybody who has contributed at least once after all.

• Thanks 1

Just now, windia said:

No, you do not compete against you club mates.

Please reread the patch notes: in general everybody adds up the impression.

in rare ocasions a player is to weak to make any impression and thus gets a negative - which results in negative for all as all are piling up the same hill.

He refers to the fact that if you get more % impression you get more shards at the end than your clubmates.

It will be a problem in some clubs.  Some players will  use Kobans and have a massive impression taking away shards from others in the group.  They get tons of shards while others who had little chance to get a high percentage will be left with 1 shard.  Kind of happened in our club already.  

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, Redbeard said:

It will be a problem in some clubs.  Some players will  use Kobans and have a massive impression taking away shards from others in the group.  They get tons of shards while others who had little chance to get a high percentage will be left with 1 shard.  Kind of happened in our club already.  

This, and if they get the girl they may just stop doing impression at all, so players with few shards may be unable to get the girl.

But this, of course, should not happen in clubs where the members work together.

Still, this is bad design. Also, in the club it says that all participants will get the rewards listed, which is wrong confusing - all participants will get 1-X shards, but X is different for each member. The rewards listed are your possible rewards.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Ahhhhh... 24 hours time limit.. 429 million worth of impression...

Ahh.. new and mid level player going to feel the brunt force of a dildo being shoved right into their ass... 🤣

It would be a good design if they didn't add time limit in first place.

• Haha 2

To add to the problem, most high lvl players already have full teams of 5* leg girls. Considering most of us save for the mythic girls and we lvl up the champion a lot we are just annoying the little/mid players but at the same time most low lvl clubs don't have all the pasive bonuses so it's better for them to stay.

Unless there is some reward it isn't said in the patch notes i won't really care, do one ticket for a few free shards and let everyone else grind. Also i don't consider money a reward anymore when i'm in the G's and they give you K's. Maybe do a club shop so contribution points are usefull or something

1 minute ago, Mr LokosS said:

For this kind of problem, I think is better to have his own club and solo the champion

...which totally defeats the purpose of clubs and will burn through your tickets and kobans quite fast. Even if you get 1-100 shards soloing, it is still 1-100 - you can still get only 1 shard. I currently do about 0.15 - 0.2% per ticket, so it would be 500 fights in 24 hours to finish the champion. Playing 12 hours straight, using 10 tickets every 15 minutes, will result in only 12 x 4 x 10 = 480 fights. And this is champ level 221, it will only get harder.

I seriously doubt soloing the champ will be a solution for more than 1% of the player base.

2 minutes ago, Jejerod said:

...which totally defeats the purpose of clubs and will burn through your tickets and kobans quite fast. Even if you get 1-100 shards soloing, it is still 1-100 - you can still get only 1 shard. I currently do about 0.15 - 0.2% per ticket, so it would be 500 fights in 24 hours to finish the champion. Playing 12 hours straight, using 10 tickets every 15 minutes, will result in only 12 x 4 x 10 = 480 fights. And this is champ level 221, it will only get harder.

I seriously doubt soloing the champ will be a solution for more than 1% of the player base.

it's even worse, since when you are alone in a club, the champ level is your level, which mostly means he's above 300 or even 400 and has a lot more impression in the first place (so, I heared that around level 400 he has around 500M, have fun!)

il y a 19 minutes, blaa a dit :

it's even worse, since when you are alone in a club, the champ level is your level, which mostly means he's above 300 or even 400 and has a lot more impression in the first place (so, I heared that around level 400 he has around 500M, have fun!)

Bro my club is 6100 lvl and the champion is 100 lvl so 250M hp 😂

So a club with less lvl, the champion should be easier to beat

But dont worry I will see if it's worthy to be alone or not

10 minutes ago, Mr LokosS said:

Bro my club is 6100 lvl and the champion is 100 lvl so 250M hp 😂

So a club with less lvl, the champion should be easier to beat

But dont worry I will see if it's worthy to be alone or not

caluclations are made with player levels, not your club level; @jelom posted one in the patch notes - I also know about a player who's alone in a club  (around level 400 and has to make 500M impression, so, yeah, good luck fighting them alone, you need it.

• Sad 1