Club Champions

Fenix25

4 hours ago, GeorgeMTO said:

Average member level. Unsure if there's some other value involved than that, but still.

We have no-one currently under 250 and our boss is 183, so there must be some other variables (or it's buggy=)).

We haven't had a lot of wins, so that could be why.

Edited by jpanda

13 minutes ago, jpanda said:

We have no-one currently under 250 and our boss is 183, so there must be some other variables (or it's buggy=)).

We know the average member level has a big impact (and might even be the only or at least main factor) on the CC's level. No one claimed that the formula was "CC level = average club member level", though. ^^

Thanks @GeorgeMTO and @DvDivXXX 

I guess one way to test this is to start kicking out inactive club members and keeping note of what their levels were. But it's super risky since no one in our club knows for sure if it will make the champion increase or decrease in levels.

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Chthugha said:

I believe it's the average of the level of the club members divided by 2 rounded up. Unless you already beat the guy 10×, then he gains 10 levels I think.

Thank you so much Chthugha.

What remains a complete mystery (to me at least) is what "tiers" mean and how they work, for CCs.

Last month our Chad was at Tier 0 for the longest time then he reached Tier 1, and there was no noticeable change whatsoever (besides the few levels he took in the process). Ezekiel is still at 0 as of this writing.

3 minutes ago, DvDivXXX said:

What remains a complete mystery (to me at least) is what "tiers" mean and how they work, for CCs.

Last month our Chad was at Tier 0 for the longest time then he reached Tier 1, and there was no noticeable change whatsoever (besides the few levels he took in the process). Ezekiel is still at 0 as of this writing.

Chad (and Zeke this month) both got + 10 levels upon 10 wins each. Not sure if that's a tier, as there is no visual marker to that.

Possibly the tiers itself (something else) will be a girl on the next tier, much like we have on bosses (example: Kumiko on tier one for Chad, a new HC girl on tier two for Chad and so on). If so, I hope you can play both at the same time.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Karyia said:

Not sure if that's a tier, as there is no visual marker to that.

There is, it's just not visible all the time (and not super noticeable). It's next to his level on the challenge screen (and you can only check that while it's not on cooldown). Chad had "Tier 0 - Level whatever" written, then at some point "Tier 0" became "Tier 1" (but nothing else changed, that I could notice at least). So in that regard it's very different compared to regular old champs.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

I just hope the developers can scale the rewards with effort.

This is something the club champion desperately needs since all they give currently is 1 affection item. You can be the driving force of the entire club and sacrifice 100 tickets and spends lots of Koban, and still only win 1 affection item. This is what isn't good enough right now.

If they want more heroes to sink effort into the club champions, they need to bait the heroes with rewards that scale up said efforts.

• Like 8

On 3/28/2021 at 2:40 AM, Fiel said:

If they want more heroes to sink effort into the club champions, they need to bait the heroes with rewards that scale up said efforts.

The clubs are supposed to be cooperative. They shouldn't have to "bait" you into helping each other.

Are you sure his Tier 1 has anything to do with that? We barely noticed any difference at all when our CCs went from Tier 0 to Tier 1 (whereas we did see a stat increase when their levels went up; as in level 204 is harder to beat than level 198, for instance).

7 hours ago, DocJD said:

The clubs are supposed to be cooperative. They shouldn't have to "bait" you into helping each other.

I'm helping my clubmates because I'm the heaviest hitter, but I need to use kobans to do that. Some more items would be cool, really...

• Like 4

17 hours ago, DocJD said:

The reality of the situation is slightly different when the Champion becomes Tier 2. The Tier 2 champion becomes nearly unbeatable to most clubs unless the strongest people in the club sacrifice Koban and tickets.

I mean.... I technically Could just fight 5 times and tell everybody I did my part, and tell them "good luck", and then watch as they fail to defeat the Champion. But that would make me feel bad, so I spend some Koban and tickets.

Each ticket costs 114 Koban. Hundreds of tickets needs to be burned, so the question most people ask: is it worth it to spend all these Koban for a single affection item?

Edited by Fiel
  • Like 4

On 3/30/2021 at 4:09 AM, Kenrae said:

I'm helping my clubmates because I'm the heaviest hitter, but I need to use kobans to do that. Some more items would be cool, really...

On 3/30/2021 at 1:39 PM, Fiel said:

The reality of the situation is slightly different when the Champion becomes Tier 2. The Tier 2 champion becomes nearly unbeatable to most clubs unless the strongest people in the club sacrifice Koban and tickets.

I mean.... I technically Could just fight 5 times and tell everybody I did my part, and tell them "good luck", and then watch as they fail to defeat the Champion. But that would make me feel bad, so I spend some Koban and tickets.

Each ticket costs 114 Koban. Hundreds of tickets needs to be burned, so the question most people ask: is it worth it to spend all these Koban for a single affection item?

Are you guys in really small or really low level clubs?

We had one member say he needed 6 more shards to get the girl. We have 32 other members pitching in right now to help him get it on the final day. There has been no one complain about only getting a one item reward.

Tickets flow like water from the PoP. The more members who fight, even just a few battles, the more shards become available for rewards. You definitely want to be in a nearly full club. We have never "lost" a battle unless we chose to skip it because too many poses matched the girl. We don't have to spend a lot of kobans, though a few people do occasionally.

Don't waste kobans on skipping the Champion rest (that lets lower level players stock up on tickets for a day). You should do fine not fighting every day. Skip fights if too many poses match. If your club has less than 20 members, find another small club and agree to merge. Leave behind (or dump) the members who don't help out in the Champion battles.

16 minutes ago, DocJD said:

Are you guys in really small or really low level clubs?

We had one member say he needed 6 more shards to get the girl. We have 32 other members pitching in right now to help him get it on the final day. There has been no one complain about only getting a one item reward.

Tickets flow like water from the PoP. The more members who fight, even just a few battles, the more shards become available for rewards. You definitely want to be in a nearly full club. We have never "lost" a battle unless we chose to skip it because too many poses matched the girl. We don't have to spend a lot of kobans, though a few people do occasionally.

Don't waste kobans on skipping the Champion rest (that lets lower level players stock up on tickets for a day). You should do fine not fighting every day. Skip fights if too many poses match. If your club has less than 20 members, find another small club and agree to merge. Leave behind (or dump) the members who don't help out in the Champion battles.

I'm in a small club (18 people) that we recently resurrected from an inactive leader. I'm the new leader and trying to recover it. The club is only 18 people because I kicked all the inactive players, there were many of them. In fact, there are still a couple of them but they're low level players that lower the Champion level so I'll keep them for the moment.

Of course nobody skips the Champion rest, but I need to carry the day against the Champion, always using some kobans to throw many tickets. I'm by far the heaviest hitter and the player with more resources. I don't care about the tickets but kobans are always kobans.

We don't attack the Champion if we don't like the poses and we tend to skip at least one cicle to let people stock up. I always tell my clubmates whether I'm going to attack the Champion so that they don't waste anything. If I don't go for it, they're not able to finish it.

• Like 3

18 minutes ago, Kenrae said:

I'm in a small club (18 people) that we recently resurrected from an inactive leader. I'm the new leader and trying to recover it. The club is only 18 people because I kicked all the inactive players, there were many of them. In fact, there are still a couple of them but they're low level players that lower the Champion level so I'll keep them for the moment.

Of course nobody skips the Champion rest, but I need to carry the day against the Champion, always using some kobans to throw many tickets. I'm by far the heaviest hitter and the player with more resources. I don't care about the tickets but kobans are always kobans.

We don't attack the Champion if we don't like the poses and we tend to skip at least one cicle to let people stock up. I always tell my clubmates whether I'm going to attack the Champion so that they don't waste anything. If I don't go for it, they're not able to finish it.

You sound like you're doing a good job. You need a dozen more club members. Concentrate the club on raising the member limit over raising the stats modifiers. (Yes, it requires some kobans to raise the limit that high.) Once you have room for more members, you can recruit on the forum. Put a reasonable minimum level limit on new members. Require minimum weekly contributions to the level raising within the club. Get people to use the chat function often. You're on your way.

Sorry for the slightly mixed-up order of a few posts above. With the forum tools we have, that's the best I could do (moved posts are added to the target thread by chronological order, so a few got added in between previous posts). Please feel free to continue here. :) 

I'm in a larger club, but many don't punch hard enough. They need me and a couple of others to hit hard. It's ok, I don't mind helping. But a little bit more than one flower would be nice. Maybe like one random gift for every ten fights you do so it's not too crazy? I think they fear top players farming them for gifts leaving others without a chance to even participate, but that's something that a club should be able to solve internally? 

• Like 3

I think it should be a range for the number of affection items you get when the CC is defeated after you obtained the girl. 1 gift, even a legendary one, is such a tiny amount compared to what you need to upgrade girls that it's barely a reward at all.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DHarry said:

I'm in a larger club, but many don't punch hard enough. They need me and a couple of others to hit hard. It's ok, I don't mind helping. But a little bit more than one flower would be nice. Maybe like one random gift for every ten fights you do so it's not too crazy? I think they fear top players farming them for gifts leaving others without a chance to even participate, but that's something that a club should be able to solve internally? 

Only one item doesn't seem worth the expense of more then a few tickets, but the alternative of putting a scaling reward ie 1 item every 10 fights, opens the door to heavy hitters abusing the system to farm for items over the needs of members still trying to get the girl. Yes it is down to good club communication and co-operation to avoid this.

1 hour ago, DvDivXXX said:

I think it should be a range for the number of affection items you get when the CC is defeated after you obtained the girl. 1 gift, even a legendary one, is such a tiny amount compared to what you need to upgrade girls that it's barely a reward at all.

An item range like we get for the girl's shards? I would suggest that is greatly reduced, maybe not getting above 1-10. But if a battle is won you would get a random amount of a random affection item. So possibly 1 x Flower up to 10 x Lingerie, or any other combination in between.

Edited by Incubys
  • Like 1